Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85609 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Kai RTD-Turn 40, Fungal Jungle Pt. 5-Shop Smart...
« Reply #930 on: July 12, 2011, 08:35:29 pm »

...What about mind-blasting him? >:3
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: July 12, 2011, 08:36:44 pm »

Huh. That is surprising. Is the elder sign a permanent item or a consumable?

I mean... it's too useful to want to give up, but it's so goddamn easy for me to one-shot myself with it. >_>

I'm willing to aid in haggling, certainly. Guess you'll have to decide if it's worth it, though it's probably that or just forgetting about it and handing your stuff to one of us.

And no smash n grab haggling. >_>
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: July 12, 2011, 08:37:19 pm »

Would he accept torches in trade? It is pretty dark down here, after all. If so I'll hand them over as well.

@Ninja Irony: One-shot the entire party, actually. >.> There's a chance it could drive all of us insane, after all, and I'm against anything that has the chance to be used to troll other characters. Trolling other players is fine, but when it comes to the RP I'm all business. ^^;
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:38:56 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: July 12, 2011, 08:39:49 pm »

Haggle the rodent down to the potion, bottle and 25 crowns with Pressing tides help.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: July 12, 2011, 08:42:43 pm »

I think it means drive everyone else insane if they use it, but I'm not positive.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: July 12, 2011, 08:49:31 pm »

Huh. That is surprising. Is the elder sign a permanent item or a consumable?

I mean... it's too useful to want to give up, but it's so goddamn easy for me to one-shot myself with it. >_>

I'm willing to aid in haggling, certainly. Guess you'll have to decide if it's worth it, though it's probably that or just forgetting about it and handing your stuff to one of us.

And no smash n grab haggling. >_>

Like most of my magic items in this game, it's both. You can use it more than once, but if you use it too often...bad things happen. Using it wisely will net you the most return...

Also, torches to a Kobold, lol. They have natural darkvision up to 60 ft, as per D&D 3rd edition. :3
------------------------------------------
(Pressing Tide Charisma Roll, 7, pass) (Effect 1d3=2)
(War Wind Charisma Roll 10-2=8, fail? epic fail, lol)

Pressing Tide tries to convince Kriknak to bargain down the price-he even apologizes for War Winds past behavior. While Kriknak seems to have an eerie resistance to Pressing Tides mental magic, eventually he relents. Kriknak turns to War Wind, and is about to offer him the lower price, when War Wind opens his mouth and says, out loud..

"...but what about mind-blasting him?"

Kirknak scowls. Then he yells.

"No rings for you! Come back, 1 year!"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: July 12, 2011, 08:51:12 pm »

Does it count as shoplifting if the owner is already dead?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: July 12, 2011, 08:51:51 pm »

Does it count as shoplifting if the owner is already dead?

No, thats corpse looting. Totally legal.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: July 12, 2011, 08:52:48 pm »

...Who votes we kill the slimy bastard and take all the rings?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: July 12, 2011, 08:54:57 pm »

So I was the only thing preventing him from aggroing the kobold outright. And you call yourself a playa. ::)

Alright, vote time. Do I buy the jade ring or risk haggling the kobold down for the glass ("think of how enraging it'll be to see me wearing it all the time") or ruby ring?

Also, is there any way to tell if the glass ring simply raises Int or has some more mystic effect?

...Who votes we kill the slimy bastard and take all the rings?
THAT'S IT! I'll offer to kick you in the... whatever it is you've got down there, as part of the haggle! ;D

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: July 12, 2011, 09:13:56 pm »

Also, is there any way to tell if the glass ring simply raises Int or has some more mystic effect?

You'll have to buy it and try it on to find out :3

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: July 12, 2011, 09:15:51 pm »

You know... I think I really do want that ring. Double serpents in jade off a jungle elf? Bound to be nifty... unless it binds your soul as an offering to Hanama'Jagal, the Eater of the World or something.

Offer my 25 gold coins for the jade ring. Perform card reading for two striped green mushrooms.

I really want the silver ones, obviously, but I think that's overkill. >_>

Dwarmin, can you confirm that there's no real point to someone with 9 Cha nomming Chashrooms?

EDIT: Also, I think this concludes our business and we can head to the ogre village afterwards.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 09:28:12 pm by IronyOwl »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: July 12, 2011, 09:30:16 pm »

Hey, anyone willing to buy that glass ring on my behalf? I'll pay you back afterwards.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: July 12, 2011, 09:36:36 pm »

I'm not sure we have enough that we can afford to lose. We'll have to keep a better supply of sellable things on hand in the future.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: July 12, 2011, 09:39:16 pm »

We may also come across a few more items to sell.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 110