Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: My psychotic militia commander.  (Read 1580 times)

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
My psychotic militia commander.
« on: May 14, 2011, 12:29:05 pm »

I just noticed that my commander has a... uniquely frightening personality:

She's an impulsive, angry, nervous, untrusting, immodest, unemotional rebel. Guess what goddess she worships:

That's right. Chaos and war.

Don't you just love it when the RNG gives you gems like this?

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
Re: My psychotic militia commander.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 12:34:57 pm »

About as well adjusted as any other dwarf living off fermented mushrooms and kitten tallow roasts, I suppose.

MasterMorality

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 01:10:43 pm »

Sounds like a good militia commander.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 01:47:03 pm »

That's awesome. Your commander deserves a tomb of magma flows and statues of forgotten beasts and beheaded elves. Make it so.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 01:51:36 pm »

That's awesome. Your commander deserves a tomb of magma flows and statues of forgotten beasts and beheaded elves. Make it so.
Indeed.

All artifact statues, jewelery, and useless weapons should go into his tomb of win.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2011, 01:55:48 pm »

Indeed.

All artifact statues, jewelery, and useless weapons should go into HER tomb of win.
FTFY.
Also, I notice that she has really good stats. Like, REALLY good stats. Like, as in EVERY SINGLE PHYSICAL STAT is maxed. Plus the important mental ones. Tthe unimportant mental ones (musicality? yuck) are the only bad ones. Something's a little fishy here... unless that's just me.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2011, 02:00:09 pm »

Indeed.

All artifact statues, jewelery, and useless weapons should go into HER tomb of win.
FTFY.
Also, I notice that she has really good stats. Like, REALLY good stats. Like, as in EVERY SINGLE PHYSICAL STAT is maxed. Plus the important mental ones. Tthe unimportant mental ones (musicality? yuck) are the only bad ones. Something's a little fishy here... unless that's just me.
Him is technically sex neutral. Also, with dwarves, it doesn't matter if you're a male or female. You're the same.

The same...

EmperorJon

• Bay Watcher
  • Still waiting...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2011, 02:00:26 pm »

Physical stats are easily trained, remember.
I think it's the way towns develop now. In the beginning, people move into a town. Then they start producing tables, which results in more and more tables. Soon tables represent a significant portion of the population, they start lobbying for new laws and regulations, putting people to greater and greater disadvantage...
Link for full quote. 'tis mighty funny.

Syrup Roast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2011, 02:02:13 pm »

She could still train for more speed. agile<very agile<extremely agile

That said, the fact that she has quick recovery and good disease resistance is really great.
My answer to just about everything is magma. In fact, most threads end up with me running in screaming it 

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2011, 02:27:57 pm »

Huh, that's a goddess of war in the making there.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2011, 02:40:08 pm »

Yeah, she's a multi-legendary superwoman. She earned those physical stats with ~5 months of danger room training.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2011, 02:54:20 pm »

Yeah, she's a multi-legendary superwoman. She earned those physical stats with ~5 months of danger room training.
She gained super strength and super speed by getting poked by spears for 5 months

Teeheehee

Psieye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2011, 03:55:13 pm »

The stat descriptions don't go far enough. Dwarves who start with better stats have a higher maximum ceiling they can train it up to. Even the worst dwarf can reach the highest descriptor with sufficient training though.
Military Training EXP Analysis
Congrats, Psieye. This is the first time I've seen a derailed thread get put back on the rails.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2011, 04:21:01 pm »

She started off pretty strong and tough when she migrated here, which is why she got the job in the first place. I only looked at her personality when I got bored a while later.
Pages: [1] 2