Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85775 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 50, Calm before the Storm
« Reply #1365 on: July 29, 2011, 08:02:33 pm »

Jeez. You do know neither of you will benefit by adwarf dying, right? You're both just captured and we can rescue you soon... you'd be better served by him staying alive so we have more people on hand to free you with. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: July 29, 2011, 08:03:35 pm »

Hey, he dies and I get back in.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: July 29, 2011, 08:05:07 pm »

Or not since Talarion and Innsmothe are ahead of you on the waitlist... D:
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: July 29, 2011, 08:06:14 pm »

Heheheh. But wait, why do they want to eat him in the first place? He's a Forest Sprite... does that even count as meat? >.> <.<
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: July 29, 2011, 08:08:52 pm »

That too. They might not even care until he grabs an egg. Hey, Tal. Once we get Ahra back, want to help me kill off everyone else so we have an all-elf party? :3

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: July 29, 2011, 08:10:15 pm »

Hey, no tree-killing :3

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: July 29, 2011, 08:14:21 pm »

Heheheh. But wait, why do they want to eat him in the first place? He's a Forest Sprite... does that even count as meat? >.> <.<

I assumed he was just a slightly smaller type of Elf.

If Adwarf whats to retcon himself into a plant being now, the Tyrannosaurus become ominvores. :3
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: July 29, 2011, 08:16:10 pm »

I think that proves his point ;D

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: July 29, 2011, 08:16:14 pm »

Since when was Silver x Leaf a thing? I thought you preferred Blade x Leaf. :P (Note: I am not serious about this at all, I'm just messing around.)

Butbutbutbut I LOVE you!

No not really, hurr.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: July 29, 2011, 08:22:39 pm »

Hey, Tal. Once we get Ahra back, want to help me kill off everyone else so we have an all-elf party? :3

:3 Good idea!

I assumed he was just a slightly smaller type of Elf.

If Adwarf whats to retcon himself into a plant being now, the Tyrannosaurus become ominvores. :3

I was actually implying that... well, who would want to eat an elf? They're all scrawny and... Elfy. >.> <.< Forest Sprites would be like eating a Vegetarian Hamburger! D: Atleast Elves are like, Vegetarian Salads or something.

... That aside, Elf Party for the win. 'Twould be awesome. Irony can play as the Spidelf :3?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: July 29, 2011, 08:24:45 pm »

elfy oh but remember that dwarmin reads elves of armareli? :3
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: July 29, 2011, 08:38:00 pm »

Yes, ever since I read that, all the lore will now point to Elves being inherently delicious to every monster.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: July 29, 2011, 08:47:56 pm »

Since when was Silver x Leaf a thing? I thought you preferred Blade x Leaf. :P (Note: I am not serious about this at all, I'm just messing around.)

Butbutbutbut I LOVE you!

No not really, hurr.

Pierre, you're breaking my heart. Look at these. :'( Real tears here. You're the second person to turn me into a sobbing wreck, you dashing Frenchman you. :3 But yeah, more seriously, spider-elf Irony would be amusing. ^^

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: July 29, 2011, 08:49:19 pm »

Do they also have awesome herbs? :3

But yeah, more seriously, spider-elf Irony would be amusing. ^^
I get the feeling I should ask why. :<
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: July 29, 2011, 09:01:58 pm »

Well yes they are like elves, but they are also partially spirits, so that they are one with the forest which they protect. Anway why would the bird attack me I have done it noe harm I onyl stumbled upon its nest I do not wish to retcon the situation I take all consequences of my actions as they are the result of me starying from what my character is, so I see no point in arguing my way out as it would be a problem if I did, so, adn I wish not to be a problem.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 110