Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85479 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 45, Loot and Scoot
« Reply #1155 on: July 20, 2011, 06:17:49 pm »

Darain warbles Ogrish nonsense, receives a response, and answers back.

"It implies you and your clan are responsible for his well being, and entitles him to Tribal Justice instead of slavery or execution if captured, as is the case now. You know, they are quite a lawful people for Ogres..."

"If it offers him some measure of protection I'll claim him as one of us," Leaves said. Greedy Ogres. Damn them. I'm not going in the pot whether Molten Heart wins or loses. "Tell them to untie us, then. I want to give him this armor and I can't take it off bound like this. I promise I won't take a weapon."

"The Ogres have agreed to only untie you and the Stone-Dwarf, and insist the Strange Eyed one not be present at the fight, lest he use his evil powers to cheat. They seem to be content to keep your staff away from you. He's telling the others you've agreed he's one of your clan...they are not taking that well..."

Of course, the Ogres have only seen Sheltering Leaves use his staff in battle.

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: July 20, 2011, 06:20:35 pm »

Leaf nodded. Once he was untied, he took off his armor and handed it to Molten Heart. "...You should keep it. When you win you'll have earned it; I'll take one of the chain shirts from the spider-elves instead. Be strong." He placed a hand on the stone being's shoulder for a second, then stepped away to let him prepare however he needed to.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: July 20, 2011, 06:23:40 pm »

((I'll hold off further updates until Zako gets on and comments on the situation for himself. I don't really like to leave players fates in others hands, but in this case it was probably for the best.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: July 20, 2011, 06:28:53 pm »

((Yeah. Well, unless they let me go up against something easily mindrapeable. Somehow I suspect they'd know better, though. :P))

"Interesting. What limits do they consider a 'clan' to imply?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: July 20, 2011, 06:29:35 pm »

No problem. I'm just bored and kind of itching to write, y'know? ^^;

By the way, if he loses, I'm totally doing a heroic last stand Ahra style so everyone else can escape.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: July 20, 2011, 06:31:23 pm »

No problem. I'm just bored and kind of itching to write, y'know? ^^;

By the way, if he loses, I'm totally doing a heroic last stand Ahra style so everyone else can escape.
That's convenient, because if he loses, I'm totally doing a hunter coup using my overwhelming charisma and ability to drive any who oppose me insane. :P
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: July 20, 2011, 06:38:40 pm »

((Yeah. Well, unless they let me go up against something easily mindrapeable. Somehow I suspect they'd know better, though. :P))

"Interesting. What limits do they consider a 'clan' to imply?"

Warble warble raar!

"Any group that includes an Older Male or Males leading a group of younger Males, and at least one fertile female. They assume you keep your females safe at your village, like they do."

One of the Hunter Ogres whose guarding Sheltering Leaves whispers to him in Ogrish, and palms him a small blue seed, wrapped in a leaf.

"I caught that. He said "Your friend will need to eat this to win if he chooses to face the Blood Shaman". That's odd...and sort of disturbing..."

Then he turns away, not risking detection.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: July 20, 2011, 06:38:41 pm »

...Damn it Irony, I'll either die like a man or get eaten by Grues... which one do you think I prefer? :(

Leaves took the seed and acted like he pulled it out of his pocket, just in case on of the Ogres were watching him. He gave it to Molten Heart. "Here. They say you'll need it to win..."
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 06:40:16 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: July 20, 2011, 06:44:24 pm »

To: Pressing Tide
Re: Eating your friend in the Dark

Thanks for your cooperation. Us horrors beyond sanity gotta stick together, you know? :3

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: July 20, 2011, 06:49:11 pm »

Re: You ass.

I can snap your neck while you're still tied up, how about that? >.>

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: July 20, 2011, 06:51:44 pm »

To: Sheltering Leaves
Re: Dat ass.

Seduction check. ;D

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: July 20, 2011, 06:55:04 pm »

Re: Re: Dat ass.

What, your ass or mine? ??? 'Cause I know people are all about elves but the notion of even space aliens being all about it too is just ridiculous. And if you mean yours, don't forget you're still tied up, whereas I am not, and if I'm going to be eaten by grues anyway... >.>

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: July 20, 2011, 08:56:43 pm »

To: The Grues
Re: Cooperation

I'm still waiting for that 50 bucks in return for giving you Leaves.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: July 20, 2011, 09:13:53 pm »

To: Blade Singer
Re: Why?

Et tu, Pierre?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: July 20, 2011, 09:24:25 pm »

To: Blade Singer
Re: Payment Ready

We've got your payment. Just meet at us in our very dark cave, at midnight. Don't bring a torch or lantern, or we won't be able to eat pay you. :3

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 110