Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 42

Author Topic: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Closed  (Read 25993 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 6
« Reply #240 on: May 22, 2011, 11:15:56 pm »

Oh, I better change my action then...

-Edited Turn Actions-

Continue to feign unconciousness-if they put me down, shuck my ropes and sprint into the woods, but continue to follow the bandits if I remain undiscovered.

Otherwise, I'll wait for the right moment and BEAT THE SHIT out of my captor to escape, making sure to take back my stuff before I run off. If I get my spear back, I'm going back towards the village to rendevous with the others.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 23, 2011, 12:37:00 am »

They got my ho!
Search for rocks middle sized ones and throw them at the guards while trying to hide

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 23, 2011, 09:12:22 am »

OH NO NOT MY VIRGINITY!  :(

*Cries inside*

Quietly look for the girl that screwed me earlier. Quietly. Don't expose myself.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 10:05:57 am by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 23, 2011, 09:56:57 am »

Thanks for the one Tarran :D

Though it's a 9 you're probably meaning in this RtD...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 23, 2011, 10:05:42 am »

Actually, I think it's a 10 that's a Critical Failure.

Anyway, you're right. I do mean 10.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 23, 2011, 10:53:07 am »

"The village is lost anyway but maybe at least  this will help the captured get away..Now just burn you damned piece of wood, so i can get out of here!" Simon muttered to himself while trying to ignite the fire near the village border to make a diversion that should help captives escape (or burn them alive... well,raiders probably would do something worse to them) .

Hehe. I guess it may have some very minor chance of success, and it would be humiliating to let raiders do that without one scratch . :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 23, 2011, 04:45:04 pm »

Quote from: Taricus / Taric Al-Sayyid: N/A; Auto-First with Riccto
Be unconscious.
(End: 5, fail) Taric remained unconscious as they carried him to where the rest of the prisoners were, put him down in a sitting position, and tied his hands - behind his back - to Enriqe's.

Quote from: Dwarmin / Rebecca White: 48
Continue to feign unconciousness-if they put me down, shuck my ropes and sprint into the woods, but continue to follow the bandits if I remain undiscovered.

Otherwise, I'll wait for the right moment and BEAT THE SHIT out of my captor to escape, making sure to take back my stuff before I run off. If I get my spear back, I'm going back towards the village to rendevous with the others.
Rebecca relaxed her wrists (Agi +1 for earlier preparations: 2, success) and the ropes fell right off (Enemy Int: 8, fail) without the guard noticing. He carelessly threw her spear onto a table and dropped her next to Ilyana, then turned away to speak to another guard. "Watch 'em if you know what's good for you." He slapped the other raider and walked away to find something more fun to do than stare at mostly-unconscious captives. The remaining raider drew his pistol and walked the line, with Rebecca watching his every move. (Agi: 4, success) His back stayed turned long enough for her to grab her spear, run over, and attack! (Str: 2. 7-2+2 = 7 damage; 5 HP remaining) She sunk it into his back, severely injuring him but not quite killing him.

Quote from: Jetsquirrel / Marion Chris Hibaru: 13
Search for rocks middle sized ones and throw them at the guards while trying to hide
(Int: 2, success) Looking around, Marion found several good-sized rocks and a few jagged pieces of metal. (Marion Gets: 3x Heavy Rocks and 3x Improvised Shurikens! They're ranged weapons, so they use Int and add +2 to damage when thrown.) While he was looking he saw one of the captives - Rebecca, who had been tied up next to Ilana - get up, grab a weapon, and stab the guard! This was his chance. (Int: 1, crit. 5+2+3(1d4) = 10 damage and kill) He flung the rock with enough force to crack open the man's head and inflict fatal trauma to his brain when it hit him in the side of the head. The guard spasmed, dropped his pistol, and slumped, still standing only because Rebecca was holding him up.

Quote from: Riccto / Enriqe Halonz: N/A; Auto-First with Taric
Be unconscious.
Enriqe was unconscious. He had the odd feeling he was being put in an area with a few other people, but there wasn't much he could do about it. (End: 3, success) If there was one thing Enriqe was good at, though, it was taking hits, and he was already coming around. He awoke to find himself sitting with his back to the village technician, that Taric guy. Their hands were bound together. Well, now what? (A quick note for you and Dwarmin, since you're both in the same area, but you can wake Taric up manually. Otherwise he has only a 20% chance each turn with such a low Endurance. o.o)

Quote from: Tyberix / Simon Walker: 30
"The village is lost anyway but maybe at least  this will help the captured get away..Now just burn you damned piece of wood, so i can get out of here!" Simon muttered to himself while trying to ignite the fire near the village border to make a diversion that should help captives escape (or burn them alive... well,raiders probably would do something worse to them) .
Mumbling to himself, Simon attempted to light the jungle on fire. (Int: 7, fail) Unfortunately all the torches and sources of fire are back at the village. He would have to go get one if he wanted to start a brushfire. (Agi: 3) Despite talking to himself he managed to stay quieter than the ambient noise, and isn't spotted.

Quote from: Tarran / Tarran Bris: 57
Quietly look for the girl that screwed me earlier. Quietly. Don't expose myself.
(Int: 5, failure) Tarran looked around, but didn't see Rebecca anywhere. They must have already carried her off. (Agi: 5, success) He managed to stay in the shadows, and none of the raiders were aware of his presence as he slid smoothly from one bit of cover to the next, dodging between them when they turned their backs. (Cha: 1, overshoot) He decided to expose himself anyway by hopping onto a crate and dropping his pants. Every single raider turned to him, stunned, unable to do anything. Many dropped their guns in shock... which were then immediately picked up by the townspeople, turned on the raiders, and used quickly. Corryn Valley became one of the greater powers in the surrounding lands and grew in power and influence... Actually none of that happened because Tarran had the good sense to stay hidden.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 7
« Reply #247 on: May 23, 2011, 04:49:25 pm »

WHEEEEE (Be unconcious, SO WAKE ME UP DAMNIT!)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 23, 2011, 04:50:40 pm »

If someone says they're waking you up this round I can auto-last you in initiative and you can post an action. ^^ If you want.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 23, 2011, 04:52:35 pm »

If so, then Tell the bandits they got the village technician.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 23, 2011, 04:59:48 pm »

Ah Serious you tease me so much.

Stab the nearest raider then drag his body into the shadows. Repeat as many times as possible without getting seen.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 23, 2011, 05:05:53 pm »

Only 'cause you're my friend. ^^ And you can take it. :3

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 23, 2011, 05:06:55 pm »

Wake him up, Hiss at him at a low tone to remain quiet, "They'd rather kill you than let you get away if they learned that. I thought you were smart."
Raggle Fraggle

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 23, 2011, 05:07:56 pm »

"Someone has to distract them. Besides, I could work this to my advantage"

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 23, 2011, 05:10:46 pm »

"These bandits would hold a treasure like a good tech as tight as possible. I say... What I normally do. Just sit...and watch. Sounds like fun dun it?
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 42