Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: Rebellion! Turn 5: Time for a prison break, m'lord?  (Read 11206 times)

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rebellion!
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2011, 09:18:33 am »

Wow, it seems like everyone want to play the rebels. All the better for me, I guess the crown will have fat pay checks for me.

Or none, when we steal them. Did I mention that my duke during war also led and supplied pirates?
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2011, 09:22:53 am »

Doesn't surprise me in the least. Who would oppose the rule of our king but criminals?

But well, politics isn't for me, all I want is money.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2011, 09:36:44 am »

Doesn't surprise me in the least. Who would oppose the rule of our king but criminals?

But well, politics isn't for me, all I want is money.

I was at the crowns side then. remember how during the colony wars between England, France and Spain. England gave pirates documents allowing them to pirate Spanish ships and they were also supplied by the Brits. Ever heard of sir Franchis Drake, the pirate knight?
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2011, 09:41:20 am »

I'd imagine there will also be large npc forces as well. Especially for the loyalists (at least in the beginning)

But yes, it does seem that it will be money loving mercs vs. the rest :P

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2011, 09:53:35 am »

Who says that the rebels will be fully united anyways?  I bet half of us would like to see ourselves on the crown.
Nom nom nom

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2011, 09:56:36 am »

Don't worry, there will be NPC armies from both sides.

Anyway, I've got all players noted down in the first post. I'll try to get the interlude up by tonight.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2011, 09:59:18 am »

Don't worry, there will be NPC armies from both sides.

Anyway, I've got all players noted down in the first post. I'll try to get the interlude up by tonight.

Wonderful!

It may be worth noting that I did switch my character's allegiance to the crown, albeit a soft support.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2011, 10:01:07 am »

Hum am I to assume that there isn't any magic in this due to the description that the area is like 16th centuary england?
Nom nom nom

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2011, 02:04:51 pm »

I also switched my allegiance to the Crown. It's no fun if everybody's on the same side.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2011, 02:10:17 pm »

I also switched my allegiance to the Crown. It's no fun if everybody's on the same side.

I was going to hire you guys.

FUUUUU- no more mercenaries to hire. WHat kind of mercenaries are you when you have loyalties to people?

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2011, 02:14:06 pm »

I was going to hire you guys.

FUUUUU- no more mercenaries to hire. WHat kind of mercenaries are you when you have loyalties to people?

We're assuming the Crown is one with the money currently. We're loyal to those who can pay! Or in instances where 2 sides can pay, the side that pays the most. :)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2011, 02:14:48 pm »

Yup, as of now, I guess the Crown got more money. But once we know how much they pay us, you can just offer more.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2011, 06:18:50 am »

Right, sorry for the delay. Updated maps will have to wait a little longer.

Prelude
Spoiler: The Imperial decree (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Please submit your actions for the coming turn before Thursday, 18:00 GMT.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 02:43:02 pm by Virex »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2011, 07:33:45 am »

Actions: Pyrus begins mustering and arming his loyal forces in Rindbronn and scouting out the Imperial Garrison to discover it's strength.

At the same time, he incites riots in the nearby cities of Rindreht and Wodesbarth to draw out Imperial strength from Rindbronn itself.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2011, 09:30:46 am »

Delete this, I have a new post posted.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 03:15:43 pm by vagel7 »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11