Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85760 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Kai RTD-Turn 37, A Sad Stone Head
« Reply #750 on: July 03, 2011, 08:51:53 am »

"Yes, but the question is how. I vote the west door, but east or through the caverns is valid as well," Pressing Tide said.

He stooped to pick up the golem head, cradling it so that it looked forward. "And I believe our new companion may yet have a purpose. Do you have a preferred name, stone one?"

The head rumbles.

"Insofar that I have a title, I prefer to called 'Darain'

I pity your friend, to lose so much time, but at least he was not cognizant of it. The worst part is that prolonged use of the stasis sphere accelerates the aging process...so he may end up losing more time than he gained, so to speak.".

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: July 03, 2011, 08:53:23 am »

"Well, it means that one cannot cheat death by such a thing"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: July 03, 2011, 09:01:53 am »

"Accelerates the aging process? Chances are I'll die at the hands of someone long before that happens, so I'm not too worried at the moment. I'll have time to do that once we get out of here."
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 09:10:00 am by Krath »
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: July 03, 2011, 09:03:35 am »

So. What does the waiting list look like for this?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: July 03, 2011, 09:35:41 am »

Well...

We've got five players right now

One on the waiting list

Three are in "stasis"-as in they had to drop out, most to go on summer vacations, and will be reintroduced into the game next chapter, if they still want to play.

And I'm raising the amount of players to ten next chapter, so that leaves one more spot which has a guaranteed chance of needing to be filled. :)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: July 03, 2011, 09:55:12 am »

"So, while we decide on which path to take, I'd like to think someone will inform me of what this mission to save Esteros is all about."
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: July 03, 2011, 11:03:15 pm »

"Only a hundred of your years? I am amazed that your species live such short lives! But, I suppose that it does explain some things. Thank you for answering. I might have a clue to where we might proceed to get out of here. Give me a moment." Read through the diary for anything about these passages or the trap master.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: July 03, 2011, 11:06:00 pm »

Well...

We've got five players right now

One on the waiting list

Three are in "stasis"-as in they had to drop out, most to go on summer vacations, and will be reintroduced into the game next chapter, if they still want to play.

And I'm raising the amount of players to ten next chapter, so that leaves one more spot which has a guaranteed chance of needing to be filled. :)

Well then. May I fill that final spot? This seems quite interesting. ^^
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: July 03, 2011, 11:47:13 pm »

Your added.

My waiting list is on the 2nd post under -The Training-

-Quick Turn-

Molten Heart begins to search the journal for references to the Trap Master, and finds a few passages...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 11:49:50 pm by Dwarmin »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: July 04, 2011, 03:07:09 am »

Spoiler: My Character (click to show/hide)

Is this okay, Dwarmin?

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: July 04, 2011, 08:20:57 am »

Spoiler: My Character (click to show/hide)

Is this okay, Dwarmin?

Adwarf has already taken Kinship/Wolf Pet, but I can probably make you two distinct enough to feel different-can you specify what sub-species of Elf you are, if any? Just for lore reasons, really.

By the physical description and choice of weapon, I would peg you as a Dark Elf that serves the Darklords-a type of sterotypically evil sort, but thats no reason to transcend your station in life and become better than that. If thats the case, will you need help figuring out your history? I can probably think of something

And with agility being your highest stat, you may also want to prefer ranged weapons over melee. Though that messes up your name.  :(

Otherwise, it's all good!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: July 04, 2011, 08:22:32 am »

Throwing swords!

It had to be said.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: July 04, 2011, 08:28:14 am »

Oh! He took Wolf Kinship.. in that case, I'll change it. It didn't specify on the first page, so... Also, I would think that Agility would also be somewhat useful in melee wouldnt it? It's speed as well as dexterity, so... I'm always one for an agile melee fighter, graceful and fast rather than a brute force strength melee fighter.

Spoiler: Refinement (click to show/hide)

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: July 04, 2011, 08:35:58 am »

I was using str for determining how much damage you do on melee attacks.

and agi is used for passing your defense rolls, determining intiative, flanking and manuevering, plus dodging most other nasty stuff like traps, sneak attacks, and beams. So it's definately viable.

Agi fighters do less damage, but generally have better personal defense in melee.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: July 04, 2011, 08:38:45 am »

Fair enough. In that case... Argh, more refinements!

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 110