Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85528 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Kai RTD-Turn 40, Fungal Jungle Pt. 5-Shop Smart...
« Reply #945 on: July 12, 2011, 09:40:40 pm »

You know... I think I really do want that ring. Double serpents in jade off a jungle elf? Bound to be nifty... unless it binds your soul as an offering to Hanama'Jagal, the Eater of the World or something.

Offer my 25 gold coins for the jade ring. Perform card reading for two striped green mushrooms.

I really want the silver ones, obviously, but I think that's overkill. >_>

Dwarmin, can you confirm that there's no real point to someone with 9 Cha nomming Chashrooms?

I've actually been thinking about that-what happens when your stats would go over with consumables...I guess it could super charge your mindblasts, letting you do double, triple damage etc, for every point you go over 9, but you would still never have a 100% of success, and it would be understandbly shortlived. If that changes your minds on the mushrooms, I'll let you alter what you bought.

Also, thats a little bit low, but...
-----------------
(Pressing Tide Charisma roll, 4, pass)

Kriknak is a little bit miffed, but is still willing to deal with you. He takes your coins and hands you the Jade Ring.

"Glad to see it go! *chuckle* Come again sometime!"

Pressing Tide can get a closer look. This ring is made of pure jade-it's double banded, and winds around the finger like a coiled serpent. The twin tips jut out with two tiny snake heads, as if it is supposed to be pointed at something before used. There are two words, entwining on each snake, but it's in Wild Elvish, if you guess right. You can't read it...Sheltering Leaves might be able to help, if he understands the dialect. It doesn't curse itself to your hand, so thats a good sign.

Then, you walk over to the old Troll and deal him a magic deck for his pleasure.

He gets the cards of Birth, Growth, Happiness, War, time and finally Death. He seems content.

"To everything there is a season...turn, turn turn."

Then he takes another hit from his pipe, and passes you your two mushrooms.

"All day...every day...."

You run away.

Pressing Tide
-25 Crowns
+1 Double Banded Jade Snake ring (Unidentified)
+2 Striped Mushrooms (unidentified)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 09:42:41 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: July 12, 2011, 09:43:05 pm »

Hey Irony, since you're so kind.

Give the necklace to Tide, ask him to wear it.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: July 12, 2011, 09:45:18 pm »

YAY!

Wear the necklace of enslaved sentient creature's stolen eyes. Fail to see anything wrong with that.

Ask Sheltering Leaves for assistance in figuring out the ring's inscription, or at least the proper pronunciation of such.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: July 12, 2011, 09:58:13 pm »

Leaves came over at his ally's request. "I can try, I suppose," he said. "I'm of the Forest and not the Wilds, but our tongues are similar enough." Hopefully I don't misread a word, he thought, inspecting the ring's inscription.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: July 12, 2011, 10:30:30 pm »

Leaves came over at his ally's request. "I can try, I suppose," he said. "I'm of the Forest and not the Wilds, but our tongues are similar enough." Hopefully I don't misread a word, he thought, inspecting the ring's inscription.

(Sheltering Leaves Int roll: 9, fail)
(Recovery, Sheltering Leaves chr roll: 7, fail)

Sheltering leaves could pronounce it easy enough-'Ialaer Caer'-But he also had no idea what it meant. The first word, possibly meant to change, move, make or unmake something from existence. The second word, he had no clue. Like all they make, Elves make their magical rings very precise-it isn't enough to know the words, you have to understand what you were saying as well, or the consquences could be deadly. He was left baffled, to give the bad news to...

Pressing Tide, who was gingerly putting on the necklace of eyes. Almost immediately, he felt a strong force-composed of many trapped souls, victims of the Spider-Elf Matriarches magic. There are at least 50 voices arguing in his head, but he can make out four that are louder than the rest. One is a crying woman, another an angry man, a woman with a lisp, and an older, more dignified man. They all have the distinct fluting accent of Elves.

WhyyyyDOyou...tormentsss Us? What do you require of us now...Wait. YES!It'sss not the one!It'sss Not the one! WhyyyyIs she dead? Is she dead? Is she deadIs she dead?IS SHE DEAD? TELL ME NOW OR I SWEAR I'LL RI...Isss sssshe dead? Isss ssshe dead?

The voices rise in a mass congregation, all asking the same question. They want an answer...

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: July 12, 2011, 10:46:50 pm »

"Yes she is"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: July 12, 2011, 10:51:33 pm »

"The enchantress who once wore this necklace is dead. The matriarch yet lives," Pressing Tide thought at the voices. "Might I ask who you are, or were?"
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: July 12, 2011, 10:57:12 pm »

((OOC: If everyone agrees to move on, I'm shanking that Kobold beforehand. I'm going to sleep now so I feel this is nessesary))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: July 12, 2011, 11:00:45 pm »

((OOC: If everyone agrees to move on, I'm shanking that Kobold beforehand. I'm going to sleep now so I feel this is nessesary))
((No shanking NPCs because they won't sell you stuff for the price you want. Shifty or not, he's a relatively benign merchant. >:(

Also he knew what an Elder Sign was and could sense that I had one. Messing with him is probably a bad idea.))

Also, we need to find a way to identify this ring now, since our resident elf failed his elf check.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: July 13, 2011, 12:31:06 am »

Seeing War Wind looking shifty and suspicious, Moltern Heart decides that enough is enough.

"Come here draconian. I want to give you some advice."

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: July 13, 2011, 03:48:55 am »

Blade Singer spoke from the sidelines, having observed the bidding contest. His arms were crossed and he was shaking his head. "I hope that advice includes a nice whack to the head. Maybe it'll jolt some sense into him."
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: July 13, 2011, 04:41:42 am »

((Use the golem head, again...))

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: July 13, 2011, 04:44:32 am »

Lolwut  ???
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: July 13, 2011, 04:45:54 am »

Guuuuuuyyyys I keep getting you two mixed up with your mechas and shit Dx

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: July 13, 2011, 04:46:28 am »

Mine isn't even a mech...
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 110