Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42

Author Topic: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Closed  (Read 25922 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 20
« Reply #600 on: June 08, 2011, 01:04:41 am »

Does crafting items use intellengice  and are flamethrowers heavy gun weapons.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: June 08, 2011, 01:24:49 am »

Crafting does indeed use intelligence, and I'll consider these heavy weapons:

Flamethrowers
Heavy Machine Guns
Grenade Launchers
Rocket Launchers
Anti-Material Rifles
'Sci-Fi' Weapons like ME2's Arc Projector and Avalanche, Doom's BFG, etc. (Probably wouldn't include stuff like plasma rifles though since those are close enough to normal size)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 01:28:15 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: June 08, 2011, 01:31:04 am »

Continue on. Like a Boss Assassin.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: June 08, 2011, 04:48:49 am »

"Hey Enrique, mind if I borrow some money off of you?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: June 08, 2011, 06:10:47 am »

Rebecca quietly sings an old sea shanty.

I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory
Some happy, some sad
I think of childhood friends and the dreams we had
We live happily forever, so the story goes...

She remembers...the steady beat of her wild heart, as...

It got closer. They didn't know what it was-no one had ever seen it before. But it was BIG. Almost like a Zira, but alot bigger. Bigger than the Nimitz, her families ship. Stupid Robert has charged it with his knife, and It had stooped down and ate him whole. She could still hear his screams from within the creature, very faintly... The Raiders had split up. No reason for them all to die. Of course, the monster followed her. So she hid underneath the roots of a very old, very strong tree-that wouldn't last more than a minute if it decided it wanted her as a snack. Rebecca was very quiet. It saw her. Looked right at her. Her own face, grim and defiant, reflected in those large black eyes. Couldn't have missed her. But it grunted, and turned, and stomped away...Cerberus has let her go. Why?

Rebecca had realized that day that she was mortal-and that, eventually, Cerberus would claim the life it had spared. This knowledge was sobering, but she also knew the lesson she had been taught-life to the fullest. No regrets. Never save anything for the swim back...

Ho! On the lookout for danger!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 06:15:31 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: June 08, 2011, 07:43:35 am »

"I only have 25 credits. But sure." ACTION-then look for more work.
Raggle Fraggle

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: June 08, 2011, 07:44:50 am »

"Just enough for me. I'll pay you back for it" Buy the hammer and fix the cart outside.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: June 08, 2011, 07:46:58 am »

Lend him the money.
Raggle Fraggle

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: June 08, 2011, 01:53:31 pm »

"Thanks friend i hope i will see you soon again!"o to the market and find an armor seller or some gadget seller

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: June 08, 2011, 06:35:17 pm »

May decided she would go and try to find anything edible around here, like say any plants she could gather from.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: June 09, 2011, 12:15:04 pm »

Quote from: Taricus / Taric Al-Sayyid: 67
Buy the hammer and fix the cart outside.
Enrique let Taric have the chip, and he immediately bought the hammer with it, then went back to the cart. ...D'oh. He didn't have any nails. (Int: 4) But fate was feeling kind today, apparently, as when he scrounged around the area he came across a package half-buried in the dirt. Feeling that those were the only freebies he would get, Taric went back to work on the cart. He got a little work done, but there were still things left to do on it. (Cart progress: 50/100. Needs more nails and a saw for completion.)

Quote from: Dwarmin / Rebecca White: 23
Ho! On the lookout for danger!
Singing and thinking of her past, Rebecca looked around. (Int: 10, critical failure) She was too lost in thought to really pay attention, though. (Auto-last next battle) The trip was peaceful for the moment, but pretty soon the caravan stopped for the night. Did she want to make any preparations before turning in?

Quote from: Jetsquirrel / Marion Chris Hibaru: 65
go to the market and find an armor seller or some gadget seller
Marion looked around for merchandise relevant to his interests. This was a rather low-tech town, so there weren't really any gadgets for sell. He found an armor shop after a bit of snooping about, though.

SHOP LIST
Leather Armor (-1 to damage taken) - 100
Prowler Scale Armor (-2 damage taken) - 200
Reinforced Leather Armor (-3 damage taken) - 400
Reinforced Prowler Scale Armor (-4 damage taken) - 800

Each armor set consisted of a cuirass and boots, with the reinforced levels adding elbow and knee pads. He couldn't afford anything better than leather armor with his current cash, but maybe he could haggle the Prowler Scale Armor down to an affordable price... if he wanted it.

Quote from: Riccto / Enriqe Halonz: 30
Lend Taric the money-then look for more work.
Enriqe handed over the chip and left to go find more work. (Cha: 8) Unfortunately it was nearing the end of the working day and there wasn't much to be done, despite his asking around.

Quote from: Tarran / Tarran Bris: 54
Continue on. Like a Boss Assassin.

Tarran kept a sharp lookout! (Int: 7) Or that's what he thought he was doing. In reality, he was still adjusting to his new eyes. The trip was peaceful for the moment, but pretty soon the caravan stopped for the night. Did he want to make any preparations before turning in?

Quote from: Powder Miner / May Powlin: 18
May decided she would go and try to find anything edible around here, like say any plants she could gather from.
May went to go find some edible plants at the outskirts of town. (Int: 4) After looking about a bit, she identified a berry bush. The fruits were green and maybe twice the size of a marble; if she remembered correctly these were the simply-named Sweetberries. They could be eaten as-is or crushed and cooked into a paste, or even squeezed into a juice. Using the hem of her shirt as a sort of basket, she picked (2) twenty berries, leaving the rest for later. These she brought back to the base and placed in a receptacle in the kitchen. (May gets: 2 bunches of Sweetberries!)

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)

Edit to turn off smileys. >.>
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 12:40:30 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 21
« Reply #611 on: June 09, 2011, 12:19:10 pm »

Pull the half broken cart to the shopkeeper and ask for the tools to fix it.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: June 09, 2011, 02:47:27 pm »

Go to sleep.

There isn't much I can do, really.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: June 09, 2011, 02:48:40 pm »

Assist  Taric
Raggle Fraggle

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: June 09, 2011, 03:14:04 pm »

Rebecca says "Fair warning Tarran, around midnight, I'm kicking you till you wake up-you'll get second watch."

Take first night watch-at about midnight, wake up Tarran and go to sleep myself.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42