Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 42

Author Topic: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Closed  (Read 25987 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 5
« Reply #195 on: May 21, 2011, 10:08:46 am »

Oh, is that all you wanted? I can have that happen by a passing Zira if that's the case...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 21, 2011, 10:10:49 am »

Sounds hilarious, just as long as it isn't staying to chew my arm X3
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 21, 2011, 10:14:45 am »

Well, if it does stick around just remember you have a gun that can attack either 1 or 5 times a round, have an 80% chance of doing damage, and a +5 to that damage dealt... and a Zira has about 8 HP. You still only got thirty bullets though. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 21, 2011, 10:18:04 am »

I just need one shot and a 3 or more for damage (If combat works that way)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 21, 2011, 10:26:14 am »

You could get by with a 5 or less. Since your Intelligence is 8 and that's what guns use, 8 Int - 5 Roll = 3 + 5 Gun damage = 8, 8-8=0. (Just did that as an example so people could easily see what the deal is... Int= Ranged attacks, Str = Melee attacks. ^^)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 21, 2011, 10:28:11 am »

HA!, that'll make it easy for me to kill a lot of people now. INT IS overpowered, and I like it :D

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 21, 2011, 10:30:35 am »

You need ammo, and it's pretty rare. That's the balancing of it. ^^

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 21, 2011, 10:31:09 am »

Until I get a one searching for it.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 21, 2011, 12:44:52 pm »

I guess no one noticed that it's a pack of 200 gun-toting raiders? I was going to railroad everyone into running away when I wrote the turn, but I figured I'd give you a chance to do one last thing... if you don't run like Taric, the waiting list is going to get a shot next turn...
Gah. There goes my epic speech and defensive positioning. Editing my action.

Also, guys, stop being so rabid with posting. Jeez, can't I sleep for 6 hours without you guys going berserk? :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 21, 2011, 01:01:30 pm »

Taric and I get bored easily. ^^;

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 22, 2011, 01:14:54 pm »

Assist in slowing down/ Escaping raiders
Raggle Fraggle

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 22, 2011, 01:17:15 pm »

*Three beats* And another one bites the dust!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 22, 2011, 09:08:41 pm »

Decided to just roll initiative every round, so I'm listing it in your quotes right after your name. ^^

Quote from: Taricus / Taric Al-Sayyid: 8
Wonder what the bandits are after.
(Int, Easy modifer+1: 2) Clearly they're after the town's food, belongings, and women. (Agi: 7, fail) Taric moved to give chase but a random passing Zira whipped its tail at him at just the right height and caught him right in the jewels. Eyes wide in pain, he falls (End: 10, critical fail) screaming in agony about damned lizards and their damned muscular tails, pounding the ground with a fist and generally making a spectacle of himself.

The Zira scampered off as one of the raiders fired at it, and a group of about fifteen meandered over to Taric, pointing guns. "Well, well, looks like we got a loner here," one said, chewing on what appears to be a leaf. "Donner, pick up that gun." Taric realized he had dropped his rifle when he had gotten hit, and was now at the mercy of the raiders. One hit him in the head, and everything went black...

Quote from: Dwarmin / Rebecca White: 30
Flee, gathering up as many villagers as I can
(End: 4, success) Unfortunately for Tarran, Rebecca may have been drinking but she wasn't a lightweight... and even after shenanigans she awakened quickly enough to realize what was going on. (Cha: 6, fail) Hungover and confused, she was unable to get anyone to listen to her. Even Tarran had slipped away when she turned her back. (Agi: 8, fail) And when she turned to run herself, she found she was hemmed in by several gun-toting raiders. "It's a woman," the leader of this group said. "Leave her alive, but knock her out." Rebecca turned just in time to see the butt of the shotgun coming. (End: 2, success) She fell to the ground, dazed but not unconscious. She pretended to be anyway. "Tie her up." Rebecca flexed her forearms as the man tied them together, so when she relaxed the rope would be loose and easy to slip off. Eyes closed, she felt one pick her up roughly and sling her onto his shoulders to carry off.

(Edit here, for clarification purposes) She also heard him grunt as he bent his knees so he could pick up her spear, before he started walking to the area where they were holding their captives.

Quote from: Jetsquirrel / Marion Chris Hibaru: 19
Awake from slumber as a man! And put clothes/backpack and fists on and GTFO of the village
Awakening quickly, it took only moments for Marion to grasp the situation and get ready to leave. He still remembered the first time; damn if he was going to be killed in a second raid. Ilyana was dressing too and left the tent just as he did. (Agi: 1, overshoot) Marion slipped into the underbrush and got away easily... but the leaves rustled as he did so, and the raiders saw Ilyana entering them. "Freeze!" She took a step back, hands up and trembling.

Quote from: Riccto / Enriqe Halonz: (Auto'd to after Tyberix)
Assist in slowing down/ Escaping raiders
(Int: 2, success) Enriqe grabbed a nearby known poisonous flower and, carefully protecting his hands, squeezed its juices on the caltrops. Any raider that stepped on those was really going to regret it! (Agi: 10, critical failure) But he became so engrossed in what he was doing that he didn't notice Simon take off. While looking around for another flower, he heard a shotgun being pumped behind him. "Lookie here boys, got another midnight rambler," one of the bandits drawled. "Take 'im." (End: 9, failure) Enriqe was cracked in the back of the head with a pistol and fell to the ground, unconscious.

Quote from: Tyberix / Simon Walker: 31
Quickly hide and try to leave village unnoticed! If there's still time before they reach us prepare some simple traps to slow their pursue.
(Agi: 6, success. Int: 4, success.) Simon slid into the shadows as smoothly and naturally as he ever did. There were a few traps he knew how to make from the surroundings and he did so with efficiency, making caltrops from the stiff spines on the thorny bushes. These he threaded across a vine and left trailing across the path. The raiders had already passed him, but they would find coming back this way to be slow going. Finished with his work, he slipped away to the closest safe spot he knew: the side of the mountain.

Quote from: Tarran / Tarran Bris: 17
"Everyone, run for your lives! Forget whatever you may want from your homes, for your life is far more important!"

Hope that my virginity is still intact then run away while helping the girl I just spent a night with run away.
(Cha: 5, fail) Tarran attempted to calm the crowd, but nothing doing there. He came back around the side of the tent to see Rebecca take a hit and get tied up. (Int: 2, success. Agi: 3, success) He realizes it's a fight he can't win and runs, bumping into Marion in the shadows a few moments later.

---------------------

Enriqe, Taric, Rebecca, and the NPC Ilyana have been captured by raiders. Will Tarran, Simon, and Marion try to save them? (Taric and Riccto, you guys don't have to post an action this round if you don't want to since you're unconscious. :P Dwarmin, you can either wait to see what happens or try to escape now, up to you.)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 12:41:23 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 22, 2011, 09:11:13 pm »

No action than?

Why aren't they laughing though :(

EDIT: Wait, how did I get caught when I was away from the village?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 09:12:56 pm by Taricus »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 6
« Reply #209 on: May 22, 2011, 09:13:54 pm »

'Cause you were on the path they were walking to get to the village. ^^ The stragglers got you.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 42