Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85535 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Kai RTD-Chapter one, Turn 8-Busted Up
« Reply #180 on: May 29, 2011, 12:27:57 pm »

fan-*******-tastic i take that like there will be a lot more of these 5(?)metres tall a-holes? god save us.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 29, 2011, 12:36:33 pm »

fan-*******-tastic i take that like there will be a lot more of these 5(?)metres tall a-holes? god save us.

Oh yeah-remember they're used as heavy infantry, so they can be pretty much deployed wherever-your less likely to find them in hot and dry climates, obviously. Not that non-boss Gourgaz will be AS dangerous as this one, though. Also, you could take the Hunting discipline. Gourgaz are natural beasts of Magnamund, so you would get the combat bonus vs them. Edited-Hmm, thats a starting bonus though. Darn.

Ah, but this one doesn't have a real weapon or armor! I'm looking forward to throwing some at you late game in full field plate armor, with giant razor edged axes and tower shields bigger than you are.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 12:43:55 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 29, 2011, 12:43:03 pm »

...... you seem to have found gm,ing fun.
Quite fucked indeed.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 29, 2011, 12:47:25 pm »

Hehe, war gourgaz's
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 29, 2011, 01:52:13 pm »

I wonder what would happen if I got a weapon stuck-in? ???

Leaf shook his to try and clear it. He was a bit woozy after that last hit! While he was recovering, Merame scrambled down the side of the gorge and jumped the last bit of distance, landing on his chest. "Here, eat this!" she said, ripping the remaining orange into chunks and shoving it into hos mouth before he could protest. After a moment he finished and stood up. "Thanks, Merame. Now take cover, this is going to be dangerous!" She nodded and hid behind the tree as he again crossed his arms over his face, body tensed for impact...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 29, 2011, 01:56:09 pm »

I wonder what would happen if I got a weapon stuck-in? ???

You remember what happened to Shiren?

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 29, 2011, 02:00:02 pm »

So if say I got a weapon stuck-in on the Gourgaz's head I could just rip its brain out? :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 29, 2011, 02:01:39 pm »

So if say I got a weapon stuck-in on the Gourgaz's head I could just rip its brain out? :3

Yes, and then he would bite you in the face.  ???

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 29, 2011, 02:05:34 pm »

HA! I'd like to see it try that when I ram its brain down its throat! More seriously though, I'm aware a stuck-in would be fairly dangerous for me if it ever happens, due to using my body as a weapon, but could I rip out internal organs if it did occur?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 29, 2011, 02:14:00 pm »

HA! I'd like to see it try that when I ram its brain down its throat! More seriously though, I'm aware a stuck-in would be fairly dangerous for me if it ever happens, due to using my body as a weapon, but could I rip out internal organs if it did occur?

Yep yep. I encourage Kano style Heart ripping.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 29, 2011, 02:18:10 pm »

next turn is going to look like the world after khornes angry drinking poker night with the commisar fuklaw, khaine and gork...... (1d4chan)
Quite fucked indeed.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 29, 2011, 02:47:32 pm »

Yep yep. I encourage Kano style Heart ripping.
Damn it Dwarmin, my sig is full.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 29, 2011, 02:58:42 pm »

^^

What about any sort of Mortal Kombat violence, like ripping off the Gourgaz's arms and slapping him around with them, or just ripping off the injured leg and kicking it in the head to death with its own foot?

@IronyOwl: there's always the 'lack of context quotes' thread. ;3

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 29, 2011, 02:59:17 pm »

Or bending it and shoving its head up its...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 29, 2011, 03:00:34 pm »

I wonder if a Gourgaz's spine is that flexible, though. :-\ I mean I could try it but I dunno if it would work. Maybe the next time we fight a small generic mook...
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 110