Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85660 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Dude, it's mud. Have you ever tried swimming in mud? Also, how will we be able to know which way we are going? We might just swim right into the ogres, or worse.

"We are at a disadvantage at fighting in this mud. We should avoid conflict where possible. However, I think that either stealth or talking will work fine. I shall let you decide."

Lucky bastard... I hope those cookies are poisoned!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Enchanted beer tap that never ran out...

!?
Connected to the finest dwarven brewery and never to the the outside world until consumption.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"Skulking is likely to raise their ire if caught. Better to show that we're friendly, even without words."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

uuuum leave with my glaivie and scale armor?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

uuuum leave with my glaivie and scale armor?
((OOC:Technically, it was a joke turn, but if you insist :3 )

-Canon Turn-

(impossible Charisma resist roll 3-10=-7, fail)

In fact, you like it better where you are. Why leave when you have everything you could ever want, right here? There's always more beer...better women...endless luxury...if this is a prison, then it is impossible to escape from-since it's prisoners never want to leave. So what if they ask you some silly questions, that don't matter anymore? What do you care where the Korlinium vault of Kai treasure is located-you don't even know, but you've heard rumors...when that man who comes around and looks like your father-whos been dead for almost 10 years-asks again, you might tell him what you know. Just to be polite. Even is something deep down under you is howling in rage at the thought.

If this be an illusion, than it's preferable to real life, is it not?

In fact, however fair an illusion is, it is only that...Lone Wanderer's reality is much harsher. His body is currently being carefully tended under the watchful eye of the Duke of Illusions, a shadowy being who grants his victims fondest dreams, while extracting secrets from them and passing them to his masters, the Dark Lords.

So, Lone Wanderer is content to sleep, and dream-while The Duke of Illusions is getting closer and closer to the real secret he's been searching for...

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

what happens when he have extracted the info, the eternal flames of "you survive this until old age"?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

what happens when he have extracted the info, the eternal flames of "you survive this until old age"?

He'd probably be content to let you waste away without food or water in the happy dream land for an effective eternity. The Duke of Illusions is more ambivalent than truly evil, after all.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Oh I love that word. Ambivalent ^^... But, would he actually keep Ahra alive, or would he supply him with what's neccesary to survive?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh I love that word. Ambivalent ^^... But, would he actually keep Ahra alive, or would he supply him with what's neccesary to survive?

He wouldn't bother-since there's no sense of time in a dream, Ahra's character would experience a full, happy life, modified to his greatest wishes, while in the real world, he would only last a week or two.

Luckily, you guys will get a chance to wake him up before that happens. ;)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

In Chapter 2, I'm assuming... Will I have been introduced at this point? :D?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go in diplomatically.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In Chapter 2, I'm assuming... Will I have been introduced at this point? :D?

Yep-all the new and old players will go to rescue Mending Moon and Lone Wanderer on simultaneous sidequests that will last about ten turns each.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Sweet. Hopefully I'll survive both of them... I have a habit of dying easily in most things I do... aside from Real Life, that is. (Hopefully)

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-Mini Turn-

The Kai approach the harvesting Ogres with weapons sheathed, in a non-combative way. Darain begins howling at the Ogres in an eerily similiar dialect, but it's slightly different to what the Ogres were speaking.

The Ogres look confused. They visibly shake their heads and shrugs their shoulders. The Leader among them-the one wearing shoulderpads made of various teeth-speaks back, speaking slowly and loudly.

Darain hums, then translates.

"The Ogres are confused. They wonder if we are here to fight, or to trade. They claim that if your using the trade language, you must have something to trade, yet you have presented no items. They say otherwise, you must be here to fight, but you have presented no weapons. Thus.."

There's some commotion among the Ogres at that point, with a lot of shouts, hoots and thigh slapping. Ogres...

"All right, the one on the left, with the limp has said they should stop talking and "skin the overworlders and sacrifice their souls to the Hotpot". The other Ogres pay him respect, he's apparently some sort of warrior. The Chief says they can't afford a fight-this isn't their territory, they only came this far chasing the prey, and...thats not an exact term. He said the "Little Rat Lizards" will be upon them in the hour, and they should move. before they end up skewered.

Well, the argument seems to be leaning toward the warriors point of view.

Indeed, you can't understand what the warrior is saying, but his tone and inflection are not unlike a firebrand preacher-he keeps gesturing to the Kai, screaming loudly, and brandishing his axe. The other Ogres are nodding and brandishing their own axes. Maybe someone should try to defuse the situation?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Why not offer to help them with the rat lizards?"
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 110