Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Demon's Soul Mod  (Read 4859 times)

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
Demon's Soul Mod
« on: May 13, 2011, 03:37:57 am »

This is a Demon's soul mod that i'll be working on it but since there no magic in the game though I won't add Catalysts / Talismans well they might be toy for just flavor.
http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/home
WEAPONS -Skill
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Civ
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Creature
All the boss will be in also they will drop powerful souls that you can use to make the Unique Weapons

Since the magic not in yet Moon Grass will just be plants same for the Royal Lotus and the like.

More to come

Edit:should probable add a link to what this even is
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 03:45:14 am by Alkhemia »
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
Re: Demon Soul Mod
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 03:38:17 am »

Need This

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

TheDarkBolt

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Demon's Soul Mod
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 03:49:52 am »

I am TheDarkBolt. I'll be working on the sprites for this Demon's Souls mod. Together, with Alkhemia, I hope we can redifine !!FUN!! with this mod.
Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter.

Patchouli

• Bay Watcher
  • Where very delicious cake shop?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 04:06:25 am »

You'll sort of be able to simulate weapon upgrades via reactions that change the metal the weapon is made out of, or the weapon the original weapon upgrades to.

I don't know if it's good in practice, since I've barely messed around with it, but it's something to consider for a Demon's Souls mod.

RayesKotrora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 04:52:58 am »

I play/ed a dual-wielding Northern Regalia high dexterity Wanderer. That may sound difficult/improbable, but oh man was I amazing. I never lost; never got hit and did unbelievable damage (requires a ton of skill to play, though). I love that game so much. I am not sure how well some aspects of this will work with DF how it currently is but if it can be done I will be looking forward to it.

Och skänk henne dessa vinflaskor in bed henne dricka all sorg ur sitt sinn.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2011, 04:33:28 pm »

I have some idea for the weapon but most likely Adamantine will get Nerf as weapon so it will just be a little higher then steel so the Demonbrandt and the like well still be stronger then any Adamantine weapon so killing the Archdemons will be worth it but it will be optional so this will play nice with other mods.

Mister Lister

• Escaped Lunatic
  • 3-Million-Years away from the local takeaway
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 07:31:05 pm »

Was this ever completed?
Lister, last time I only failed by the narrowest of narrow margins.

You what? You walked in there, wrote "I AM A FISH" four hundred times, did a funny little dance and fainted.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 03:37:13 am »

Nope sorry computer died and I lost all my stuff and now I have college and a job so I can't do any more modding was going to add dark soul stuff might sometime in the future though.

Also over a year necro... ::)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 03:40:33 am by Alkhemia »

Mister Lister

• Escaped Lunatic
  • 3-Million-Years away from the local takeaway
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2012, 05:15:48 pm »

Dang, thanks anyway.
Lister, last time I only failed by the narrowest of narrow margins.

You what? You walked in there, wrote "I AM A FISH" four hundred times, did a funny little dance and fainted.