Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 110

Author Topic: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 57 Rapid Developments  (Read 85453 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Order Of The Kai RTD-Turn 45, Loot and Scoot
« Reply #1140 on: July 20, 2011, 10:31:59 am »

Edit for kweshun: How are we bound, exactly?

Hands are tied behind you, and your feet are tied together. Given enough time unwatched, you feel you could Houdini your way out.

Mini-Turn
Pressing Tide makes an apt point, and Darain translates. Half of the Ogres nod in agreement, and the other half roar in anger. That seem to have gotten them all madder than ever now, at the point of coming to blows. There's a difference between the two groups-most of the Ogres that are on your side are dressed in hunters pelts and pond grabber loincloths, and wield short blades and bows. The Ogres arguing against you wear thick leather armor, and carry large axes and hammers.

Darain hums.

"Some of them are picking up on that...oh, that's uncalled for. Sers, with the deaths of both a Thane and their Lead Hunter in one day, it seems a sort of power vacuum has been created. The Warriors and Hunters both compete for power in the tribe, and only the balance of strength has kept them from civil war. "

The Ogres continue to pound their chests and yell, as they reach the village and dump the Kai and Thogga on the ground near the center of the village, next to a giant boiling pot. The Spider-Elf is taken away to a different part of the village.

The Kai watch as an older Ogre, covered in runic tattoos, comes up and attempts to defuse the situation. The Ogres calm down somewhat.

"They are calling him a Shaman. Apparently they try to keep the peace between the two groups."

The Runed Ogre walks over to the Kai and asks them a question. Darain relates it back to them.

"He says they are willing to let you free, but the Warriors are insisting on Trial by Combat, with the Stone-Dwarf alone, and not the others. If the Dwarf falls in combat, the rest of your lives are forfeit. He's asking if you agree. He said a little quieter that if you can show the arrogant warriors a lesson and restore order to the Tribe, you will have his gratitude."

As he talks, the Ogres begin to stoke the fire under the pot. One of them wanders by and throws salt on Sheltering Leaves, and a drooling, mostly toothless Ogre child begins nibbling on Blade Singers shoulder.

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: July 20, 2011, 10:44:12 am »

Leaves considered the statement. "Are we allowed to equip him however we wish before he fights?" he asked. If so, he would give him the lamellar armor in exchange for one of the iron shirts, give him his ring back, and let him get what he wanted from War Wind's equipment; maybe he could use some of it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: July 20, 2011, 11:00:21 am »

This seems to provoke another argument.

Darain rumbles.

"The warriors grudgingly agree that the Stone-Dwarf should fight with weapons and armor. Technically, they can't take or withhold any of your equipment while your still alive. Which I suspect, is the real reason some of the Warriors want you in the cookpot, so they can claim your possessions as war loot.

They're also asking if the Orc is considered part of the, er 'Kai Tribe', which is how they are referring to you. He's clanless and has no Tribal protection of any sort."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: July 20, 2011, 11:39:45 am »

"If it offers him some measure of protection I'll claim him as one of us," Leaves said. Greedy Ogres. Damn them. I'm not going in the pot whether Molten Heart wins or loses. "Tell them to untie us, then. I want to give him this armor and I can't take it off bound like this. I promise I won't take a weapon." I don't need one, after all...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: July 20, 2011, 01:02:04 pm »

((OOC: Adwarf has 24 hours from now to claim his spot, and I've PM'ed him. Talarion is free to pray he has a power outage or something.  ;D ))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: July 20, 2011, 01:27:04 pm »

I am in  :D
Get caught up with whats going on

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: July 20, 2011, 01:35:18 pm »

Blade Singer slowly turns to the Ogre child nomming on his shoulder, then faces forward again.

"I hate ogres."
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: July 20, 2011, 01:37:27 pm »

Ogre child: Keep eating Blade singer
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: July 20, 2011, 01:55:23 pm »

I dislike you.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: July 20, 2011, 01:56:32 pm »

Could be worse >:3
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: July 20, 2011, 02:01:41 pm »

I have no idea where I am at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: July 20, 2011, 03:56:31 pm »

I am in  :D
Get caught up with whats going on

Here you go!

---------------------------
Silver Tree was at that moment, overlooking the Ogre Camp from atop the cap of a tall mushroom. His wolf was keeping watch at the base of the shroom, but remaining hidden. Seems all the Kai Warriors had gotten themselves captured.

It was a bad turn of events, to be sure.

Silver Tree had been part of the group of Ten other Kai that had gone to investigate Veyar itself. There was many undead...despite their losses, they pierced the city center and destroyed the abomination within. What they recovered from it, was a plain looking black Orb, engraved with the words of the Grey Cloaks-which read "I AM THE 4th KEY". Their natural inclination was to head to the Keening Willow Cemetary, but by then, only Silver Tree was still able to stand and fight. Leaving the wounded behind, he took the Orb and began his descent. He was only an hour behind the Kai, at most, and fell for the Trap Masters puzzle as they did. When he spotted them making their way to the crossroads from the top of the cliff, he followed them at a distance, also being caught in the same icy explosion they were. He recovered a bit quicker, and found the Kai being hauled away, so he began to shadow the Ogres and form a plan of his own.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: July 20, 2011, 04:02:30 pm »

Silver Tree pulled the bow off of his back, and notched an arrow on it as he climbed down to the base, and turned to face his wolf companion. "Alucard stay close, and be quite my friend, but warn me if we are found." he said as he began to sneak towards the village. His plan was to draw the ogres attention while, and buy the others sometime to get loose.

Sneak closer to the village, but stay hidden.

((That good?))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: July 20, 2011, 04:10:27 pm »

OOC: Yeah, bold your actions and your fine.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: July 20, 2011, 05:53:07 pm »

"What does 'Tribal Protection' entail? Also, request that they not harm the spider-elf, as I consider him war spoils."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 110