Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 42

Author Topic: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Closed  (Read 25954 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 1
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2011, 02:48:29 pm »

Just wondering; did you intentionally say "loses" instead of "loves"? :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 20, 2011, 03:11:23 pm »

People who point out when my keyboard buttons stick are boring. It wasn't even an amusing misspelling. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 20, 2011, 03:12:30 pm »

I do like backstory, I just can't think of anything to write though...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 3, because Turn 2 was boring >.>
« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2011, 03:18:19 pm »

You're just going last because I didn't want to roll initiative for non-combat actions, and it was easier both turns to have Simon go ahead and do his stuff first since you were following him. >.> When combat rolls around I'll do initiative and then if you end up last you can blame the RNG. ^^ Anyway, running turn nao.

Quote from: Taricus / Taric Al-Sayyid
Fix the pistol. Still scavenge around for some munition parts after the job is finished though.
Taric took George's pistol, ejected the clip, and checked the slide. (Int: 2, success) It turned out to be an extremely simple fix for a man as intelligent as Taric. You just took apart these sections, move this bit around, make sure there's NO dirt  - here he glared at George - when you put them back together, clean the rust out, and put all the bullets back in the clip, making sure they're all facing the front. Who loaded this pistol in the first place? No wonder it jammed. Taric handed it back over and took his herbs in payment. (Taric gets: 2x Packet of Antiseptic Herbs!)

With the herbalist out of the way, Taric resumed looking around for munition parts. (Int: 3, success) He found a bucket the other metalworker in the village left behind, full of casings. They still needed slugs and gunpowder, but he was able to salvage thirty that would fit his rifle... and a spare clip! Too bad it was empty. (Taric gets: 30x Empty Casings, Empty Clip!)

Quote from: Dwarmin / Rebecca White
Haul my catch back to town, and help cook food for the celebration-I'm thinking deep fried Amsir sandwiches
Pleased with herself, Rebecca took the Amsir to the center of town where the other 'cooks' were preparing meals. She was able to procure a small fire-pit and a spit for herself and went about cleaning her kill, to prepare it for cooking. (Agi: 5, fail) She managed to clean the bones out, but she ended up chopping it into long, thin strips. (Int: 3, success) Rebecca still managed to salvage the situation by taking a large piece of metal and coating it with animal fat, then placing the bits of fish meat into it and frying them into something like fish sticks. (Rebecca gets: Fishy Sticks!)

Quote from: Jetsquirrel / Marion Chris Hibaru
Increase the size of my biceps by working out and hope to attract some ladies!
Marion went to the center of town where most of the people had gather and started moving heavy objects for people... making sure to take his shirt off to reveal rippling muscles, slick with sweat... (Cha: 2, success. Lucky >.>) Ilyana, the woman from before, came over. "You know, tonight's a celebration, and I'd rather be with somebody..." she purred suggestively, placing a hand on his shoulder. "How about it?" she asked, pushing some of her long hair back from her face.

Quote from: Riccto / Enriqe Halonz
So Puuuurdy. WIERDO, Sneak attack, hopefully it hasn't really noticed me
Enriqe grinned to himself, and ignoring any potential danger, attacked the Zira! (Weirdo: 7, so +1. Agi: 3, success. Str: 9, fail) He grabbed the Zira, but it slithered out of its grasp...
Quote from: SeriousConcentrate / Zira
Eat the prey!
(Zira's STR: 3, success; 6+2-3 = 5 damage) It bit into his arm, drawing blood, then slithered back and circled around, looking for an opening.
Enriqe: 10/15 HP remaining
Zira: 8/8 HP remaining

Quote from: Tyberix / Simon Walker
Cursing the mountain and Tarran, i go search the area around the village for some hallucinogenic plants.
"You son of a donthra!" Simon yelled at Tarran, shaking his fist at the scout. Grumbling to himself, he watched Tarran leave to go back to the village, and left the area himself to find hallucinogenic plants. (Int: 5, success) After a bit of searching, he found a batch of Ilaras fungus among the roots of a large tree. They were a dark green in color with brown spots along the cap, and were generally regarded as contraband in the village since they were highly addictive and the users tended to seek more out than be productive. Regardless, Simon used one of his knives to cut them at the base of the stalk and wrapped them up in leaves for later. (Simon gets: Batch of Ilaras Fungus!)

Quote from: Tarran / Tarran Bris
Preemptively go to the celebration.
Tarran brushed off Simon's curse, ignored the minor landslide, and went to the town to get ready for the celebration. There were several things he could do to get ready; he could help with the food, he could go to the workshop and bother the engineer working there on today of all days, he could go to the mountain and happen upon a guy fighting a dangerous predator, or he could attempt to run a block on the grunt worker.

---
The party has started with the set of the sun! Torches throughout the town have been lit, makeshift tables have been laden with food, and a few people found or made instruments to play music. There would be a speech by the overseer when it was about midnight, but for the moment everyone had the chance to enjoy themselves.

Jeez, you guys, ninja'ing the HELL out of me. >.> Giving you one more turn to decide what to do at the party before I break this thing up, since I'm trying a more open design than railroading.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 20, 2011, 03:20:25 pm »

Chop up the lil Varmit!

And....Some one. Assist me with the dangerous creature?
Raggle Fraggle

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 20, 2011, 03:23:01 pm »

SC, you know what I'm going to do ;D

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 3
« Reply #126 on: May 20, 2011, 03:25:51 pm »

Helping with food=No. I have very poor intelligence.
Bothering the engineer=Maybe.
Going to the top of the mountain=No. My character would have no reason to.
Run a block on the grunt worker=Huh?

So, naturally, the only thing I can to is poke the engineer.

Sneak up to the engineer and poke him. A lot. Then run away.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 20, 2011, 03:28:25 pm »

I mean prevent Jetsquirrel from getting any. :3 Also, Taric, you might as well post it for posterity. ^^ And so I have something to put in the quotes.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 20, 2011, 03:29:21 pm »

Tarran, That one is lethal for you...

Operation: Orgy! and swipe marions partner too.

Oh and SC, No cliche "Aliens invade during party" as that quite boring. Tham hunting us when we have hangovers however >:3
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 03:57:40 pm by Taricus »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 20, 2011, 03:37:31 pm »

I said nothing about no aliens. >.>

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 20, 2011, 03:37:42 pm »

Bazinga!!!
Guys i'm going to get hopefully laid in this rtd!
Accept the request and go to the party!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 20, 2011, 03:39:03 pm »

Btw dwarmin "Do you like fishdicks?"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2011, 03:40:35 pm »

Hey SC, mind making Jet do another Cha roll ;D

And don't lie, we know that someone is going to invade during the party.

Jetsquirrel: Hitting on female teammates is also my job :I

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 20, 2011, 03:43:00 pm »

Hmm, relax with a bit of fungi or help with the lizard, hard choice... Well i guess the party will be going for some time so and i still need something like lizard-bone pipe :P  so :

Simon noticing that Enriqe is still not back at the village, sets  to find him before this weirdo get in trouble (again).
(If i see any danger (something like aggressive carnivorous lizards ;P)  try to sneak upon it and strike from the shadows)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 20, 2011, 03:56:10 pm »

Endurance roll at this point, Taric. It's already a given something's going to go down for him if nobody does anything about it. ^^
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 42