Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85629 times)

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Kai RTD-Turn 39, Fungal Jungle Pt. 3-Smooth move
« Reply #855 on: July 11, 2011, 01:30:02 am »

I blame Taricus for this.

Draw my blades and attempt to slice the Thane's right arm! Maybe I can pull a Dwarf Fortress and slice something important to make him drop his weapon.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: July 11, 2011, 01:34:54 am »

You should aim for the genitalia ^^... Do Ogres have genitalia? If they do, aim for them. It works 9/10 times!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: July 11, 2011, 02:15:01 am »

You should aim for the genitalia ^^... Do Ogres have genitalia? If they do, aim for them. It works 9/10 times!

Everyone knows Ogres reproduce with applied quadrilateral transgenomorphosis.  ::)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: July 11, 2011, 02:17:45 am »

That doesnt answer the question.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: July 11, 2011, 06:39:14 am »

i think he said theyre trans-gender and have the sort of quad krogans have.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: July 11, 2011, 07:54:23 am »

Nice one guys. We had them calm and nice, but nooooo, you had to argue IN GAME while infront of angry ogres. Smart move guys.

Rush the hunter and disable him if he is not already.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Kai RTD-Turn 39, Fungal Jungle Pt. 4-Stomped
« Reply #861 on: July 12, 2011, 10:16:54 am »

Turn 41
Spoiler: combat (click to show/hide)

The battle is decided quickly enough-Sheltering Leaves moves before anyone, taking out his staff and dealing a vicious blow the Cave Ogre Thanes knee as it stumbles forward, while merame jumps on his back and starts stabbing with the dagger. The Ogre swats at her before she can dig the knife in deep though, and the poison doesn't seem to effect him...

The Cave Ogre Hunter howls, and hurls his throwing knife at Molten Heart, who calmly stands his ground, then slices it into two neat, even pieces with his sword. The Hunter looks dumbfounded. Then he falls face first into the mud, his body spasming under Pressing Tides mindblast technique.

War Wind runs like a six foot turkey around looking for dry land, and fails.

The Cave Ogre Thane grabs a hold of Merame and tosses her away, where she bonks her head into a nearby giant mushroom. Then he sidesteps Sheltering Leaves, and leaps at Pressing Tide, who is just a bit too slow to prevent being bullrushed into the muck. The Thane raises his axe to deal a deathblow to Pressing Tide, and is suddenly pierced through the chest by Molten Hearts two-handed sword. He gurgles, and dies.

The Ogres are fairly shocked you killed the Thane so fast, and any ideas they had about joining the fight quickly fade as they witness the carnage. The other Ogres quickly help their friend up before he drowns in the mud.

The Ogre Leader approaches again, smiling a bit-probably glad you killed the Thane that undermined his authority for so long. He howls and woots at you.

Darain hums, and translates.

"He seems to be willing to invite you to their village, if you want to trade. He thanks you for not killing anymore than you had to, and is impressed by your combat skills. He mentions though, the families of the dead warriors will expect Weregild for the slain, possibly in treasure, or the form of trial by combat. He says your entitled to anything the Ogres had when they died, as victors rights.

His village is located across the river, but if our looking for the rat-lizard village, it's much closer. He stresses that the rat-lizards are notoriously crafty and very protective of their land, but mostly honest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Cave Ogre War Thane, -18 HP, Cracked Knee (-1 agility, 3 round duration), also dead
Cave Ogre Hunter mindblasted, knocked out

Pressing Tide, -4 HP
Merame, -3 HP

Spoiler: Loot Available (click to show/hide)

The Cave Ogres pick up their dead, and begin packing up the rest of the meat and moving on. What will the Kai do?

-Enemies attacking-

*none*

Eight Ogres undecided

Battlefield Conditions: Muddy Terrain halves agility unless using ranged attacks, and all damage inflicted is double since you can't dodge as well.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Player Inventories (click to show/hide)

OOC:
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: July 12, 2011, 10:22:36 am »

Take the throwing knives swords.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: July 12, 2011, 10:29:44 am »

Leaf's first concern was for Merame, and he slogged over to her through the mud. She was looking a bit dazed and confused as he picked her up. "Are you all right?" he asked her. "Wooooo... everything's spinning... I think I'm gonna throw up..." Leaf hastily put her on the mushroom so she could do whatever she needed to to regain her stability and turned to the others, relieved that she was merely a little loopy rather than seriously injured. "What do you think we should do? I'm for following the ogres; if we have to fight a trial, so be it, but at least we have the respect of some of them and we can communicate. I don't know if the others down here can speak with us or even if they're trustworthy. I think the ogres will be fair to us as long as we show them our strength."

Merame hopped onto his back and clung to him with all four limbs. "I feel sick. Carry me, Sanera?" "I already carry you all the time," he groused, but reached back and transferred her to his front so he was carrying her, her arms around his neck. "Anyway, to answer your earlier question Blade Singer... I'll summarize. Two of the great cities have been overtaken by the forces of darkness, and we're here to discover why they haven't tried to invade this place as well. Our goals are to gather as much information as we can and report back as soon as possible."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: July 12, 2011, 11:35:52 am »

"Right, I see. Funny how much can happen in a decade or so. Anyway, I'm all for going to the village. I doubt they're going to attack again, unless that giant chicken wants to start another argument." He glared towards War Wind, who spent last battle looking for dry land instead of actually doing anything.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: July 12, 2011, 11:40:28 am »

"Oh shut up you. You're going to start it again at this rate..."

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: July 12, 2011, 11:44:46 am »

"I'd be more than happy to start it up again once we're done with the ogres."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: July 12, 2011, 11:46:46 am »

"Bring it on, Moron!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: July 12, 2011, 11:51:33 am »

Leaf sighed. "Calm down, both of you. Fighting among ourselves isn't going to get anything accomplished."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: July 12, 2011, 11:56:59 am »

"Like I said, we'll finish this later, once we're done with the ogres. No sense starting up another argument here."
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 110