Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 42

Author Topic: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Closed  (Read 25973 times)

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 4
« Reply #150 on: May 20, 2011, 07:01:50 pm »

"Are you alright ? Nasty thing that lizard, isn't it ? Well, i got enough fighting for today we should get back to the village and relax at last!" If Enrique wants to take the Zira to the village help him,then relax for rest of the day with the help of the fungi.

Well, next morning should be hilarious :D

I don't remember the exact page number Taric, it was probably at least ten back, but here's my summary of that pairing: PierrexClaire

Edit: Also did Dwarmin just try to sneak being #5 past me? You'd better expect a CHA roll for that to work, buddy. >:3
Hmm, i have to read it :P

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 20, 2011, 07:05:39 pm »

Hilarious and full of bullets and other nasty things.

And dwarmin is not trying to be No.5
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 20, 2011, 07:05:54 pm »

I don't remember the exact page number Taric, it was probably at least ten back, but here's my summary of that pairing: PierrexClaire

:P
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 20, 2011, 07:07:04 pm »

Yes is he is Taric, says so right in his post that Rebecca picked up a guy on the way back to her bunk... Actually, I've got a better idea depending on how the rolls go that involves putting Tarran and Dwarmin into the same category that Krath and IronyOwl reside in, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. Because that's how I droll, to borrow a pun. >:3

(Nice to see you ninja'ing me, Krath. :D)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 20, 2011, 07:07:58 pm »

Ohhhhh. Really sucks to be Tarran now, he'll be glued to her XD

EDIT: And there won't be much of a waiting list afterwards >:3
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 07:10:17 pm by Taricus »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 20, 2011, 07:09:51 pm »

Oh, you're right, I wasn't even thinking about the glue. :o
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 20, 2011, 07:30:25 pm »

Oh crap.

Oh good crap.

OH GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I MADE THAT PUN WITHOUT KNOWING IT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mercy?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 20, 2011, 07:35:35 pm »

It might not happen, the dice might like you. >:3 Maybe. Glue might not even be involved.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 20, 2011, 07:37:01 pm »

NO MERCY!

Should've read the turns being posted >:3

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 20, 2011, 09:01:39 pm »

I'll regret this turn in the morning
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 20, 2011, 09:04:20 pm »

This is why you don't leave anything up to my interpretation. >:3

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 21, 2011, 04:30:24 am »

When I said 4:30 in the morning I meant it! (My time, at least >.> God, I can't believe I forced myself to stay up so late just to troll y'all.)

Quote from: Taricus / Taric Al-Sayyid: 70
Time to get out of town! after grabbing everything of the workshop I can carry and of importance.
Taric sat and thought for a moment, applying his intelligence to probability and statistics... then decided to get the hell out of dodge, something was clearly going to go down tonight. (Agi: 2, success) He managed to stay out of the way of a drunken Rebecca and get back to the workshop. (Int: 1, overshoot) Why look for something specific? Take everything! He grabbed all the bits of junk he could find and scampered off into the darkness. (Taric gets: 5x Pile of Junk!) Just in time, too, for as he hid in the shadows of some bushes a large raiding party passed him...

Quote from: Dwarmin / Rebecca White: 99
Fall into a contented sleep of ominous portent
Drunk, frustrated, and unhappy with the tomato toss, (Agi: 3, success) Rebecca grabbed the nearest man (who seemed to be looking for something) and drug him off to her bunk despite the tailed man's protests. Several hours and one strange dream later, Rebecca awoke to the sounds of wild yelling. The village was under attack!

Quote from: Jetsquirrel / Marion Chris Hibaru: 63
Be surprised by the plot!
Content with his lot in life for the moment, Marion slept soundly until a loud noise that sounded suspicious like a pack of raiders some two hundred strong sounded in the distance.

Quote from: Riccto / Enriqe Halonz: 81
Be surprised by the plot!
(See Tyberix's action :3)

Quote from: Tyberix / Simon Walker: 91
"Are you alright ? Nasty thing that lizard, isn't it ? Well, i got enough fighting for today we should get back to the village and relax at last!" If Enrique wants to take the Zira to the village help him,then relax for rest of the day with the help of the fungi.
Simon helped Enriqe carry the Zira back to the village and (Agi: 1, overshoot, that Zira is either lucky or unlucky depending on how you view 1s) helped him skin it. They managed to get it done fairly quickly, and packed the bones and fangs into the skin, fashioned into a makeshift knapsack for easy carrying... then Simon pulled out the fungus and offered some to Enriqe. The man accepted and they both ate a cap, then sat back to enjoy the effects. (Loses 1x Fungus!)

Just as they were sobering up several hours later, they saw a huge pack of raiders heading for the village, probably drawn by the fire and music. What would they do?

Quote from: Tarran / Tarran Bris: 35
Find some glue and stick it between Rebecca's rear end and pants.
Tarran looked around for a sticky, glue-like substance to prank someone with, but (Agi: 9, fail) was grabbed by a drunk woman looking for companionship. ...An hour later he felt rather used if not outright violated but still managed to get some sleep until wild yelling woke him up. The village was under attack!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 04:32:48 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 5
« Reply #162 on: May 21, 2011, 04:35:27 am »

"Everyone, run for your lives! Forget whatever you may want from your homes, for your life is far more important!"

Hope that my virginity is still intact then run away while helping the girl I just spent a night with run away.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 12:46:10 pm by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 21, 2011, 04:39:20 am »

Out of mercy, I'll roll for that next round to see whether Rebecca just passed out or what. At least I put in a chance for Taric to be caught by her this turn. ^^

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 21, 2011, 04:46:09 am »

I really hope she just passed out. I do not feel like being a father right now. :P

Also, it would be really awkward for a silent assassin-ish man like me to have to talk to a very outgoing girl I was forced to lay...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 42