Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 42

Author Topic: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Closed  (Read 25960 times)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive Cerberus IV: Turn 1
« Reply #105 on: May 20, 2011, 01:44:18 pm »

that man has a point, why would they help a person which uses perverse powers to accomplish his goals?

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 20, 2011, 01:49:20 pm »

"Cursing the mountain and Tarran, i go search the area around the village for some hallucinogenic plants."

Both fight and entertainment usage :P

that man has a point, why would they help a person which uses perverse powers to accomplish his goals?
It's time to invest in Mind Control :P

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 20, 2011, 01:49:59 pm »

That's a different Taric you're thinking about, this one just takes it as a payment option (For now...)

Besides, 5 charisma
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 20, 2011, 01:57:11 pm »

To be fair, Taric's ability to repair/upgrade/create technology they find would make him pretty valuable to the village... and your team. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 20, 2011, 01:58:20 pm »

Not to mention the rifle too.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 20, 2011, 02:01:32 pm »

forgot the fact that tech = artifactish
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 20, 2011, 02:02:29 pm »

Well anybody could use the rifle, but considering the low average Int in the group Taric has the best chance to actually hit anyone with it and avoid wasting ammo. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 20, 2011, 02:06:35 pm »

This was called for.

:3

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2011, 02:10:24 pm »

what about ammo y´know sulfur salpeter charcoal.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 20, 2011, 02:11:26 pm »

I have thirty rounds and I can make more.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 20, 2011, 02:14:15 pm »

You'll also need scrap metal you can make into bullets and such, and the proper tools... but with enough junk lying around and your skill + min-maxed intelligence that probably wouldn't be too hard...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 20, 2011, 02:19:39 pm »

Ahra's been added to the waitlist. Quick question, I've been trying running turns this way, what do you think? (This question is aimed particularly at people like Ahra and Dwarmin who are also in the CvRTD, but anyone who wants to chime in is free to make suggestions and whatnot.) I'll put HP in when it becomes relevant, like it's probably about to be for Riccto... :3
I know it's a minor thing, but unless turns all happen in the same space of time (meaning multiple actions all go at once) being forced to go last since I signed up last is kinda... well, not fun, since everyone else will have done something by the time you've done something (making it impossible to kill something before some random asshat killsteals :P).

Also, long periods with no plot is no fun to me, personally. Especially when you don't give us anything to do.

"Cursing the mountain and Tarran, i go search the area around the village for some hallucinogenic plants."
Quotation marks? You know that text inside quotation marks are supposed to be dialogue right? I think you're looking for Asterisks ( * * * )

Preemptively go to the celebration.

Also, what. What. ~4 pages? I'm gone for eight hours and four pages? Oh you guys. :|
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 20, 2011, 02:39:17 pm »

Also, long periods with no plot is no fun to me, personally. Especially when you don't give us anything to do.

I've been making my own plot...It's easier if you like to roleplay-doesn't your character have goals?  For Ex, Rebecca's going on an expedition to the mountain tomorrow, assuming the village isn't destroyed by then, just to get her fill of adventure.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 20, 2011, 02:43:30 pm »

...doesn't your character have goals?...
Not really. I haven't really decided on who and what this clone is going to be. Don't know why, I just have a hard time deciding.

Also, I can't really roleplay when I'm bored or have nothing to roleplay on, either.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 20, 2011, 02:44:38 pm »

Everyone LOVES backstory fluff!

What, only me?

:(
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 03:12:11 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 42