Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 42

Author Topic: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Closed  (Read 25967 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 13
« Reply #450 on: May 30, 2011, 02:24:23 pm »

"Why do I get the feeling one of the people back at camp is being a crazy person?"
"I got the same feeling. But, can you concentrate on the task at hand? I don't feel like ending up inside a Gillmara's belly." Rebecca said, keeping an eye on the water beneath the boat. This was just like stabbing that fish earlier...except if she missed, the fish would eat her!

Action: Stab the mermen Gillmaras!

Battle Strategy: The Gillmara will probably try to attack our raft first-Rebecca will try to stab any that approach from under the water with her long spear, whilst Tarran will attack any that try to board us.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 30, 2011, 03:59:18 pm »

"May! Come quickly overhere! give me the deer and let me make the meat more tender( i think thats how it called)"
Punch meat and rest in a cooler part of the cave

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 31, 2011, 09:48:21 am »

Bump for Riccto and Powder Miner.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 31, 2011, 10:59:33 am »

Be a Firefighter! Prevent fires from spreading into the Cave and small perimeter around the cave
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 31, 2011, 11:17:30 am »

Oh, sorry. ^^; Missed that. OK, just waiting on Powder then, but I think he's usually only on later in the day.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 31, 2011, 01:50:35 pm »

He was on 6 hours ago; 7 AM his time.

And he's actually on on early morning his time, and ~8-10 his time.

But yeah, we're going to have to wait a bit.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 31, 2011, 06:10:18 pm »

I can only come on to check reaaallllly quickly in the morning because I'm getting ready for school. But anyway, May hauled the corpse back to camp and tarted butchering it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: May 31, 2011, 08:20:59 pm »

Haven't run the turn yet 'cause I'm debating. Combat only involves Tarran, Dwarmin, and two enemies. Should I run the combat like I've been doing and just assign each of them one enemy, or should I play it out over a couple of turns? (The pair of you are also free to pick which enemy you want to attack in the first case.)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 31, 2011, 08:24:33 pm »

One each.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 31, 2011, 08:24:40 pm »

If they don't have more tricks than just blind attacking us, the former. If they've got special abilities or they are going to trip the raft or something, the latter.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 31, 2011, 08:25:50 pm »

Two for 1st case, one more and I'll do it. Especially if that one is Dwarmin since it's his and Tarran's fight and all. ^^

@Tarran: This early in an RTD, they don't have much. Numbers maybe, but you lucked out on the off-camera roll.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 31, 2011, 08:27:30 pm »

I would save the long fights for bosses or things. Of course, if one of us got bashed for more than half our health or the raft got destroyed, you would stop the fight and allow us to respond. If it turns out to be a curbstomp battle, let's just get it done with. :P

Sir, can I order five rounds of EPIC BATTLE, on the rocks, shaken not stirred, served with a garnish of lemon? And make it snappy!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: May 31, 2011, 08:28:07 pm »

Aight, gonna write up the turn then. ^^

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: May 31, 2011, 08:57:38 pm »

Double-posting to bump the topic on everyone's 'new replies' page. :P

Quote from: Taricus / Taric Al-Sayyid: 85
Demand divine punishment on MCH.
Taric frowned at the sky. (Cha: 2, success) Unknown to either of them, the parasites in his body were reacting to his bad mood and broadcasting them at Chris. (If Marion blows a Cha roll, takes a -1 penalty this turn)

Quote from: Dwarmin / Rebecca White: 67
Stab the Gillmaras!
Quote from: SC / Gillmara 1: 27
Strike back!

Both Gillmara climbed over the edge of the raft at the same time, giving Tarran and Rebecca first strike! She stabbed at the beast, but barely managed to scratch it across the arm. It got to its feet and swung an arm out, slamming an elbow against her jaw painfully, but leaving its torso wide open for a retaliatory stab. She missed at first, but her second one caught it in the stomach and tore a gaping wound. Yanking the spear out, she struck again, but the motion of the raft rocking in the battle threw her aim off and she stabbed it in the leg, severing tendons. It still managed to stay up on its other leg, and grabbing her ears with both webbed hands, slammed its head into hers. The bony plate across its forehead did NOT feel good and she stumbled back, her vision blurry. She felt sure something had been injured and she fell, dazed...

Spoiler: Combat (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Jetsquirrel / Marion Chris Hibaru: Auto after Powder Miner
Punch meat and rest in a cooler part of the cave
(Cha: 1, overshoot) Unaware of what was going on, his parasites took Taric's bad vibes and turned them into good ones! Marion was feeling pretty good about matters despite everything going on. (+1 to rolls this turn) He got the meat from May and, placing it on a large slab, punched it with his metal gauntlets. (Str: 3, success. 2 products made) After a few minutes he was tired of hitting it, but he had done a lot to tenderize the meat and now it only had to be cooked. He handed them back to May and went to go chill with Enriqe and Ilyana in the back of the cave. (May gets: 2 Gahra Steaks!)

Quote from: Riccto / Enriqe Halonz: 43
Be a Firefighter! Prevent fires from spreading into the Cave and small perimeter around the cave
After May was safely in, Enriqe sat and thought about the problem. (Int: 3, success) The obvious thing to do was get rid of any greenery around the cave entrance. He hacked away the nearby bushes and tossed them inside, where they could serve another purpose, and dug a trench with his hands so that if the fire came this way it wouldn't have any grass to spread to. Mission accomplished, he headed into the cave to relax.

Quote from: Tarran / Tarran Bris: 91
Stab the gills of any that get close.
Quote from: SC / Gillmara 2: 53
Kill the assassin!

Tarran slashed the beast across the right thigh as it stood. It tried to attack with a quick kick, but he ducked under it and slashed it in the left arm as it tried to follow up with a hook punch. It went for a headbutt and the assassin was forced to abandon his current attack and roll away, but when it rushed up to him he slashed it across the stomach, inflicting a deep bleeding wound. It scrabbled at its stomach in disbelief and he grabbed it by the bony forehead plate, yanked its head back, and slit its throat, then shoved the corpse into the water.

About that time he heard Rebecca cry out in pain and turned to check on her...

Spoiler: Combat (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Powder Miner / May Powlin: 100 >.>
May hauled the corpse back to camp and started butchering it.
May picked up a sharp rock on her way back to the cave and used to to butcher the Gahra. (Agi: 5, fail. Agi: 4, fail) It didn't go so well, and she was left with only the broadest cuts of meat. All the smaller, better-tasting bits had gotten mutilated. Marion asked for the chance to tenderize it and she agreed.

Spoiler: HP Counts (click to show/hide)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 14
« Reply #464 on: May 31, 2011, 09:00:04 pm »

Draw up some plans for a suit of powered armour.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 42