Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Executing an annoying dwarf.  (Read 1711 times)

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Executing an annoying dwarf.
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2011, 06:50:54 pm »

Can't you just sign him off all duties including hauling and let him throw parties all the time?

What, and let him drink booze and eats biscuits without returning anything to the community?

CAPEETALEEST PEEG!
That's not what capitalism is. Like, at all.

BronzeElemental

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2011, 07:10:28 pm »

Being too injured really annoyed me so much that I removed dwarves from having nerves. Not sure if there is a way to make them regenerate limbs.

Number4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2011, 05:55:12 am »

Put him into a squad on his own, order him into your drowning chamber and open floodgate. however, i'd try to remove the shield and weapon first along with all labors, then let him pick up his sword. if he's still able to fight, only without a shield, he's still useful. lack of a shield lowers his survival chances, but outright euthanasia does lower his survival chances somewhat more!
Thanks for the suggestion, but Number4 is correct: [...] it would be easier and more predictable to just be a racist.

Did somebody just rule 34 two veins of metal?

kulik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2011, 10:07:32 am »

Can't you just sign him off all duties including hauling and let him throw parties all the time?

What, and let him drink booze and eats biscuits without returning anything to the community?

CAPEETALEEST PEEG!

Remember hes got injured in a battle. Its one thing to punish a dwarf who is stupid and annoying and one thing is to punish a dwarf who got crippled in a war.  If you really have to get rid of him cause everyone is sick of listening to his war tale about how he got crippled, put im in a decent armor, and send him fight something so he may go out with a bang.

Sir Leonard III

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2011, 12:08:26 pm »

CAPEETALEEST PEEG!

Remember hes got injured in a battle. Its one thing to punish a dwarf who is stupid and annoying and one thing is to punish a dwarf who got crippled in a war.  If you really have to get rid of him cause everyone is sick of listening to his war tale about how he got crippled, put im in a decent armor, and send him fight something so he may go out with a bang.

Please remember that he can't pick anything up, as he is too dumb to use his free hand.
The problem is resolved though, I got destroyed in a goblin siege because a dwarf wouldn't pull one lever.
It was interesting to watch a military of 30 attack an army of, like, 70 with a human caravan and some cage traps.
Hush little baby, listen to my song,
Mamma's gonna tan you a troll leather thong.
And if that thong don't menace with spikes,
Mamma's gonna kill you whatever you like...
Pages: 1 [2]