Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 42

Author Topic: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Closed  (Read 25968 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 3
« Reply #135 on: May 20, 2011, 03:58:34 pm »

Edited then. Good luck with that now jet ;D

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 20, 2011, 04:17:31 pm »

Rebecca was enjoying the party, skillfully deflecting slurred pick up lines directed toward her-at least while she was sober-when she spied Simon heading out, armed with his knives and armored. Naturally, this peaked her curiosity. Simon had always seemed a bit sneaky to her, like a burglar almost, but he didn't seem wrong hearted. She had to wonder what he was doing out at this time of night though...her first inclination was to go and help, but then her increasingly cloudy mind told her it would be an GREAT idea to try and play the guitar like everyone else instead. How hard could it be? She would show them all! Rebecca started, realized it was upside down, and turned it around and began a tune she remembered from her days in the Raiders-"Hey Jude". The raiders? She replied to no one in particular. They were a group she ran with after she left the Nimitz-treasure hunters, explorers, adventurers. Those were good times! It was about time for some good memories, she thought.

Robert was whetting his long knife-his was always careful with his knifes, Ana was loading clips into her battered old rifle, Rebecca was frying the fish and Desmond was, as always, playing his guitar-they all liked it, though they had never seen one like this before. Desmond said he had made it from scratch, using a personal journal he had gotten from a datacore. It sounded...great. He also found alot of old lyrics-he had tried to reconstruct songs from them, and felt he had to some degree. "Play Hey Jude, Des...I love that song" Ana would say...and they would all laugh, except Robert, he never laughed. Good times. She wondered where her friends were now?

Try some drunken guitar playing (Rebecca has never played a guitar)

OOC: Jetsquirrel: I find your humor shallow...and pedantic. *monocle polish*

Also, yeah for salvage rolls. I guess the concept is if you fail a main roll, you get another roll on a less suitable stat to at least get something, right?

« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 04:49:10 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 20, 2011, 04:31:48 pm »

Aye, you have the right of it. You guys are fast, I think that's all of you. I'll get the turn up soon, about to cook dinner right now. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 20, 2011, 06:07:43 pm »

Why does broccoli with cheese and cream of chicken gotta take so long to cook/eat? >.> It's good, though, what with the salt and the pepperjack cheese and the cream of chicken and the broccoli and everything. :3- Also, Jetsquirrel, if Taric fails his deal then you'll be the fourth person in RTDs I'm in - in whatever capacity - to have gotten some. (In order - Taric/Taric with Saun in Dev22, me/Karres with Iseri in ME, Krath/Pierre with Claire in CvRTD, and now Jetsquirrel/Marion with Ilyana here) Which means... you guys notice whenever I'm around, people get amorous for some reason? :P Either that or people understand I'll go with it since I think it's funny. Also, initiative on a d100, since Tyberix and Riccto are fightin'...

Tarran = 92
Jetsquirrel = 87
Taricus = 86
Tyberix = 54
Dwarmin = 51
Riccto = 47
The Zira = 33

Quote from: Taricus / Taric Al-Sayyid
Operation: Orgy! and swipe marions partner too.
As Taric closed up shop, there was an odd, greatly annoying incident. All he ever saw of the perpetrator was a tail as it rounded a corner; it was probably one of the native life forms here, small and quick. He thought no more about it and instead went to the town square, and while there, saw several people standing around. After a brief bit of dialogue and some suggestive gestures, (Cha: 7. :() he got slapped for his troubles. Some women are just too closed-minded to try out M/F/F/F/F/F/F/F/F/F couplings, he reflected as he rubbed his stinging cheek.

Quote from: Dwarmin / Rebecca White
Try some drunken guitar playing (Rebecca has never played a guitar)
(Since you're clearly asking for a penalty, you're getting your Cha reduced by 1 this action. ;P Cha: 3, failure) Rebecca finds an abandoned guitar, picks it up, and tries to play and sing. The only problem is she's playing a fast song off-key and singing a slow song in relatively good pitch, and the two just do NOT mash up well. (Agi -1 for being drunk: 7) She gets pasted right across the forehead with a tomato! (If anyone asks Tarran did that >.>)

Quote from: Jetsquirrel / Marion Chris Hibaru
Accept the request and go to the party!
Feeling rather pleased with himself, Marion accepts Ilyana's rather blatant overture and (End: 1, overshoot) they skip the party to go right back to her tent. (Marion is now 'preoccupied' for the duration of the night/next few turns or until otherwise noted o.o)

Quote from: Riccto / Enriqe Halonz
Chop up the lil Varmit!
Enriqe drew his machete and raised it to attack when suddenly... it was stabbed in the back! (Str: 1, crit. 4+2+3 = 9 damage to 6, head, kill) As it reared back, Enriqe took his shot and brought the machete around in a chopping blow to the top of the head, splitting the skull and killing it instantly! The skin would be very valuable indeed and the meat could cooked, too. (Enriqe gets: Dead Zira! And lucky with a critical >.>)

Quote from: Tyberix / Simon Walker
Simon noticing that Enriqe is still not back at the village, sets to find him before this weirdo get in trouble (again).
Simon walked past a rather loud tent to go search for his friend Enriqe. It was easier to find him than he thought, since the Zira he was battling shown brightly in the moonlight. (Agi: 3, success. Str: 4, 9; 4+1-4= 1 damage dealt to 5, torso) He sneaked around to behind the Zira and stabbed it in the back!

Quote from: Tarran / Tarran Bris
Sneak up to the engineer and poke him. A lot. Then run away.
(Agi: 6, success) While Taric is closing up the shop to prepare for a festive night out, Tarran snuck into the shop... then poked him in the side and ducked when he looked around. Then he poked him again in the other side, ducked again, and finally got one last shove in before running off into the night laughing maniacally to find other people to annoy at the party.

---

Party is in full swing. At Taric's request, your village will be destroyed at 4:30 in the morning instead of right now. >:3 Don't say I don't give you what you ask for...
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:10:33 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 4
« Reply #139 on: May 20, 2011, 06:12:19 pm »

Time to get out of town! after grabbing everthing of the workshop I can carry and of importance.

See ya >:3

EDIT: FOUR?!, Link to three please :3
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:42:00 pm by Taricus »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 20, 2011, 06:38:02 pm »

"Who's wasting good fruit! I'll kick..your...ass..." Rebecca stumbles back to her bunk (somehow picking up a man along the way) and after awhile-a good long while-she falls into a contented sleep, her dreams colored by avalanches of tomatos, sailing over an icy sea by herself, and a giant fish with Tarrans face that speaks French. He says "Nous allons voir qui a le dernier rire..." She doesn't even know what a French is!

Fall into a contented sleep of ominous portent
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 20, 2011, 06:44:36 pm »

HEHEHEHEHE. Poor Taric. :D

Find some glue and stick it between Rebecca's rear end and pants.

I am a horrible horrible person. ;D
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 20, 2011, 06:45:59 pm »

Ah don't worry, I got revenge through the fourth wall. Enjoy the apocalypse >:3

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 20, 2011, 06:49:15 pm »

I hope you enjoy your boring trek in the woods. We'll just be here, dying and having fun, while you trudge through muck.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 20, 2011, 06:49:51 pm »

I don't remember the exact page number Taric, it was probably at least ten back, but here's my summary of that pairing: PierrexClaire

Edit: Also did Dwarmin just try to sneak being #5 past me? You'd better expect a CHA roll for that to work, buddy. >:3
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:51:47 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 20, 2011, 06:51:25 pm »

Worth it.

Especially since I can have an orgy at the next town :D

FAKEEDIT: Hilarious. Though was it a player character pierre did?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 20, 2011, 06:53:13 pm »

Yeah, it was Krath and IronyOwl, but they agreed to let the dice decide whether Pierre's Seduction skill would make it happen or not. (Protip: Major Success on the dice roll. Cost Draignean a success to studying his magic book due to her being loud. :P)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 20, 2011, 06:54:42 pm »

A: Separate catagory for those two.
B: O_O :D

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 20, 2011, 06:56:44 pm »

Bwahaha! I have the posts-per-page set to default. Now, knowing me as well as you do, and what the situation is, take a random guess as to what page number that happened on? And yes, seriously.

GM Post: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=77939.msg2218631#msg2218631

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 20, 2011, 07:00:08 pm »

Stroke of luck timing, though draignean should've sent a fireball up instead.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 42