Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 124

Author Topic: Metal... GEAR?  (Read 131135 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Metal... GEAR?
« Reply #1455 on: October 13, 2015, 08:34:18 pm »

Now I WONDER what could POSSIBLY god i hate hackers
Black lives matter.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: October 13, 2015, 08:39:07 pm »

don't you know it's literally impossible to hack on consoles like come on

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: October 13, 2015, 08:40:30 pm »

YOU CAN HACK ON ANYTHING, FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Black lives matter.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: October 13, 2015, 09:40:28 pm »

Oh jah...  join cloak and dagger game in spectator mode.  Guy very close by gets knocked out... watch as attacker waltz right up to body and fulton it.  Attacker gets shot, by the guy I'm spectating... but... he never even tried to save him from fulton.  (He had plenty of time...)

EDIT: Also, cloak and dagger on the freeplay map is broken cause of the mortar/gun turret...

EDIT2: I cannot for the life of me figure out how to switch to the grenade launcher underbarrel....
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 09:55:27 pm by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: October 13, 2015, 11:53:23 pm »

If you're on PC and it's the same as single-player, I think it's aim (F) then E to toggle underbarrel.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: October 14, 2015, 06:07:20 am »

You can change when readying a weapon too (a.k.a. from third person view).
Black lives matter.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: October 15, 2015, 01:58:48 pm »

From what i am reading online, it seems all classes will end up unlocking everything at max level anyways? 
If that is the case, marksman could be the best for A rank speed if you want to go light, but still semi-armed/geared.  Or infiltrator for S rank speed shenanigans.  Cause health difference between Enforcer and anything else don't seem to be worth a damn.

My top level is around lvl 17 with an enforcer.... I'll eventually get up to max and see what its about.

EDIT: reddit.com/r/mgo/wiki/unlocks
Found this, each class does actually have some stuff unique to them...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 02:39:04 pm by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: October 15, 2015, 04:34:48 pm »

Oh man
COLORED SNEAKING SUITS
Black lives matter.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: October 15, 2015, 07:40:02 pm »

Are we talking bright fluorescent pink with a smiley face on it? Like a reverse sneak, but still mechanically sound for sneaking?
It's a game. Have fun.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: October 15, 2015, 07:41:24 pm »

All it says is SNEAKING SUIT (and Ghillie / Combat (i.e. the ceramic one) suit) and SNEAKING / ETC. SUIT COLORS.
Black lives matter.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: October 15, 2015, 07:48:28 pm »

Pink sneak suit?

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: October 16, 2015, 11:24:40 am »

I've seen people in pink clothing.  The coverall, not the sneaking suit.  So it should be possible to be in a pink ghillie/sneaking/combat suit.

EDIT: 1st round of a match, 0 kills and 14 deaths.  2nd round, I somehow manage with 12 kills and 7 deaths.  I don't even know how I could wildly swing between total fail and decent.

EDIT2: Fulton Cannons...  standing next to ally, they get caught by one.  I can never swing gun up fast enough to even shoot at the balloon.
Also, apparently non-lethal weapons can pop balloons.  Sleep grenade from the sleepy grenade launcher one shots balloons with a direct hit.  No friendly fire either with grenades or anything.  Unless fire.  Counts as suicide.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 10:53:40 am by Zangi »

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: October 21, 2015, 10:09:57 am »

I often look into the deeper, more meaningful side of Kojima games, but this one's got me stumped.

Anti-kidnapping through explosive non-violence and peace and understanding?

Quiet was easier to understand than this.
It's a game. Have fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: October 21, 2015, 10:11:41 am »

Whoever set the Fulton Cannon might have the Fulton+2 trait, which deploys the balloon faster.

I do that in Comm Control, it's funny.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: October 21, 2015, 12:17:52 pm »

Whoever set the Fulton Cannon might have the Fulton+2 trait, which deploys the balloon faster.

I do that in Comm Control, it's funny.

Much hate to your +2 fulton cannons in comm control and bounty hunting.  It feels like fulton cannons are even faster then normally fultoning(the floating in air part).  My current impression with +2 normal fulton, you get enough time to swing the gun up and shoot ineffectively at it when right next to the buddy. 
Vanilla fulton, you have all the time in the world, unless you are getting molested.

Not as much of a problem in CnD when defenders are actually defending.  Though, there was this one case where someone got the disc, which caused the defenders to move up... into a whole bunch of fulton cannons left behind by dead attackers.  Game over.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 124