Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54

Author Topic: Roll to Strife! Turn 42: No, I'm not going to mention HHGTTG (Fuck now I did it)  (Read 62817 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Pesterlog (click to show/hide)
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile

>Mick: Continue

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>Arnold: Say hello until this fellow answers. Not like you have anything better to do at the moment.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>Someone: Bump this thread.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Strife: Answer my reply-pester.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

>Pester Enrique about this cake and ask him what he did with the thing he got using the punch card.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Strife! Turn 41: If you all were prime numbers, this woud be your sum
« Reply #771 on: September 01, 2011, 12:29:38 am »

>FIDDLE with TOTEM LATHE
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Strife! Turn 41: If you all were prime numbers, this woud be your sum
« Reply #772 on: September 01, 2011, 12:44:49 am »

I have completely forgotten the server/client mobius reacharound order.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: September 01, 2011, 06:33:33 pm »

>LOOK for CARD-LIKE OBJECTS

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: September 01, 2011, 07:24:17 pm »

>Derek: Fall asleep from exhaustion.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: September 08, 2011, 03:18:36 pm »

Darvi! Have you forsaken us? Will you ever post here again? Not even a "Hey guys I'll be busy for a while"?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: September 08, 2011, 04:01:59 pm »

I think we're waiting on Riccto. :-\
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: September 08, 2011, 05:11:25 pm »

>Go on a MUD ADVENTURE
Raggle Fraggle

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: September 08, 2011, 05:28:00 pm »

I wouldn't have updated even if he had posted. I am kinda busy at the moment with studying and Failcannon.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: September 09, 2011, 04:40:40 am »

'Tis fine, I suppose.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54