Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85742 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 50, Calm before the Storm
« Reply #1350 on: July 29, 2011, 12:56:27 pm »

((@Zako: There's also the whole "your tying to steal children and selling them for money so you deserve to die" morality thing. Given that Silver Branch is a Forest Sprite, and is supposed to respect nature, this action is completely against his character...I mean, can I make it anymore clear...))
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 07:54:16 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: July 29, 2011, 01:13:24 pm »

((True, that too. In that light, he will get eaten from sheer karma. Hrrmmm...))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: July 29, 2011, 01:14:08 pm »

((@Zako: There's also the whole "your tying to steal children and selling them for money so you deserve to die" morality thing. Given that Silver Leaf is a Forest Sprite, and is supposed to respect nature, this action is completely against his character...I mean, can I make it anymore clear...))

((Wait I just realized that is completely agaisnt my character NEW ACTION))

Go back, and tell Forlane I can not do what he asked I am a FOrest Sprite a being who respects nature it is against my very being. Then go visit the blood shaman.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: July 29, 2011, 01:25:37 pm »

((Your getting ahead of yourself Adwarf-you think you can get out of their territory that easily? :3))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: July 29, 2011, 01:27:04 pm »

((Ah, punishing stupidity. Just let the dead get into the good afterlife though 0:)))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: July 29, 2011, 01:29:39 pm »

((Nope I know the bird will attack me, but I will try to talk out of without violence. I realize my stupidity, and straying from my character will have penalties))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: July 29, 2011, 01:36:28 pm »

((Odds are, the female is right behind you now. I suggest you run and hide. FAST.))

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: July 29, 2011, 01:57:06 pm »

((IT CAN SMELL YOUR FEAR.))
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: July 29, 2011, 03:26:16 pm »

Leaf decided to try pressing his own case for the moment and approached the blood wolf. "My name is Sheltering Leaves," he said, inclining his head slightly to the summon. "I am a Kai, as is Pressing Tides. We and three allies seek to destroy the beast your master once fought, the 'tentacle monster' that exudes some sort of noxious scent." He didn't know the proper name of it, but hopefully a description would identify it to the wolf. "One of the villagers informed me that your master used a special mask to combat that scent. I was hoping to ask him to make some for us, to better prepare ourselves for our own battle with it."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: July 29, 2011, 07:12:54 pm »

Pressing Tide nodded solemnly at the spirit. "I am well acquainted with dire power," he said, briefly touching his necklace, "and I know that it cannot be treated lightly. I seek power for greater things- in many ways, the whole of the world is the Kai's clan, and a weak warrior can do less than a strong one. I know full well that some things are not worth the cost, but if I might improve myself through knowledge, the whole of the world might be better for it. We did not destroy the Spider-Elves that attacked this village simply because they were our enemies, and we do not seek victory over the tentacled horror simply because it stands in our way. If your master would see the darkness that has crept into these caverns reversed, then he approves of our mission. If not, then I am willing to fight you nonetheless, for I feel the risk is worth the potential gain- to me, my Kai brethren, this village, and all those dwelling within and without this cavern."

((IT CAN SMELL YOUR FEAR.))
Teehee. Though, on this topic, you probably should have at least asked him what he wanted the egg for.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: July 29, 2011, 07:16:20 pm »

I saw 200 koins, and accepted before actually reading what I had to do.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: July 29, 2011, 07:44:29 pm »

Leaves nodded to Tides, then turned his attention back to the wolf. "Indeed. Our mission is to try to preserve peace however we can. This monster is a great threat to your master's people. If he truly wishes to help them, would he not aid us in our goal of destroying it?" He thought for a moment about what the wolf had asked Tides. "I do not seek the knowledge of blood magic myself, but if I did, I would use it to protect others, as a great tree protects the animals of the forest from the sun, winds, and rain, and provides a home among its branches and roots. This is why I discarded my name to become Sheltering Leaves; my intention as a Kai is to be a guardian, for my brothers and for those who can not defend themselves." Surely it was a motivation the blood shaman would understand.

((@Zako: There's also the whole "your tying to steal children and selling them for money so you deserve to die" morality thing. Given that Silver Leaf is a Forest Sprite, and is supposed to respect nature, this action is completely against his character...I mean, can I make it anymore clear...))

Since when was Silver x Leaf a thing? I thought you preferred Blade x Leaf. :P (Note: I am not serious about this at all, I'm just messing around.)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 07:48:14 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: July 29, 2011, 07:54:00 pm »

What the...  ::)

That was why I requested everyone have a distinctive name!

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: July 29, 2011, 07:54:32 pm »

I have two feelings for Adwarfs situation. The momma's right behind him. Or, The Mamma is buried in the sand beneath the eggs giving them warmth in some weird way. ITS A DOUBLE LOSE WHEN IT CAN SMELL FEAR.
Raggle Fraggle

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: July 29, 2011, 07:56:17 pm »

they are bigass carcass eating dinos they smell dead meat/whatever and he is close enough...
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 110