Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85542 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Kai RTD-Turn 40, Fungal Jungle Pt. 5-Shop Smart...
« Reply #975 on: July 13, 2011, 02:28:37 pm »

He should've thought of that before trying to strong-arm me!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: July 13, 2011, 02:36:40 pm »

Kill that bloody Kobold!
hes going to use an ring to teleport you 10 metres up into the air...
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: July 13, 2011, 02:46:04 pm »

It's GM Smiting time  8)

Mini-Turn

War Wind snaps and charges the Kobold Shopkeeper, who seems amused. Sheltering Leaves tries to intercept him...but fails.  ???

Kirknak calmly begins sifting through his boxes of rings, picking out five specific ones and placing them on his left hand with the dextrous speed of a professional card dealer. He points his ring claw at War Wind...

*ZAPZAPZAPZAPZAP*

And War Wind is hit by a five color multi-hued megabeam of magic energy.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The First beam smacks him in the chest, and drains his strength and agility, leaving him drooling like a zombie and completely paralyzed.

The next one is a an energy missile which knocks him flat on his feet.

The third beam lifts all the gold and rations from his packs, and makes them appear in Kirknaks hand.

The fouth Beam turns War Wind into a Warty Bullfrog, his equipment and armor falling off him in a heap.  *croak*

And, then fifth beam blasts War Wind out of the Crossroads, where he lands with a plop in the swamp mud about 100 yards away. Someone you should probably go get him before he gets eaten by something.

Before anyone can react, Kirknak strokes his mustache, snaps his fingers, and he and his stall vanishes into a puff of red smoke that flips off War Wind before flying away cackling.

Spoiler: Loot Available (click to show/hide)

War Wind
-6 Str/Agi, paralyzed (wears off next turn)
-4 HP
-25 Gold Crowns and three rations
Dropped all inventory
Polymorphed into a Bullfrog (Wears off in four turns)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Kai RTD-Turn 40, Fungal Jungle Pt. 5.5-GM smite!
« Reply #978 on: July 13, 2011, 02:47:48 pm »

Fuckin' Kobold. HE'LL PAY FOR THAT!

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: July 13, 2011, 02:49:25 pm »

you deserved that.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: July 13, 2011, 02:51:23 pm »

Leaves picked up all the stuff so it wouldn't get lost, putting it in his pack, and sent Merame off to go find the bullfrog.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: July 13, 2011, 03:34:12 pm »

"In other news, I have discovered what the necklace does," Pressing Tide intoned. "It gives great power at a great price. I'm not sure I can recommend using it."

"Also," he said, looking down at the ring, "This appears to be defective. A similar bargain, I suspect, though likely on a much smaller scale."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: July 13, 2011, 08:17:40 pm »

Blade Singer couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably when War Wind got blasted away. When he finally stopped laughing, he wiped tears out of his eyes. "We don't really have to go get him, do we?"
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: July 13, 2011, 08:29:03 pm »

Sheltering Leaves shrugged as Merame poked around, searching for the bullfrog. "Maybe he was asking for it by attacking first, but I'm not going to leave a brother to such a fate if I can help it. I think I'll keep the prayer book; I'm already carrying the cloaks of our fallen brothers, I might as well hold on to it, too."

He didn't trade those away, right? I checked the last four pages and didn't see them as being traded away, although I might've missed it. :-\ I'm only taking them since I'm giving his crossbow back and this way two of us have ranged attacks. (If I was wanting to be a douche I'd keep that sweet-ass lamellar armor. >.>)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 08:43:42 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: July 13, 2011, 08:31:38 pm »

He traded the awesome +Agi throwing knives for some potions, sadly.

Also I now think we should maybe find someone responsible to buy the eye necklace off us. I'm not sure I ever intend to use it.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: July 13, 2011, 08:32:47 pm »

I'll take it back if you're not going to use it. And I didn't sell anything to that damned price-gouging kobold...

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: July 13, 2011, 08:34:57 pm »

The part about being hungry and needing to be let out often... um... yeah. Memory-eating necklace that must be used isn't really my cup of tea.

I'll give it back once you're not a frog. :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: July 13, 2011, 08:35:27 pm »

Surely he didn't get rid of all 12 of them for a couple of measly potions that aren't even listed in the crap I picked up. D:

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: July 13, 2011, 08:36:05 pm »

"Ooh, ooh, while we're talking about taking his stuff, I'd absolutely love to take the smithing tools and hide them somewhere. Would make an excellent prank."
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: July 13, 2011, 08:41:35 pm »

Surely he didn't get rid of all 12 of them for a couple of measly potions that aren't even listed in the crap I picked up. D:
Thogga agrees to the side deal, and takes War Winds knives and hands him the bubbly potion and the sweet smelling one.

War Wind gets +1 bubbly potion (unidentified), +1 sweet smelling potion (unidentified)
-12xCave Fish Bone Dual Throwing Knives

I thought it was a bad deal too. :-\

Pressing Tide smiled weakly at Blade Singer. "I think perhaps being robbed and turned into a frog is prank enough for one day."
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 110