Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85656 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 48, A Time of Mending
« Reply #1290 on: July 27, 2011, 08:16:24 am »

Well, if you want to. ^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: July 27, 2011, 08:29:35 am »

Well, I'm just thinking someone else may want a undead bashing weapon as well. Does anyone want something? If not, then I'm using all the metal making serious new gauntlets and boots.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: July 27, 2011, 08:53:40 am »

Nah, it's no big deal. It's equally plausible for Leaf to want to leave his gauntlets alone or improve them.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: July 27, 2011, 09:04:42 am »

Ignore this.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:57:46 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: July 27, 2011, 09:35:40 am »

Blade Singer paused for a moment, taken aback at Pressing Tide's choice to have the elf actually travel with them. After a second, he said "Well, I can't say I was expecting you'd be coming with us. Well, I have no personal grudge with you, and if you're going to be coming it's probably better that way. Can't say anything about the others though."

He then extended his right arm as if to shake his hand. Will Amala accept? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: July 27, 2011, 09:36:50 am »

OOC: Copy pasting from another character is lame, Pyro. It's word for word. Choose a different race. Zakos got the Earthen covered. :P

I mean, come on, put some effort into it...really...I like my players to have a little creativity, it means I won't be GM'ing for doofuses. Not asking for a 20 page fan fiction mini-novel, just something to set you apart, give me something to work with in regards to character and story develoment.

if you don't feel like that, then this isn't the sort of game you'll enjoy.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: July 27, 2011, 09:38:09 am »

Next time: Ghost Wake defeated! Blade Singer 2.0! And Sheltering Leaves spends the whole episode in the background going "His power level is rising! It's unbelievable!"

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: July 27, 2011, 09:41:06 am »

Next time: Ghost Wake defeated! Blade Singer 2.0! And Sheltering Leaves spends the whole episode in the background going "His power level is rising! It's unbelievable!"

What do the Karma Cards say about his power level!?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: July 27, 2011, 09:42:51 am »

It's 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253421170679!!!!! *takes karma card deck, crushes it*

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: July 27, 2011, 09:44:00 am »

Oh. Wait.

That's not so bad.

*Blade Singer proceeds to get mauled by enemies*

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: July 27, 2011, 09:47:52 am »

All right, to get us back on track, the official actions for the next turn I got are...

Sheltering Leaves: Explore Area
Molten Heart: Commune with Earth Spirits, Forge something something. Need final decision on what your making.
Pressing Tide: Search for bone-carver, Meet with blood Shaman
Blade Singer: Get cursed for his generosity/bringing DBZ memes into the game.
Silver Tree: Follow!

Edit: Also, decide what your going to sell soon.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: July 27, 2011, 09:50:19 am »

Looks good to m-Heeeeeeeeeeey. My generosity is a rare gift.

I'll give you the DBZ memes though. I should probably be cursed for those alone.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: July 27, 2011, 09:53:03 am »

THAT CAN'T BE RIGHT!!!

Oh wait, thats pi. So it is right.

Also, not cool stealing my earthen idea. I put a lot of thought into that, and I quite like the idea. Plus, asides from some physical differences, as well as various stats and skills, your character is a lot like mine, in both mentality and looks. Plus, you don't know that they don't die of old age. (Or rather, nobody, not even the earthen themselves, have any records of anyone of their race dieing from age. And there are some which have lived for a LONG time, even by earthen standards.) Try making something of your own, be brave and make something out of the ordinary!

And I shall forge extra holy mods using the bible as well at the forge, with it's owners permission, for serious' gauntlets and boots. THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS ENOUGH!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: July 27, 2011, 09:56:27 am »

Indeed. Just to make it official...

After discussing the idea of modifying his gauntlets with Molten Heart, Leaves handed the items requested (gauntlets, metal, and prayer book) over, then went to explore the village while the other Kai worked.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: July 27, 2011, 05:04:23 pm »

Looks good, but I'd also like to ask if the ogre-smith can outdo the current green iron stuff (and how much she'll pay for them unhaggled). That'll be the last of the info I need to sell everything.

Also, speaking of DBZ:

9 Cha + silver shrooms + pretty ring (probably) + totem activated + eyeball necklace = RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 110