Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85541 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 55, Resurgence
« Reply #1545 on: August 23, 2011, 01:41:32 am »

Ballin'! You're back! That's awesome! I like this RTD

QFT
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: August 23, 2011, 04:26:22 am »

eh?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: August 23, 2011, 04:29:37 am »

Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: August 23, 2011, 05:56:05 am »

Pressing Tide cleared his throat uncomfortably.

"Um, yes I'm fine," he said absently to the kobold. He focused deeper on the necklace.

"Might I inquire as to what happens to the price you collect, without paying another one?" he asked. The elder one, at least, would probably be calm enough to answer, if he felt so inclined.

Snapping out of it, he turned to the kobold again. "Ah... when you said being smart, what did you mean? Is there a way to use this that's less... costly than usual?"

Also, are throwing knives reusable? How does the agi bonus on the bone ones work- does it only apply to attacks with them, or as long as you're wielding them, or what?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: August 23, 2011, 07:56:39 am »

Clarification: QFT = Quoted for truth, or rather, I was agreeing with Zako. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: August 23, 2011, 08:15:03 am »

Oh cool.  :D

Yes, I am not totally familiar with interwebs lingo. DEAL WITH ET.  8)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: August 23, 2011, 08:21:01 am »

Many thanks, SC. I'll file it down with the other jargon ^^;
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: August 23, 2011, 08:26:44 am »

It's all good. That's the non-vulgar version of QFT, anyway. I'm sure you can guess which two words you substitute in for the other version. :3

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: August 23, 2011, 08:37:03 am »

... Nope, I can't. I'm dense like that ;-;

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: August 23, 2011, 08:38:43 am »

Quite (censored) True. :P

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: August 23, 2011, 08:55:40 am »

Ah. okay. Thanks for clearing that up o.o *files it down with the rest*

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: August 23, 2011, 10:48:19 am »

Also, are throwing knives reusable? How does the agi bonus on the bone ones work- does it only apply to attacks with them, or as long as you're wielding them, or what?

If you take the time to dig them out of the corpse, yes! Most will break on damaging something though.

Also, yeah the agi bonus applies to attacks roll, for a one-use weapon.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: August 23, 2011, 02:04:50 pm »

Sweatdrop.

"Thrak? What do you think we should do?"
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: August 23, 2011, 05:05:49 pm »

Thrak seems nervous. Story says, he's supposed to try and kill her, and Lord Grey stops him, and the *Human* comes up with a plan...

Thraks Heroquester whispers.

"I....don't...know...we need something that will corrupt or destroy her willpower...it's the only thing a Shaman fears."

You realize, he can only hold Thrak back so long, or he risks breaking the Godplane.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: August 23, 2011, 05:55:22 pm »

Blade Singer shifted his eyes from the Mirror of True Sight to the blackened staff of the Great Mother. Cue brief pondering on if either of those could be used to crush the Great Mother's willpower. HRMM. He reached for the mirror, while motioning for Thrak to grab the staff. "You'd be wise to tell us of the antidote, Shaman. It's been a long journey to get here, so don't think we'll give up easily."

Cue desperation intimidation.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 110