Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85514 times)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 46, Molten Heart Beyond Ogredome
« Reply #1200 on: July 25, 2011, 11:42:03 am »

Errybody. Turn the bus around. You forgot my pokeball.
Raggle Fraggle

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: July 25, 2011, 12:20:26 pm »

For those of you that didn't know...

----------------------------------
-Updatee!-

Trembling Peak had tried to be patient. After the flash, he had found himself in the stasis sphere, with another man having taken his place outside. While Blade Singer has passed 13 years in a hearbeat, The Dwarfs own imprisonment was far worse-the opposite in fact. For him, the passage of time slowed to a crawl.

The battle with the Yaz only lasted for a few minutes, but Trembling Peak watched it over the course of days. Every stroke and parry he studied in entirety, every drop of sweat or blood, he had time to examine before it hit the ground. He couldn't move-his gaze was fixed. Trembling Peak didn't even feel hungry or thirsty, or tired-since he could not eat, drink or sleep, even if he wanted to, there was no respite. There was no way out of this prison. Surely, his friends could help him?

No. They all walked away...very, very slowly. No worse torment could have been devised, to see ones friends walk away from you in exaggerated slow motion, even if they knew no way to free him.

Eventually, he was alone. Just him, and the Yaz Corpse, which was ironically, degenerating faster for all the time it had spent in stasis. He watched it, as it moldered. He's still watching it. To him, at least four months have passed for less than eight hours in the real world. His sanity is still intact, for now. But how much longer in this timeless prison can he remain, without losing his mind utterly? And even worse-will anyone ever know?

« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:23:17 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: July 25, 2011, 12:27:03 pm »

D: That's just harsh. Well, according to Word of God we might be able to get you out in the next chapter, Riccto. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: July 25, 2011, 12:29:28 pm »

But you left me there in the pokeball. Yes. Thats what I'll call it. Unless there is some way other way I can get out like through the Trap Masters something or other.
Raggle Fraggle

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: July 25, 2011, 12:30:45 pm »

Since by the time you guys get back up, there will only be one encounter/chapter boss left, I'll just pop em back in the game.  :D
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 47, Circus Maximus
« Reply #1205 on: July 25, 2011, 02:09:30 pm »

Turn 47

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Round 2
Molten Heart taunts the Ogre into charging, by insulting his mother. Works every time! Fuzghurk tries to tackle him, and Molten Heart slides at the last moment, allowing him to brained against the stone wall of the arena. While the Ogre reels, Molten Heart plants his feet in the ground and swings from the hip, cleaving his opponents tendon.

The Ogre turns around, and seeing Molten Heart has already moved back to the other side of the arena to avoid being boxed in, he tosses his hammer at him! The Dwarf dodges, and the hammer impacts the stone wall behind him, pulverizing it and sending a cloud of dust out to obscure the arena.

((Fuzghurk, -8 HP/Status gained:-1 agility, wounded leg, 11 HP remaining))

Round 3

As the dust settles, Molten Heart looks around for his opponent. Where did he go...behind him! Fuzghurk strikes fast as a cobra, and punches him silly. The blow sends him flying, and skidding into the dust. Luckily, the ring absorbed the blow-what might have been fatal, was reduced to just knocking him out momentarily.

The Ogre, thinking him defeated. grabs the Dwarfs right leg with one huge hand. Molten Heart realizes his sword fell to his side!

The Ogre picks him up, and brings the Molten Heart closer to his toothy maw-intending to bite the Dwarf in half. Despite the heat and the stench of Fuzghurks breath, Molten Heart slips his hidden dagger from his boot, and tosses it into the Ogres face before those jaws can rend him in two. It lands on his left cheek in a spurt of blood, and uses the distraction to break the hold, slip away and recover his weapon.

((Molten Heart
*The ring feels very warm to the touch*

Fuzghurk, -5 HP, 6 HP remaining))

Round 4

Fuzghurk is heavily wounded, but continues the assualt regardless. He charges and lashes out with a few lightning quick punches and kicks, which catch Molten Heart off guard, forcing him back. Finally Fuzghurk punts him in the chest, punting him like a kick ball to the other end of the arena. Again, the ring flares and protects him from the impact, it's power being gratefully expended to protect his life.

((Molten Heart, -4 HP, 11 HP remaining
*The ring feels very hot!*

Fuzghurk, -3 HP, 3 HP remaining))

Round 5, 6
Fuzghurk is charging again, when Molten Heart rises, and charges himself! The two combatants meet in a storm of blade and fist, so fast not even Sheltering Leaves can discern what is exactly happening. After a few moments, both of them stumble away, the winner decided...

Fuzghurk falls at Molten Hearts feet.

The Ogres break out cheering-whats a little blood sport to liven up the mood of the tribe? The Warriors mutter angrily, having been humbled.

Molten Heart returns to his friends, who have also been freed-Pressing Tide is brought from the shack, and the Ogre children are shooed away from Blade Singer by an attentive matron. Victory...Molten Heart watches as his rings pops and crackles, then crumbles into dust and falls away. Well, it served it's purpose...for he surely would have been defeated without it. He carefully gathers the ashes into his empty glass bottle-they can be used to reforge the ring, if one finds a capable enchanter.

((Molten Heart, -2 HP, 9 HP remaining
*The ring has disintegrated*

The Ogre Chief comes to congratulate you. Darain speaks for him.

"He's glad you were able to win. Fuzghurk will recover with the Healers help...he says the village's hospitality is open to you, whatever you need, but he warns many of the warriors are very bad losers. He claims the Shamans can heal your wounds, if you would like. The Spider-Elf is being...questioned, over in the Butchery. Your free to ask him what you want..well, while he remains whole, at least.

Also, he knows your looking for information on the monster, and when your ready, he'll be in his hut..."

There's already some Ogre merchants setting up shop and beginning to cater to the breaking up crowd, and the Ogre Shamans are attending to Fuzghurk with care. The Ogre smith fires up his forge and begins melting down some the Green Iron weaponry they scavenged from your battle site.

Spoiler: Player Inventories (click to show/hide)

OOC:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 03:12:34 pm by Dwarmin »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: July 25, 2011, 02:31:40 pm »

The battle is over I quess its best to introduce myself. thought Silver Tree as he holstered his bow, patted Alucard on the head, and walks out into the road heading into the village. He looks warily around him at the ogres in the town, and he puts his hand on the fighting sticks he did not feel safe here. Stopping infront of the others Silver Tree bow, and says "We finally meet, I am Silver Tree, and this is my companion Alucard. May the forest prtoect you from harm when you are sheltered in her grasp." with that said he plops down beside a building, and scratches Alucard's ears as he lays his head in Silver Tree's lap.

Examine the Fourth Key

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: July 25, 2011, 02:54:52 pm »

Sheltering Leaves nodded and bowed in return. "Good to meet you face to face, brother. I am Sheltering Leaves." He decided to let the others handle their own introductions as they felt necessary. Merame was looking at Alucard with interest. "D'you know, Leaves, I think he's a companion animal too!" she said excitedly. "I bet he's real smart and stuff." The monkey dropped down to move over to Alucard and investigate the wolf. "Merame, don't touch him unless Silver Tree allows it. Mind your manners," he chastised her. "I apologize. She's a rather... willful little animal," he said to the sprite. Leaving the three of them alone for the moment, he turned to Molten Heart and put a hand on his shoulder. "Excellent fighting, brother," he congratulated him.

Also, I drank the 1/2 Lampsur potion earlier. ^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: July 25, 2011, 03:16:51 pm »

Alucard sniffed the monkey for a moment, adn then laid back down as he stretched out a gap in his fur revealed a slash mark across his side. You have been with me since I left the forest Alucard you are a really good friend, and I am sorry that I couldn't keep you from recieveing that scar, said Silver Tree as they talked into each others minds, adn Alucard simply replied "Do not worry I am Wolf of the Forest my duty is to protect its Keepers, so you are not at fault.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: July 25, 2011, 03:18:55 pm »

Oh, wow. I just realized how badly Krath and Irony have gotten the crap kicked out of them. O.O You should take up their offer of a shaman, dudes.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: July 25, 2011, 08:01:44 pm »

"You know what? I'm just going to go visit the shaman and lay down for a while. I've had enough excitement for one day. Maybe a week."

Head for the shaman for healing, probably with Tide.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: July 25, 2011, 08:57:42 pm »

Yeah, I suppose that's for the best.

Receive shaman healing. Also ask if they know anything about spirits, especially orc spirits.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: July 25, 2011, 09:03:15 pm »

Impose my naked image into Blade singer's dreams. Because fuck it, I'm taunting him to come into the afterlife :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: July 25, 2011, 09:39:37 pm »

Beat up War Wind in an overblown dream sequence filled with explosions and elven maidens. And sunglasses.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: July 25, 2011, 09:46:49 pm »

After congratulating Molten Heart, Leaf turned back to Silver Tree and saw the sprite was shivering in the dank air. That's right. His kind are more delicate than other races. He shrugged out of his spider silk vest. "Here, this will keep your warm," he said, passing it to him. He then put on his own old leather armor; while he didn't think they were in any immediate danger, it was better to be prepared.

I hope you don't mind me 'noticing' that adwarf, but hey, you got a good item out of it. :3 You need the +4 HP a slight bit more than I do, anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 110