Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85730 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 51, Thunder Heralds
« Reply #1410 on: July 30, 2011, 12:35:26 am »

I am not lying ... completely that is I do wish to ask them of the beast found in the tombs, and I also want to invite them to move to my forest there no one will try to take theri children, food is a plenty, adn they can raise their children without worry. Tell them the way if they agree, and the words that will allow them to live there peacefully.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: July 30, 2011, 12:43:57 am »

((The wolf just expects you to fight your way past it.

Also, Pressing Tide should probably join the fight-if Sheltering Leaves holds its attention, it won't attack him. Too bad you guys didn't think to use the BLUE SEED that Molten Heart got during the fight, for use against the Blood Shaman. I am GM dissapoint.  :-\

Also, Adwarf, yelling wont work-you'll have to use your animal empathy, which by its very definition means a sharing of emotions. they'll feel your guilt over your aborted egg stealing, no matter what you say. Also...what? Their happy where they are. You invade their land and then ask for peace...that always works...  ))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: July 30, 2011, 12:46:08 am »

Blade Singer nods, obviously interested in the Heroquest. "I have to admit, this does sound like it'll be entertaining...And maybe even fun. I suppose my only question is, you said my strength will be affected by following the story, correct? Do you mind sharing the story of Lord Gray, then? I can't say I'm familiar with the story."

Soon...I will ASCEND TO GODHOOD!

Wait...Er...I mean...I'll just go this way now.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: July 30, 2011, 12:46:41 am »

((I am trying to solve this peacefully thats all if I must fight I will (Of course with running as the end result) If I have to use animal empathy do, so and try to explain the situation without them getting mad say the quilt is from me lying to the man about not getting the egg for him))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: July 30, 2011, 12:52:35 am »

Er. We don't have the blue seed to use. Zako's kinda off doing his own thing.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: July 30, 2011, 12:59:53 am »

I like the name claystone, it suits the elemental. Also, I still have the shortbow. I wanted to sell that too. Sorry for not giving you guys the seed. I totally forgot about it.  :-[

I don't think that they will want to reason with you, they seem to be pretty damn angry. It would be best to leave as soon as possible. I have an idea for you however. It will be unpleasant, but hopefully it will give you a chance. Have your wolf distract the female by running as fast as he can off in one direction while you cover yourself in dung. Then, once you have covered yourself, run for the village. The dung will cover your smell and provide some measure of comoflague, and your wolf can hopefully get away since he can run a lot faster and longer than any of us.

Moltern Heart held the shearing stone in his hand, communicating with his elemental companion.

"Greetings rock-kin. I am honoured that you choose to explore with me, but I must warn you, we go to foul places in the near future. Tell me rock-kin, what do you know of the beast that haunts this place? The one with the horrible stench?"

After chatting with the elemental, he decides that perhaps the shaman could help with his ring problem. If he couldn't help, perhaps he knew someone that did?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: July 30, 2011, 01:10:30 am »

I think talking to them would be a better plan, especially since there's two of them (so the wolf distraction might fail completely) and being covered in dung will only mask his scent while he's near it- otherwise, they'll just follow the dung-scent instead of the morsel-elf scent.

Also, I was thinking of the blue seed, but as SC pointed out it's on Molten and we didn't really know we were going to need it.

So, is the blood spirit immune to mind blast or merely resistant? Or could I not tell?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: July 30, 2011, 01:14:59 am »

No problem Zako, like IO said we didn't think we'd need it since we were trying to talk our way past. Anyway, is there a river near adwarf? Maybe he could jump in and swim away, staying underwater as much as possible to hide his scent. (Also, just noting for some of you I'm about to run Turn 115. ^^; )
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 01:16:45 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: July 30, 2011, 01:19:06 am »

Say Serious, how do you feel about me using my untested, dangerous ring? I've been meaning to try it out, and odds are good I'll have difficulty contributing normally. On the other hand, blowing up myself, you, and the wolf might not be considered helping.

Also, :3 on Turn 115.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: July 30, 2011, 01:20:41 am »

"Not surprising-very few Men follow the Ancestor Gods anymore...let me now, this tale to you relate...

Finshing, the Ogress nods.

"Now, between what *really* happened, and what the myth relates, no one can say. We don't know exactly who enlisted which Orcs help, for example, or how they did so.

Some have said the two heroes tricked the Wolves instead of killing them all, for another example, or that Lord Grey was the clear winner in the melee, and Thrak was saved by luck, or the other way around.

This is the thread you must follow though-while being careful, of course. I hope I've at least given you insight...

As for reward, you may find the things you take from the God-Plains come back with you, if you succeed."

----------------

Molten Heart concentrates and speaks to Claystone.

"Fair or foul, I wll enjoy smiting our enemies-the foul boots of Giak do injustice to the very land they trod upon.
Of the beast, I have heard it move overland...it is very fast, and moves by sliding, or even worse, it tears and eats the very spirits of the stone when it tunnels through the living rock, more faster and destructive than the most horrible Goblin Miners... It is cowardly, fleeing when overmatched, slaughtering those who cannot defend themselves. Thus does the Earth Divine."

((@IronyOwl:It's technically impossible to mind blast a Spirit-especially a nature Spirit-it's like trying to attack the ocean with a gun-your just wasting bullets. Now, a Priest or a Shaman, or even a true Magicka user like Darvi was, could attack it indirectly.

Also, the other comparison I can give you is an ant trying to lift the sun. :U

@Serious: Nope. There's just one big river running through the whole jungle, and you guys passed it on the bridge. You got the right track though-Adwarfs in trouble, but he had a good chance to get away if he hides his scent somehow.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: July 30, 2011, 01:22:18 am »

It's completely cold right now, so it's probably safe... Uh, yeah. I'm going to tentatively say go ahead and try the ring.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: July 30, 2011, 01:40:57 am »

Extra part of action: Use the dung to hide my scent. (YUK !)

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: July 30, 2011, 01:43:28 am »

Blade Singer finished listening attentively to the story. "Very well. I'll go on this Hero-Quest then. I'm actually excited to see how this'll work. I just hope I'm able to follow the story." For once, there was actually something to be excited about. Acting as some ancient hero in a folk story was sure to be something awesome.

What time is it?

Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: July 30, 2011, 01:45:30 am »

You could handle it the heroic way, Adwarf...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

@Krath: Love the D&D references on that show.  :)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: July 30, 2011, 01:47:20 am »

You could handle it the heroic way, Adwarf...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

@Krath: Love the D&D references on that show.  :)
I don't want to die, and if faced with such asituation I am going to shove my bow down its throat (Te fire spirits will freak out, and kill it while I get away. [/jk] The bow is to precious for that.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 110