Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85657 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 48, A Time of Mending
« Reply #1260 on: July 26, 2011, 10:12:57 pm »

Silver Tree eyed the bow wearily, and put it back in its case before bowing to the shaman, and saying "Thank you for doing this, may the forest protect you when you step within her grasps." With that he turned, snapped his fingers, and walked down the street towards where his other allies were gathered with Alucard pouncing along behind him.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: July 26, 2011, 10:21:06 pm »

Pressing Tide thanked Sheltering Leaves for his invaluable gift. He would have to find a way to repay the elf sometime.

Until then, he introduced the two... well, technically Amala was still an elf. "Sheltering Leaves, this is Amalar'anet, my new servant and bodyguard. You may call him Amala for short. Amala, this is Sheltering Leaves and Merame, one of my Kai brethren and his companion, respectively. Merame is rather playful, but Sheltering Leaves can communicate with her without issue."

Next, he sought out Molten Heart. He decided to introduce him to his new possession while he was at it, but his true purpose was simple to ensure that the earthen had no use for the loincloths, bone axe, and green iron weapons he was about to sell.

"Molten Heart, this is Amalar'anet, or Amala for short. He's now serving me. Amala, this is Molten Heart, another of my companions.

In any case, I came to ask about these possessions. You're the only one approaching a craftsman out of any of us, so I thought it would be wise to ask you before selling them."

He held up the loot he had scavenged from the Spider-Elves to the smith. "I need something to equip my newfound ally here. Could you outdo these?"

He contemplated selling the loincloths as he made his way to the bone carver. His only real concern was whether his allies had any use for them- he was no artisan himself. Once there, he inquired as to the giant axe- which, it now occurred to him, could potentially have value as materials as well.

Finally, it was off to the Blood Shaman. He had no particular purpose in mind in seeing him, but the enchanter's work had intrigued him, and he wished to know more about the power of blood.

In related news:
4. Twisty Ruby Ring
"Special offer, limited time only-makes you healthy like Troll!"
Still want it.

7. Glowing Black Amber Skull Ring
"Special one-avoid the blow that would ends your life...can you afford NOT to buy!?"
He has a point.

8. Green Iron Triangular Ring
"Ring make you face pretty. Sell for cheap. All Kirknak need is mustache to get lasses."
Want it, but I believe we've established what cheap means.

10. Garish Golden Band
"Ah-ring special to adventurers. Lets you detect treasures and secrets!"
Hm, could be handy.

A pity they're so expensive; I'll probably end up with the totem or blood enchantment instead.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: July 26, 2011, 10:32:09 pm »

Kirknak would still accept rations and magic items in trade, if you'll remember.

Since your not going to use the necklace and let me curse you with your own hubris to gain mighty powers, you might as well trade it off.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: July 26, 2011, 10:35:24 pm »

Leaf nodded to Amala, but said nothing. The Spider-Elves were elf in name only as far as he was concerned; they had cut ties with the others of their race a long time ago, but since Tides insisted on keeping him around Leaves would be polite if cold to the captive. Merame continued looking around from her perch on Leaf's shoulder; he wasn't especially tall, but being up there was certainly better than being on the ground. "I'll look around the village for anything interesting," he said to Pressing Tides, then took his leave to investigate the area.

Last thing I'm going to say about the elf maiden thing is that I actually, for whatever reason, did not notice the Bio/Physical Appearance/Personality field of the character sheet and just assumed that you'd decide that for us. Otherwise Leaf probably would have been female. >.> Probably for the best though since he works better and is more interesting as a male character.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: July 26, 2011, 10:39:30 pm »

Since your not going to use the necklace and let me curse you with your own hubris to gain mighty powers, you might as well trade it off.
That too, though I think whoever loaned it to me wanted it back.

...that wasn't War Wind, was it? :-\

I also thought about giving it to the spider-elf, but figured I wanted to try to make him more interesting a person, not less. Plus, those voices probably aren't the most trustworthy things to have whispering in your servant's ears.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: July 26, 2011, 10:42:03 pm »

I want the necklace give me please !!!!!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: July 26, 2011, 10:44:43 pm »

:o

You know that things feasts on your memories, right? And that it's inhabited by scheming, desperate souls that want to inhabit your body and mind more than anything?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: July 26, 2011, 10:48:10 pm »

Don't listen to him Adwarf, you'll get super cool hiphop style.

The necklace of lost souls claims another victim!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: July 26, 2011, 10:49:20 pm »

You know that things feasts on your memories, right? And that it's inhabited by scheming, desperate souls that want to inhabit your body and mind more than anything?
Yep I was going to use it to barter with the shaman dude to enchant my fighting staves with the Nature attribute (What would I need to do that?)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: July 26, 2011, 10:52:17 pm »

Yep I was going to use it to barter with the shaman dude to enchant my fighting staves with the Nature attribute (What would I need to do that?)

What sort of nature were you going for? I mean, it's nature. Pick an element.  :-/

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: July 26, 2011, 10:53:28 pm »

Well I wanted Nature in general (Me being a Forest Sprite), but I quess Wood would work.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: July 27, 2011, 12:07:07 am »

A pity they're so expensive; I'll probably end up with the totem or blood enchantment instead.

...Curse my generosity.

Change my action to giving Tide my 50 Ograkoinz.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: July 27, 2011, 12:11:38 am »

Did you want to be cursed literally? I can do that!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: July 27, 2011, 12:18:52 am »

...Curse my generosity.

Change my action to giving Tide my 50 Ograkoinz.
That's awesome, but why? :o

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: July 27, 2011, 12:38:38 am »

Dude, I'll take those coins! I'm gonna see if that kobold can fix my ring.

"Rock-brothers, I ask you, what knowledge could you give me? Also, what form would this companion take? I have not heard of this silent-fox person, but he was a kai and therefore a close comrade of mine, maybe he traveled with one of my companions before? I mourn for his loss as well."

Moltern heart spares a moment to look over the green iron loot before sparing a glimpse at the spider-elf.

"Of course I could do better than that shoddy work. But the material is weak and shoddy at best. Best to sell it. However, if you wish for me to carve you a better bone weapon out of that axe, you need only ask. Also, you should kill that spider elf or give him to the ogres. He will stab us all in the back if he gets the chance, or worse. He is a risk to us all and will provide little benefit, if any, to our party. Get rid of him before we leave."

Perhaps you could ask the leather worker to make something with the yaz skin? That would be pretty cool.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 110