Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Roll to Destroy Troy!!  (Read 10979 times)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll to Destroy Troy!!
« on: May 22, 2011, 04:52:25 pm »

As the name implies, this is based of the siege of Troy, and the Preparations of the siege.
Spoiler: How to Play (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Char sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Players: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Waiting List: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 05:03:06 pm by HighEndNoob »
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Destroy Troy!!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 09:45:13 pm »

Name: Kleon of Attica
Appearance: Standard Greek Hero; tall, bronze, muscular beyond most reason...
Back Story: A second son of a lesser noble, he joined Agamemnon for both fame and glory.  His father is looking at setting up a colony on the Trojan shores, and the fall of Troy makes this all the easier.  He encouraged his son to march with the armies, but Freraclidus was suspiciously left out of the know on that one.
Abilities: Hopilite, Shield fighter
Weapon: Bronze spear with bronze shortsword backup, bronze-covered large round shield, bronze breastplate, bronze helm
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 11:40:44 pm by Frelock »
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 10:12:14 pm »

Lol. I wasn't really planning on playing, but Frelocks name was enough to put me over. Do you mind if I take a heroic character, or is this reserved for an NPC? Here's hoping I can avoid a time paradox.

Name: Odysseus of Ithaca
Appearance: A not so standard Greek Hero; physically, he is not so remarkable-merely an aging king of a far away country, longing for glory beyond idling on his trone till the doldrums rob him of wit and hearts desire. But behind his calm green eyes, lies an intelligence and calculating wit, along with a stubborn pride that causes the Gods to wonder.
Back Story: King of Ithaca, husband of Penelope, father of Telemachus, and son of Laërtes and Anticlea, Odysseus is renowned for his guile and resourcefulness, and is hence known by the epithet Odysseus the Cunning. Here, the Gods have placed him back to the start of his long journey back home-to see if the can do what he did before again, for their amusement.

Abilities: Intelligent, Cursed
Weapon/Armor: Bronze Plate and Helm, Longbow with arrows, shortsword on hip

« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 10:26:08 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 10:18:32 pm »

Dwarmin, your Character will be fun :P\
BTW, put armor with Weapons
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 10:20:38 pm by HighEndNoob »
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 10:20:54 pm »

Dwarmin, your character actually exists... ::) (posting to watch)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 10:21:29 pm »

I'll go for a totally insane foreign guy this time.

Name: Yusaf Mejick
Appearance: Tan Skin | Black Hair | Brown Eyes | Lincoln-Beard
Back Story: Yusaf was a camel-nomad from who-knows-where who got caught up in some passport issues.
Abilities: Implausible Fencing Powers | Foreign
Armor: Bronze Goggles | Camel Leather Eyepatch | White Linen Hood | White Linen Robes | White Linen Turban | Camel Leather Armor
Weapons: Iron Scimitar | Bronze Dirk
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 10:23:10 pm »

So? RTD's are not about Realism, it's about having fun, which cursed will do

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2011, 10:29:45 pm »

I looked at this earlier but I was waiting on other peeps to sign up first. ^^;

Name: Argyris of Corinth
Appearance: A giant man, bald, in a leather loin-cloth, fur boots, and fur gauntlets. A harness is belted around his torso, and from it on the back hang two of his weapons: a large axe and a trident. Attached by leather straps are metal plates protecting the outsides of his upper arms and thighs. On another harness around his waist hangs a sling and a gladius.
Back Story: Argyris was born a slave, raised a slave, and will die a slave. Having never known freedom, he rarely thinks for himself. He has spent almost his entire life in the arena, fighting to make his master wealthy, and now fights in this war because he was sold to another man, a general in the war.
Abilities: Powerhouse, Specialized
Weapon: Trident, Axe, Gladius, Sling, Light Armor
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2011, 10:31:56 pm »

Added my armor to my char sheet.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2011, 10:32:56 pm »

I'm coming!

Name: Taricus Titus
Appearance: Italian.
Backstory: A volunteer into the army, Titus is your run of the mill legionary.
Abilities: Disiplined, ?
Weapons and armor: Gladius, Pilum X5. Tower shield. Iron helmet (Akin to one worn by a legionary) Iron breastplate.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 10:42:21 pm by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2011, 10:36:10 pm »

Oh, yeah, wait until I join so you can be the guy I got sold to. ;D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2011, 10:42:55 pm »

What?! no, never. Grunts aren't generals anyway...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2011, 10:45:08 pm »

You know I'm just messing with ya. ^^

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2011, 11:06:03 pm »

Name: Siricles of Narr
Appearance: Tall, extremely well-muscled man with bronzed skin, short, messy black hair, and vivid blue eyes
Back Story: The eldest son and heir to a mighty warrior and nobleman, Siricles' father expected no less of him than to march to war and raze one of the mightiest cities of the world. Of course, Siricles himself is also rather interested in the rewards victory can bring...
Abilities: Immortal | Rapacious
Weapons and armor: Large Bronze Shield, Bronze Spear, Bronze Shortsword
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2011, 11:19:51 pm »

Naar? *cuts off ironyowls head with the Sommerswerd*

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7