Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85663 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 48, A Time of Mending
« Reply #1275 on: July 27, 2011, 12:39:50 am »

I can think of a few reasons why.

1. We're all trying to make sure you're powerful enough to smite our foes.

2. Krath is trying to one up my giving you a 20-coin item.

3. Both.

@Ninja Zako: You can have my remaining ten coins, I already have everything i wanted to get. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: July 27, 2011, 01:07:21 am »

That's awesome, but why? :o

There's nothing I really want to buy, I was just buying the jumping ring so the money wouldn't go to waste. Much better it goes towards getting something actually useful, right?

And what Serious said  :P
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: July 27, 2011, 01:39:22 am »

I'll take ALL the coins if you aren't going to use them. Plus, who wants an anti-undead weapon? I'm not making arrows or bolts or missile weapons, but place your orders and I'll see what I can do!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: July 27, 2011, 02:08:53 am »

I'll buy some anti-undead gauntlets for ten coins, Zako. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: July 27, 2011, 02:15:01 am »

DONE! You will get the bestest spiked, reinforced, unarmed boosting gauntlets that I can provide! Call it a fey mood if you will, but you won't believe your eyes if I get my way.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: July 27, 2011, 02:35:37 am »

Thanks. ^^ Hey, Dwarmin. Would it be better for him to modify my current gauntlets/boots (adding spikes, studs, or bands of metal to them) or just make an entirely new set?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: July 27, 2011, 04:28:12 am »

Ignore this.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:39:14 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: July 27, 2011, 04:45:44 am »

Pressing Tide frowned at Molten Heart's rather blunt advice. It seemed his companions were not in a mood to be very accepting, at least at the moment.

Still, this left much of his business clear- he still needed to know if the ogre smith could do better than what they had salvaged, but otherwise almost everything could be sold.

He was rather surprised when Blade Singer saw fit to gift him his share of the coins, but also quite pleased. Suddenly the kobold's rings seemed much closer to his grasp.

"Thank you very much," he said to the time-lost warrior. "Incidentally, this is Amala, my new servant. Amala, this is Blade Singer, yet another of my companions." He hoped this meeting might go better than the last ones, or at least closer to the elf's cold acknowledgement.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 04:50:06 am by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: July 27, 2011, 05:39:57 am »

are there any marks of shame in this universe? i think my character might need them if you get me out.

also remember that you said "watch me fail and die" in the first post? well if this is failing i dont wanna know how you win :P

Back Ground
I've made this RTD roughly based on the Lone Wolf book series by Joe Dever-it's a gamebook series,and what got me into Roleplaying and forum gaming in general. I thought I would combine that with Dwarf Fortress...If you don't care to read lore, the Kai are pretty much Ranger/Jedi-peacekeepers, warriors, diplomats and philosophers. I've set this game in an "alternate universe" so I don't have to conflict with lore or geography. Roleplaying encouraged! :P

Also, first time GM! Watch me fail and die!  :'(

Also, I should probably say for legal purposes, none of this is mine. Thank you Joe Dever, for everything! Don't sue me, I have no money.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 06:03:27 am by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: July 27, 2011, 06:02:21 am »

ignore this, accidental
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: July 27, 2011, 06:42:37 am »

Hey, Can I join in (or be on a waitlist, whichever...)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Setting is High Fantasy, not Steampunk. Literally, the highest technology is primitive muskets used by the Dwarves that rely on Earth Magic instead of science.

@Ahra: The compliments are appreciated. I'm doing much better than I thought would, too.

@SC: Modding them will be easier, but a whole new set will be harder and turn out better in the end.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 06:50:57 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: July 27, 2011, 06:56:12 am »

I consider my current gauntlets to be very good; +2 agi is awesome. +2 damage not so much, but I can live with it. Basically, is +2 Agi always going to be a thing for my weapon type, or is it unique to the ancestral gauntlets? If it's the former I might go for new ones, but if it's the latter then definitely mod the old ones. It might be more in character to mod the old ones anyway, considering he's had them for at least seven decades himself and they've been passed down in his family... hmm...

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: July 27, 2011, 07:04:42 am »

I consider my current gauntlets to be very good; +2 agi is awesome. +2 damage not so much, but I can live with it. Basically, is +2 Agi always going to be a thing for my weapon type, or is it unique to the ancestral gauntlets? If it's the former I might go for new ones, but if it's the latter then definitely mod the old ones. It might be more in character to mod the old ones anyway, considering he's had them for at least seven decades himself and they've been passed down in his family... hmm...

The +2 Agi, +2 Damage is used for any fast martial arts weapons-like your gauntlets or Silver Trees fight sticks.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: July 27, 2011, 07:15:11 am »

Hmm... I guess I'll go ahead with the new set then. Leaves would probably want to keep his current ones the way they are, for tradition's sake.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: July 27, 2011, 08:14:37 am »

Awwww... But I wanted to make totally cool modded ones... Plus the mods would take less metal to make.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 110