Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 54

Author Topic: Roll to Strife! Turn 42: No, I'm not going to mention HHGTTG (Fuck now I did it)  (Read 62991 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Strife! Turn 10: Engaging Hero Mode!!!
« Reply #195 on: May 29, 2011, 01:16:28 pm »

--> Go check the TvTrope page for that new game that everyone's been looking forward to. Look for any Game Breaker/Infinity Plus one Sword entries.

--> Side action: Find/Captchalogue MP3 Player
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 05:59:09 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 29, 2011, 01:26:04 pm »

>Mick: Pester striFe26
LP: DudE?
LP: ArE YoU TherE?
LP: I FounD ThiS TorrenT LinK FoR ThiS GamE
LP: SburB
LP: UH
LP: I ThinK YoU ShoulD ChecK IT OuT
LP: I MeaN, IT MighT NoT BE EasY TO FinD ThiS StufF
LP: IT'S IN BetA, AfteR AlL
>LP ceased pestering 26
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 01:28:44 pm by Ottofar »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 29, 2011, 01:43:45 pm »

>Leave the bathroom, go back upstairs, and admire my collection of Chef Manatee figurines which may or may not be somewhat relevant to events later on. Then sit down at the computer and do a search on my torrent program to see if there's any hot new games being pirated. check Pesterchum, since it's flashing and all.

BR: HEY AC I...JUST CHECKED MY...MAIL AND I...GOT A BETA CODE...FOR THAT ONE...GAME CALLED SBURB...I HAVE SIX...CODES ARE YOU...INTERESTED?
AC: Sure, sounds cool. How's it work?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 02:33:38 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 29, 2011, 02:10:51 pm »

Hmmm. I'm considering making Strife the Hero of Rage. Herpaderp.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 29, 2011, 06:01:08 pm »

BR: HEY AC I...JUST CHECKED MY...MAIL AND I...GOT A BETA CODE...FOR THAT ONE...GAME CALLED SBURB...I HAVE SIX...CODES ARE YOU...INTERESTED?
BR: WELL FROM WHAT...I HAVE READ...PLAYERS WORK TOGETHER...AND THEY HAVE ...TO COMPLETE OBJECTIVES...OR SOMETHING LIKE...THAT I DONT KNOW
>Send him one of the Codes, Download your own Beta copy
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 29, 2011, 06:07:39 pm »

BR: WELL FROM WHAT...I HAVE READ...PLAYERS WORK TOGETHER...AND THEY HAVE ...TO COMPLETE OBJECTIVES...OR SOMETHING LIKE...THAT I DONT KNOW
AC: OK. Uh, how many players is it? What I mean is is it like some MMO type thing or is it like small servers?

>Accept file transfer, and begin downloading copy of SBURB once received.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 29, 2011, 06:13:14 pm »

AC: OK. Uh, how many players is it? What I mean is is it like some MMO type thing or is it like small servers?
BR: UH I THINK...ITS LIKE A...SMALL SERVER KINDA...THING WITH ONE...PERSON BEING THE...CLIENT PLAYER AND...THE OTHER PERSON...BEING THE SERVER...PLAYER OR SOMETHING...LIKE...THAT
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 29, 2011, 06:17:14 pm »

BR: UH I THINK...ITS LIKE A...SMALL SERVER KINDA...THING WITH ONE...PERSON BEING THE...CLIENT PLAYER AND...THE OTHER PERSON...BEING THE SERVER...PLAYER OR SOMETHING...LIKE...THAT
AC: Icy. OK, which do you want to be? I'm cool with being either the server of the client. ^^

OOC: Important decision here, I think. :P

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 29, 2011, 06:22:50 pm »

Oh lordy...Decisions  :o
Hrmph. I really dont know. Maybe BR being Client to be ACTIVE. That and he's a little bit of a luddite.
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 29, 2011, 06:29:12 pm »

OOC: All right then. ^^ So... so far we have

Serious Concentrate -> Riccto -> ? -> ? -> ? -> ? -> Serious Concentrate

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 29, 2011, 06:31:22 pm »

Serious Concentrate -> Riccto -> Recycled -> Elephant -> Dung -> Paper -> Serious Concentrate
Fix'd
AC: Icy. OK, which do you want to be? I'm cool with being either the server of the client. ^^
BR: I THINK I...SHOULD BE THE...CLIENT BECAUSE SERVER...SOUNDS KINDA COMPLICATED...AND I AM...NO GOOD WITH...THESE KIND OF...THINGS

« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 06:33:02 pm by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 29, 2011, 06:48:55 pm »

Serious Concentrate -> Riccto -> Recycled -> Elephant -> Dung -> Paper -> Serious Concentrate
Fix'd
^^

BR: I THINK I...SHOULD BE THE...CLIENT BECAUSE SERVER...SOUNDS KINDA COMPLICATED...AND I AM...NO GOOD WITH...THESE KIND OF...THINGS
AC: Gotcha. I'll connect as soon as I install it. Actually, hold on, I may need to go down to the basement and see if my sister is hogging the bandwidth agrain. :-\ Bean right back.

OOC: Guess I'll do that next turn. >.>

Edit: Just to put AC in front of my Pesterchum text and add another instance of typing quirk.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 10:48:55 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 29, 2011, 07:35:51 pm »

loneWookie begins pestering gameMaster
LW: DAAAAAARRRvi?
LW:Write a turn.
LW: Please.
LW: AAARRRRRRRRe you listening?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 07:37:41 pm by choobakka »

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 29, 2011, 10:44:13 pm »

-> RANT to SAM about my RAGE.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 30, 2011, 03:20:38 am »

[WS] begins trolling [LW]
WS: Hey.
WS: Not all of us are diurnal ya know?
WS: I'm working on it now.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 54