Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Fall Of Democracy 2011: Let England Shake  (Read 4475 times)

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fall Of Democracy 2011: Let England Shake
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2011, 09:13:02 am »

Church of the Apocalypse

Brothers and Sisters of the Church!

We have much work to do. The people of this land are confused. Many hate us, and many others still do not even know of our true words. We must spread out among the city and inform the public to listen to our message, so that all may understand how to save their soul and their loved ones from the purgatory that is our world! It will not be an easy task! There are those out there who do not want our message to be heard. They are servants of the devil! And the devil only wishes to see humanity suffer as long as possible.

Begin sending out small groups of followers to discretely inform the public of London about the true word of the Church of the Apocalypse and how we can save them. Offer food and shelter to those who come to listen to the Grand Bishop and assist the Church.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2011, 09:29:07 am »

The Arbitrators send in a few people to find out what is going on within the police force. They manage to get some info out (The police force are thinking of striking the Church Of The Apocalypse, due to cultist and anti-social activities.) but the spies are cut off.

-5 people to the Arbitrators.

The Church attempts to recruit members, but no-one comes. The number of members and relationship with the public stays.

The SJI breaks into the government files, but cannot destroy all the files. This sparks interest with the local hacker community, however, adding 10 people to the group.

Spoiler: Relations (click to show/hide)

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2011, 09:42:02 am »

snip (The police force are thinking of striking the Church Of The Apocalypse, due to cultist and anti-social activities.) snip

I suppose reacting to this information would be meta-gaming for me?  :P

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2011, 09:43:05 am »

snip (The police force are thinking of striking the Church Of The Apocalypse, due to cultist and anti-social activities.) snip

I suppose reacting to this information would be meta-gaming for me?  :P

Yes, pretty much.  Unless you got the info yourself.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2011, 09:53:40 am »

Nah-nah, it'll make for a more fun game if I don't respond to it, unless the arbitrators WANT to give me a heads up :)

Church of the Apocalypse

The Grand Bishop frowned, not a single new soul had come to his sermon. He did not blame them. He knew they were scared. He would have to prove to them that the Church could hit out and fight back against the Devil. All this would come in time. For now all he could do was keep spreading his message and hope that more brave souls would answer the call to save Humanity from the Apocalypse.

Find a large broadcast screen (Public Propaganda device in a public square?) and attempt to hijack it to broadcast the message of the Church of the Apocalypse to the masses.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2011, 10:07:23 am »

Armageddon doesn't really fit with our views on JUSTICE, so I'm afraid I'm saying nothing.

In that case, it's time to start building up our trust from the locals. We'll patrol the area and protect the people.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2011, 10:11:53 am »

Armageddon doesn't really fit with our views on JUSTICE, so I'm afraid I'm saying nothing.

In that case, it's time to start building up our trust from the locals. We'll patrol the area and protect the people.

Well, I could argue that we've really done nothing wrong... yet and the police are just trying to violently oppress us. :D

But either way, I didn't really expect to be making many friends with this faction, so I guess the Grand Bishop will just laugh when your souls burn forever in hell for impeding humanity's ascension to heaven (In his opinion).

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2011, 10:20:20 am »

Actually, yeah, that is me making RP decisions with Meta Info. We're unlikely to be friends later, but until you've started being nasty to innocents, we'll talk to you.

Now I just need to send a party down to london to find you guys and share info. Next turn, I promise.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2011, 03:08:56 pm »

Three things Fniff.
One, you should do planned updates when everyone has gotten out what they will do. Not anarchic updates that gives advantage to those who are on the most often.
Two, Only being able to do one thing at a time severely weakens our abilities. It makes us unable to complete complex operations, and also it clearly does not make sense. Say one guy has a hundred members at one time, why the hell can't he seperate them into groups? 
Three, Did you get my faction bio update? You may want to check it out.

Set up an organized Leadership system. Start by appointing a Second in Command, and then three Captains.

Our leader and five of his followers go to a abandoned , while wearing his special uniform and mask,  hack into the current Major news network and broadcasts his message of Liberalism and our brotherhood. Do not talk about our groups location, short-term goals, or how dangerous our group is at the moment.

The day after, send 20 people to raise support in secret and possible recurit members (if possible) around the London Slums.

Train all inactive members in the Art of Parkour (As to make our members more moblie ).

Spoiler: Group Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 03:12:30 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2011, 03:40:06 pm »

My first order..

"CAPTURE BIG BEN!"
IT WILL BE THE BEACON FOR BRITANNIAS FUTURE!"

And by that, yes, simple as said, capture the building from beneath.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 03:55:59 pm by Ultimuh »

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2011, 03:46:33 pm »

"CAPTURE BIG BEN!"
And so ended The New Britannian Empire when the far more organized military and Police Force arrived to fight a weaponless rebel force in a great case of "Reality Ensues".

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2011, 03:50:40 pm »

"CAPTURE BIG BEN!"
And so ended The New Britannian Empire when the far more organized military and Police Force arrived to fight a weaponless rebel force in a great case of "Reality Ensues".

Well, last time I went too passive on things, I figure I might be more successful by being more aggressive.  :P
If I lose.. meh.. I learnt my misstake.  ???
If I win, this tactic works!  :o

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2011, 03:54:39 pm »

51 unarmed and untrained rowdy conservative civvies vs Somewhere around 500 highly armed and professional Police Officers and Military Personal.

Place yer bets.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 03:57:40 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2011, 03:57:17 pm »

Fine.. I'll think of something better then..
Scratch my post containing the orders..

And while I think of something better, you guys have had your turns atleast three times.

Send a third of my forces to recruit people who are sick of idiotic politicians, and those who would like to see democracy fall.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 04:00:54 pm by Ultimuh »

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2011, 04:19:46 pm »

Having more on our side can't hurt. We will send these new recruits to prove themselves by firebombing the nearest government building. Until then, they will not be allowed to meet any other members face to face.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8