Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Dwarven Love, it's like alcohol poisoning, kinda.  (Read 4600 times)

Syrup Roast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarven Love, it's like alcohol poisoning, kinda.
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2011, 08:47:14 am »

funny part is how the cheese maker isn't part of the last frame.
My answer to just about everything is magma. In fact, most threads end up with me running in screaming it 

Jakabite

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarven Love, it's like alcohol poisoning, kinda.
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2011, 11:06:55 am »

I have one guy, Nil Dodokisan. He's an axedwarf, and one of my first military guys. He was my first competent soldier, and continues to be one of my best. What makes him stand out is how quickly he responds to every threat or order. If I put out a kill order, he will always be within the first three on the scene, and usually the first. When the orders come in around the dining room, I see Nil throwing his drink across the room, grabbing his axe, screaming 'LET'S DO IT BOYS' and sprinting to the target, while all the other dwarves sigh and clear away their pots.

His ability to grasp is also impaired, not to his detriment at all it would seem. He's been in so many fights and come out unharmed since the grasping injury, that I just can't see him ever dying or getting injured. I rewarded him for his diligent service by making him my baron. He's still just as awesome, and apparently people respect the dude; my captain of the guard, when ordered to beat someone for not fulfilling one of Nil's mandates or some shit, didn't bother just slapping the guy around. Nope, in honour of Nil, he just smashed the poor guy's head in with his crossbow, killing him instantly on the first hit. Damn right.
Pages: 1 2 [3]