Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Roll to Destroy Troy!!  (Read 11002 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Destroy Troy!!
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2011, 08:28:28 pm »

Wait for more orders.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2011, 08:41:10 pm »

Argyris followed the rest of the troops onto the beach and looked around to see if there was anything interesting around.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2011, 08:59:18 pm »

HAHA! See what happens when you never give up?

What do you mean by "get armor?" He can wear armor or thieve some for me? Also you're still missing a bracket or something on Freraclidus' Specialized tag.

Attempt to find things to acquire! Presumably weapons and armor, of course, but useful tools, sidekicks, or romantic interests work as well!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2011, 09:09:19 pm »

Both.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2011, 09:41:38 pm »

My armored armorstealing armorbird will be awesome. :P
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2011, 10:41:09 pm »

Go ashore and help with negotiations for supplies.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2011, 04:08:13 pm »

I think this die is either rigged or likes the top 3 players.
ROLL 3

Frelock
Go ashore and help with negotiations for supplies.
(5) You go the the port and convince the Dock's manager to give extra food, water, armor, and weapons.

Dwarmin
I shot an arrow in the air...and where it lands... I know it will be on that goddamn Eagle for stealing my map!
(5) You fire off an arrow into the air. You look up. It flys up, turns 90 degrees, and zooms toward an eagle. It go's through the eagle, snaging the map, and flys back to you.

Map Get!

_Dividebyzero_
Become a blacksmith.
(5) You find a book Guide to being a Blacksmith. You read through it, than throw it into the sea.You are now a competent blacksmith. Now all you need it a forge...

SeriousConcentrate
Argyris followed the rest of the troops onto the beach and looked around to see if there was anything interesting around.
(2)You find a sign.

Welcome to Madria!

Taricus
Wait for more orders.
(3)You stand in the middle of the port, waiting for orders.

IronyOwl
HAHA! See what happens when you never give up?

What do you mean by "get armor?" He can wear armor or thieve some for me? Also you're still missing a bracket or something on Freraclidus' Specialized tag.

Attempt to find things to acquire! Presumably weapons and armor, of course, but useful tools, sidekicks, or romantic interests work as well!
(6) You go through the town. This place has it all! And a magic shop too. And a foreign weapons shop. You head in.
"Welcome! Want this free Egyptian Cutting ax? Only Slightly used!" The shop-keeper says
"Sure" You reply

Egyptian Cutting Ax Get!

GAME EVENTS: (6) The waves constantly rock the Triremes back and forth,making it impossible to put the supplies on. You're not leaving anytime soon.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 04:10:59 pm by HighEndNoob »
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2011, 04:14:05 pm »

Help secure the Triremes

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2011, 04:14:30 pm »

I'd watch out, that axe is probably totally cursed.

Seeing that the waves were too rough to head back out, Argyris went into the town itself. Maybe he could offer to do someone some kind of service to get equipment for the upcoming siege.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2011, 04:18:38 pm »

I'd watch out, that axe is probably totally cursed.

Clearly not with the "you can't let go of me" type of curse, though; the shopkeeper "sold" it to him.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2011, 04:19:01 pm »

You're just jealous of my swanky new axe. :P

Attempt to find a scrappy orphan to serve as my squire/sidekick/excuse to shout NOOOOOOOO! again.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2011, 04:21:14 pm »

Pissed at the lack of orders, Taric goes into to for something to do.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2011, 04:25:39 pm »

I wouldn't trust something free, is all I'm saying. >.>

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2011, 04:35:32 pm »

Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2011, 04:47:24 pm »

Pro shot.

Head to the magic shop and look for a Genie in a Bottle
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7