Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 42

Author Topic: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Closed  (Read 25934 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Now in sign-ups
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2011, 06:13:21 pm »

O_O

Either that or my trying to go where no human has gone before >:3
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2011, 06:14:41 pm »

Uh... Taric x Algodal Commander? *reaches for brain bleach*
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2011, 06:15:59 pm »

My work has just begun >:3

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2011, 06:19:08 pm »

Well, they have four arms, I imagine...

Good thing this isn't like Eternal Darkness or something, my sanity would've depleted at least 60%.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2011, 06:47:50 pm »

Late for the party?

Name: Rebecca White a.k.a "Winger"
Physical Description:
27 years old female, white skinned, medium haired brunette with blue eyes. Her height and musculture are above average, and her long legged gait is smooth and balanced. Rebecca's physical strength is impressive-she was born with an advanced bone structure, well suited to the gravity on cerberus.
Psychological:
Rebecca is independent, hopeful and has an innate sense of right and wrong. Her childhood was spent on a sea barge-her family was traders and explorers, and life traversing the oceans and islands was intense, physically demanding, dangerous and quite alot of fun. She likes to test herself against whatever Cerberus can throw at her. Things are different on land, though-the petty cruelty of land life here has never ceased to trouble her. She has difficulty asserting herself with strangers due to her somewhat sheltered lifestyle. She also has trouble concentrating on mental problems, preferring a quick, simple, physical solution to a well thought out one.

Equipment:
-Living Coral Spear (The spearhead is made from a rare shallow water coral that regenerates itself and maintains it's deadly sharpness when in contact with water... Requires a water tank for storage, but it last nearly a week without anything at all before dying. Upon death, the spear would turn into an ordinary stone like substance.)
-Prowler Scale Mail (Light armor made from the skin of what amounts to a "shark" on Cerberus-strong, yet very supple and unencumbering, and doesn't weigh down the user when swimming. Vulnerable to burning.)

Skill: Athletic (+1 to extreme physical actions, non-combat)
Strength: 7
Endurance: 4
Agility: 4
Intellect: 3
Charisma: 3

I hope I didn't go "overboard" with the equipment :P
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 06:50:06 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2011, 06:53:57 pm »

Nah, it's cool my man. I don't have a problem with fleshing the world out a little in your bio. ^^ About Athletic, would you prefer it to be a bonus to Strength, Endurance, or Agility?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2011, 07:06:15 pm »

I guess it should be strength, as I might as well go all the way with that.

And no, she's not the hulk-Rebecca's just one of the first Humans born to begin truly evolving into a native of cerberus.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2011, 07:40:10 pm »

And all the necessary edits are done!

-----------------------------------

The day was dawning bright and early, but the town of Corryn Valley was protected from the rising sun's rays by the shadow of the mountain it was named for. A rooster's crow echoed loudly over the village, waking the inhabitants to another day of eking out what existence they could in the harsh world they had survived in for the past six years, out of the safety of their home in the mountain. For some, like Tarran Bris and Simon Walker, they would patrol the edges of the tribe's land and keep an eye out for approaching raiders and beasts. Others, like Rebecca White and Marion Chris Hibaru, would spend their day helping by packing supplies around or repairing structures. And then some had more esoteric but not quite as immediately essential duties, such as performing maintenance on the villager's PDAs like Taric Al-Sayyid, or doing whatever odd jobs needed to be done like herding animals, like Enriqe Halonz usually did.

A place for everyone, and everyone in their place. On a normal day, this was what they would be doing. But today was the anniversary of their exile from Corryn Mountain, a day of remembrance, and a day to celebrate six years of survival in the harsh wilderness. There would be festivities tonight, but now, during the day, everyone had time to do what they wished.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2011, 07:41:35 pm »

Look around for some parts.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2011, 07:46:10 pm »

Contemplate life while stalking Simon randomly without letting him notice me.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2011, 07:50:27 pm »

Look for something to DOooooO
Raggle Fraggle

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2011, 08:15:54 pm »

I'd rather be fishing, Rebecca thought, dropping the last of the broken solar cells onto the loading dock-to her it looked like an strange oblong egg made of metal. Stupid things never worked anyway, but they had some "tinkers" who liked to mess around the old stuff. She never understood why-right around here in the woods, there were all sorts of things which worked just as good as anything that fell from the sky a million years ago from people she had never met.

She decided to take a break, see if the fishing was good. The exiles might never treat her as one of their own, since she wasn't born in Corryn-and that was probably due to her somewhat reserved nature more than any failing on their part-but they always enjoyed when she served Bullet Fish fried in peanut oil.

She retreated to her quarters and retrived her spear-an excellent weapon, one of the last remnants of her childhood. She remembered cutting the coral herself, alongside her father.

Daniel White smiled and said "Remember 'Becca, if you cut too fast, it'll cut you back. You cut too slow, it'll regenerate over the blade, and you'll never get it out. Be steady...and balanced. Don't hesitate, but don't rush yourself..."

Go prowl the local stream for fish with my spear
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 08:18:47 pm by Dwarmin »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2011, 08:51:15 pm »

posting to watch, and request a spot on the waitinglist
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2011, 01:43:15 am »

Go to family and say farewell if i  have any. If my guy doesn't have parents then get ahold of a nice backpack and fit some handy stuff in there

my post looks so crummy compared with dwarmins

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2011, 02:31:50 am »

May I join/Get put on the waiting list? I saw this earlier today, but couldn't sign up because I had school.

Spoiler: My character (click to show/hide)
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 42