Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Party in the basement  (Read 448 times)

Naz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Party in the basement
« on: May 12, 2011, 08:21:28 pm »

My caverns are getting pretty exciting. They're sealed for the time being because there's currently 4 FBs down there. A Giant 3 eyed ankylosauroid that is chocolate colored, has squat antenae, a poisonous sting and undulates rhythmically. There's a giant shrimp made of steam with huge mandibles, shoots webs...somehow...and belches and croaks. Somehow his head has about 5 dents in it too. There's a giant hairy, purple spider that breathes fire or something, can't see him at the moment. Last but not least is a giant penguin made of water with 4 curling horns, deadly spittle and has a gaunt appearance.

So yea, I know there are other threads about this but what sort of interesting FBs or titans have you run into and how many have you had stomping around at once?
Urist McDwarf cancels wear pants: Just because

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
Re: Party in the basement
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 08:29:54 pm »

In theory, you can have as many as the world permits.  I had two dozen in cages at one time, FB/titan combined.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Party in the basement
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 09:41:47 pm »

I usually have at least two milling around in my main water supply in the caverns... That damn well, cost me three dwarves! Two fell down whilst digging the hole, and once it was operational ANOTHER forgotten beast turned up and made a bee-line for the well, killing one surprised dwarf and tearing off another's hand.
Yes. I grated it. D:
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.