Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: over populated castle  (Read 972 times)

m4davis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
over populated castle
« on: May 13, 2011, 08:18:05 pm »

I didn't get to get a picture but I saw a lawgiver with 12 family members has something like this happened to anyone else

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
Re: over populated castle
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 08:25:53 pm »

Too many racist jokes can be made from this  :P

Megaman3321

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm everywhere but this Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 08:26:00 pm »

Consider yourself lucky then. All the castles I gen are vacant except for the capital.
Glacial on dwarves being assigned socks:
You see, here's how I think this works:
Overseer: Welcome to the military! You need to wear socks! Dorf: Oh, I should get military socks. My socks are civilian socks. Dorf discards socks Dorf: You know, I need a whole lot of gear now. I should get socks... last. Oh, but these steel boots with the white goo on them are nice!
I know you can pick up water, then throw said water, while underwater, to kill a fish -He_Silent_H

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 08:42:43 pm »

I've got a really strange world with seemingly an overload of historical figures, compared to normal atleast.
There are all these 'lady consorts' in the castle, as well as peasants, which are all related. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 08:47:26 pm »

I've got a really strange world with seemingly an overload of historical figures, compared to normal atleast.
There are all these 'lady consorts' in the castle, as well as peasants, which are all related. :P
lol. It's just like the South!

Just with a lot more castles.

m4davis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2011, 09:37:39 pm »

Thats what happened to me except no consorts and there were children

iyaerP

• Bay Watcher
  • has mandated the production of 3 gold shields.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2011, 09:51:55 pm »

create a goblin adventurer, mod in child snatching, and slowly steal all the children away, one by one and take them with you to a dark fortress location on which you retire.
Christ, are you dwarves or are you elves? If you think Hell has too many demons, then youkill them till the population reaches an acceptable number.
Dwarf Fortress: So horrifying the players would rather talk about nice things, like Warhammer 40k.

Kynrael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2011, 12:36:39 am »

Never complain about overpopulation in DF. It goes too quickly the other way...  ;D

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2011, 12:50:59 am »

Never complain about overpopulation in DF. When the world is underpopulated by you, you will miss ripping out the guts of children.

Fixed.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!