Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85729 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Kai RTD-Turn 37, A Sad Stone Head
« Reply #795 on: July 05, 2011, 09:18:04 am »

-Karma Turn-

Pressing Tide

...brings out his card deck once again, shuffles and deals.

The First card is a depiction of a proud Bear, it's claws red with blood-a sign of power and strength, though not one that is unnatural. The hunter must feed.

The second card depicts a wine dark sea, with a lone sailor drowning in the center. He's struggling mightily, but one cannot fight the sea...a warning to know your own limitations. Strength doesn't solve everything.

Third card. A Hydra, with sixteen heads-as you watch, the card flickers and crawls, and more heads begin to slowly grow from its body. That means the battle will be long...perhaps even a hopeless battle. But the great Heroes Hercules and Iolaus, as whispered to you by the Blind Piper, used fire to destroy the Hydra's heads in their world. The Hydra had a weakness that could be exploited, as will your foe.

The fourth shows a tall, black stone Tower, in a field of blood. Damn. Your not suprised though-as the Darklords have gained power, this card started appearing more and more often, and is herald of all their works. You know the Dark Tower was not always evil, though...It corrupts the previous cards, and you now see the Bear card has changed-once proud, now it's enraged into mindless fury, the wine dark sea has turned to blood, and the Hydra is a writhing mass of flesh and bone, unspeakable to look upon... This is a clue-a corruption of nature and time. It's meaning your likely to face an Agarashi, monstrous creatures of darkness spawned by Agarash the Damned in an early age. They are living weapons of war, unable to be reasoned with, that Naars servants were only to happy to unleash on Magnamund. They are often resistant to mental attacks, being bred to have certain innate defenses.

The fifth card shown, is a wicker basket, filled with bread and vegtables. Strange-that's a sign of possible hospitality, or merely a chance to avoid a conflict. It is not corruped like the previous cards though, which means this is not in relation to the monster, perhaps.

The center card, and the most important, if flipped to reveal the Ares, the God of War. He stands grinning, an executioners axe in hand, standing over a bloodied stump. Mercy will not be an option here, for either of you. This will be a battle to the death.

OOC: Real turn will be up later today!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: July 06, 2011, 09:05:38 pm »

I really wanted a reason to use this picture.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: July 06, 2011, 11:34:47 pm »

Glad to be of service.  :(
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: July 06, 2011, 11:38:26 pm »

Personally I prefer "How about a bro hug BUMP?"

let's make this turn work

where doing it man

where MAKING THIS HAPEN
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: July 06, 2011, 11:43:37 pm »

Well then, what seems to be the problem officer?  8)
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: July 07, 2011, 12:21:17 am »

Personally I prefer "How about a bro hug BUMP?"

let's make this turn work

where doing it man

where MAKING THIS HAPEN

i told you about them late turns bro

I WARNED YOU BRO
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: July 07, 2011, 12:24:10 am »

I was gonna update, I swear.

But I became the ruler of Windheath, and royal duties require constant attention.  Now, make way for the King!

*parts the crowd of angry turn wanting peasants with his scepter*

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: July 07, 2011, 12:51:04 am »

"Of course, M'lord." Follows like a good Head Advisor.

... I mean, what? Turn! So I can get in sooner? :D?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: July 07, 2011, 01:31:27 am »

... I mean, what? Turn! So I can get in sooner? :D?

I'm going to sleep now. Turn in the morning.

(Talarion, -1 favor)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: July 07, 2011, 01:36:46 am »

:( I'm sad now. *lurk*

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Kai RTD-Turn 38 Slimy Doom
« Reply #805 on: July 07, 2011, 10:36:55 am »

Turn 38

The Party debates the meaning of the cards, and eventually decides any monster they face is much better than running around in the Trap Masters rat maze.

Pressing Tide picks up Darain's head

"I'm grateful for the assistance. I hope I am not too much of a burden." the stone head says humbly. Which is funny, since he's REALLY heavy, despite being compact. In fact, anyone carrying him will suffer a -1 to agility, and won't be able to cast him off in the middle of a battle.

The cavern they enter is wide, but has a very low descending ceiling, and soon enough, the Kai are all crawling on their stomachs, maneuvering through an increasingly smaller space. Claustrophobia sets in, but their fear is held in check by the concept of being attacked in this place while they cannot defend themselves. War Wind shrieks as he feels something touch his leg! But It was just Merames tail.

Eventually, they see some light ahead-through an impossibly small gap, which takes them a few minutes of offloading equipment and squeezing through one by one.

The Cavern that it opens into, is a little bit higher now, but still cramped. The walls here are covered with bits of fresh slime that smell like rotted flesh, and look like coagulated red jelly.

There's three paths that lead from here-the rightmost one goes downward, and the walls are wet with condensation. Pressing Tide claims to hear the faint sounds of a running river coming from it's depths.

Another way is a climb up a steep embankment right in front of you-it's slavered in the red slime, and the smell wafting from there is bad indeed. If the creature is sleeping somewhere up there, though, this may be a chance.

The Final path to your left, stretches about ten feet, then meets a wall and two more paths.

Spoiler: Player Inventories (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 10:09:21 pm by Dwarmin »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Kai RTD-Turn 38, Slimy Doom
« Reply #806 on: July 07, 2011, 10:47:34 am »

First path.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: July 07, 2011, 11:14:57 am »

Leaf picked Merame up under the arms. "That wasn't very nice of you," he chided her. "Sorry! I thought it would be funny. You know I don't like scaly things anyway." "That's hardly an excuse. On my back; you're not to move unless I tell you to. No monkeyshines." "Pfff... you like acting like a fussbudget but I saw that pun there. Both of 'em!" "I'm sure I don't know what you mean." War Wind was already walking towards the path heading down towards the water. "Are you sure we should be heading down instead of up?" Leaf asked him. He fell in step behind him anyway though; if they were to suddenly be attacked he would rather be near at least one other Kai.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: July 07, 2011, 11:19:27 am »

Hm, Dwarmin, another thought occurred to me; If they all survive till Mission 2, they get rank ups, yes? Then myself and Adwarf get introduced. Do we begin at rank 2, (equal with the others) or do we start at square 1?

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: July 07, 2011, 11:28:21 am »

Hm, Dwarmin, another thought occurred to me; If they all survive till Mission 2, they get rank ups, yes? Then myself and Adwarf get introduced. Do we begin at rank 2, (equal with the others) or do we start at square 1?

I was thinking to start new players at rank 1, or at least one rank below whatever our current mission would put the majority at. I don't really want to make my current players feel as if their accomplishments meant less.  :-\

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 110