Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 90

Author Topic: Dungeons of Dredmor - Patch 1.1.2 is available  (Read 183264 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeons of Dredmor - Lutefisk for the Lutefisk God
« Reply #915 on: December 21, 2011, 08:11:49 pm »

Yeah. Alt click splits stacks.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: December 21, 2011, 08:34:20 pm »

Has anyone completed a portal level yet? I've found two so far (one I actually could've won due to powergaming, but the game apparently decided it didn't like that and crashed on the level-up screen), and from what I've seen they're made up of enemies of all sorts; perhaps biased a bit towards the higher end.

I ask because I'd like to know if there's anything unique in them or if they're just a means of getting more loot and experience.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: December 21, 2011, 10:26:11 pm »

Huh, how do you open the crafting interface where you can put stuff in a box and get the outcome, other than the multi-crafting interface that has the ingredients in a line?
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: December 21, 2011, 10:30:44 pm »

The new crafting interface is the crafting interface. Old one is not there.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: December 22, 2011, 12:04:22 am »

Has anyone completed a portal level yet? I've found two so far (one I actually could've won due to powergaming, but the game apparently decided it didn't like that and crashed on the level-up screen), and from what I've seen they're made up of enemies of all sorts; perhaps biased a bit towards the higher end.

I ask because I'd like to know if there's anything unique in them or if they're just a means of getting more loot and experience.

I completed one once~
It was really short and easy, but I got pyromancer's gauntlets and a steel plate gorget, so yeah~
Nothing special, just nice loot~

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: December 22, 2011, 12:53:41 am »

I am encountering rooms that have special runes in them, and when you put the runes in a certain orders various vending machines appear. Is there any set pattern to the runes?
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: December 22, 2011, 01:20:21 am »

I am encountering rooms that have special runes in them, and when you put the runes in a certain orders various vending machines appear. Is there any set pattern to the runes?

I think so. I've gotten different vending machines doing different orders. It might be random though.

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: December 22, 2011, 02:00:14 am »

It might be random though.
Quite the opposite, in fact.
dungeons of dredmor/expansion/game/rooms.xml

I don't have the list on-hand in a human-readable format, so that's what you get.
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: December 22, 2011, 02:32:57 am »

I don't have the list on-hand in a human-readable format, so that's what you get.

Neither do I at the moment, so I can't check my findings. The wiki says there are a bunch of runes that can be used in those rooms. I, however, have only ever encountered "Pillars", "Scrutiny", and "Growth/Decay" or something similar. This is over the course of 15-20 of the rooms.

Anyone else ever encounter a different one?

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: December 22, 2011, 02:49:28 am »

Neither do I at the moment, so I can't check my findings. The wiki says there are a bunch of runes that can be used in those rooms. I, however, have only ever encountered "Pillars", "Scrutiny", and "Growth/Decay" or something similar. This is over the course of 15-20 of the rooms.

Anyone else ever encounter a different one?

Transmutation changes gems into other gems, but also occasionally into runes, including some I've never seen lying around before. I've tried using these in the rune rooms, didn't seem to do anything. Seems like you need specific sequences to get any result, or they're borken.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: December 22, 2011, 05:38:42 am »

They sent patch 1.09 to the bundle already... but now the HiB guys haven't uploaded it yet!

Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: December 22, 2011, 07:34:32 am »

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: December 22, 2011, 05:15:57 pm »

I lost my most succesful dude on level 3. Rest in peace ,Derpmister.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

0x517A5D

• Bay Watcher
  • Hex Editor‬‬
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: December 22, 2011, 07:46:25 pm »

Hi, fellow number!

Maybe that's the cow level, but you didn't install the bovine DLC?  It's free, you should download it.

There's no monsters visible, so I can't tell if you've been fighting any heifers/​steers/​bulls/​mad bulls/​red bulls/​chicago bulls.  But it sure looks like you don't have the stockyard background.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: December 22, 2011, 07:57:54 pm »

Newest patch : levers no longer work in my savegame. Hey, want to teleport back over that water and access the rest of the dungeon? Tough shit!

Every patch, Gaslamp, every single patch it's something. At least I can just sit on my savegame until it's eventually sorted.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 90