Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85625 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Perhaps we should offer then something to trade? Tell them that we will trade with them in a place of safety later. We all don't want to be skewered by the little rat lizards, don't we?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"I have a better idea."

Pressing Tide stepped forward, holding up his karma cards and smiling kindly at the ogres.

"Tell them I am a fortune teller, and can use my magic to give them insight in exchange for some beetle."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Leaf checked his pockets. "I have this odd flute and the staff. Perhaps we could offer to trade one of them in exchange for being led to the surface?" he suggested.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

"We are meant to find the source of the corruption. We must stay until it is dealt with. Perhaps they know something of it? We should ask them."

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

"Perhaps once we're done here, you'll enlighten me on what we're supposed to be doing? You know, just a thought."
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

"Perhaps once we're done here, you'll enlighten me on what we're supposed to be doing? You know, just a thought."

((OOC: You guys were responding to Pressing Tides fortune telling that said you would find 'hospitality' somewhere, and were making your way to a village you spotted in the distance. That can mean alot of things though...they might be very polite if they're about to eat you, for example.

EDIT: Unless you meant the quest itself, if so...yeah, someone should tell him already lol))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

He meant what we're all doing in the tomb in the first place. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Do you mind shutting up about that?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

EDIT: Unless you meant the quest itself, if so...yeah, someone should tell him already lol))

Obviously.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also:

"I'm sensing some hostility here, friend. Want to share your thoughts?"

Commence argument during negotiations with ogres!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 03:55:21 am by Krath »
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Kai RTD-Turn 40, Fungal Jungle Pt. 3-Smooth move
« Reply #849 on: July 10, 2011, 11:07:19 pm »

Turn 40

Ogre Rage Level {==========}

War Wind is the first to speak up asking why they don't offer the Ogres help against the Rat-Lizards. Molten Heart tells Darain, to tell the Ogres they wish to trade in a safe place. The Ogres quiet down a bit. (-2 rage)

When presented, the Ogres seem oddly entranced by Pressing Tides magic, and even the angry Ogre-who Darain identifies as a War Thain-is silenced. (-5 rage)

Darain is renewing negotiations with the Ogre Leader, when an argument breaks out between War Wind and Blade Singer. Everyone stops to stare, as it gets louder and more onerous. The Ogres stop listening to Darain, and watch the fight.

'Sirs, I don't think this is the best time for...

The Ogre Thane decides to act impulsively, and clumsily breaks into a charges at the Kai while they arguing, pulling out his a large axe made of bone. Some of the other Ogre warriors look undecided, but may choose to attack if the Kai or do not end the battle quickly any way, or even if they manage to kill him. It's clear as long the Thane lives, the more Ogres he will rally to the attack.

The Thane bellows, and...

(Cave Ogre War Thane Charisma roll 4-1=3, pass) (effect:1d6=1)

One of them lumbers up quickly, responding to his Thanes call for aid. He's wielding at least a dozen bloody knives in each hand, weighted for throwing. He picks out Molten Heart, and begins to take aim.

-Enemies attacking-

*Cave Ogre War Thane*
*Cave Ogre Hunter*

Eight Ogres undecided

Battlefield Conditions: Muddy Terrain halves agility unless using ranged attacks, and all damage inflicted is double since you can't dodge as well.

Spoiler: Player Inventories (click to show/hide)

OOC: Stupid Lord game, it's eating all my time now.

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Kai RTD-Turn 39, Fungal Jungle Pt. 3-Smooth move
« Reply #850 on: July 10, 2011, 11:10:24 pm »

Try to get to more stable ground.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: July 11, 2011, 12:00:29 am »

What game are you talking about, out of curiosity?

"We need to silence him quickly," Leaf said, shooting War Wind and Blade Singer a dirty look for compromising the whole plan. "Merame?" "On it, Sanera!" she said, hopping down to circle around the thane with her kris. If she could poison him, maybe they could use the antidote as a bargaining chip. For now, though, the ogre was a threat, and he drew the staff; he didn't trust his ability to move quickly in the mud, and if he got in too close he might not be able to dodge away in time. He struck at the ogre's legs to try to slow it down further.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: July 11, 2011, 12:04:42 am »

What game are you talking about, out of curiosity?

OOC: I was playing a suggestion game "You are a Lord", playing as the Lord in question since I posted first, handling other players as advisors and making up challenges for them and kingdom. The GM realized he had not control over it anymore-it shot up to six pages in about a day-and gave it to me. I realized I had no idea how to continue, and I hadn't really planned on Gm'ing a whole nother game, getting bogged down in the planning stages. I just abdicated anyway, so all's good! :3

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: July 11, 2011, 12:07:50 am »

Ah, OK. ^^

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: July 11, 2011, 01:19:48 am »

Great. Great! Let's not let the Cha whore do his thing and trade voodoo predictions for a footlong mandible. That'd be too easy and profitable.

Pressing Tide's eyes began to glow with the unearthly green power of his heritage, as his gaze focused on the hunter. He began to walk purposefully towards the hapless beast, focusing his power on the creature's mind in an attempt to knock it out. If incapacitating it didn't cow the rest of them, it was likely nothing except the defeat of the leader would.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 110