Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Quarantine Zone 13. Turn 6.  (Read 6646 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Quarantine Zone 13. STARTED!
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2011, 12:10:25 pm »

Name:Kisame
Bio:random guy.
Health:Healthy
Infection:0%
Gas mask:None.
Weapon 1:Remington 870
Weapon 2:
Item 1:5 shells
Item 2:5 shells
Item 3:5 shells
Credits:200
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2011, 12:46:02 pm »

Accepted, waiting listed.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2011, 02:08:52 pm »

How much RPy type stuff would you like?

Strife heads to the patrol and talks to whomever is in charge, finding out what their mission, resources, and methodology is. If he has time, he'll take a quick walk-around of the area to get a feel for it.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: Quarantine Zone 13. Turn 2.
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2011, 12:53:02 am »

How much RPy type stuff would you like?
That amount is fine.

Also, it would be nice if everyone wrote their actions in bold.
_________
Turn 1: In which you get to know more lore.

Taric, Azen and Aaron find out that the patrol is currently going to Outpost I, the largest military outpost in Quarantine Zone 13. They follow the patrol. Going deeper, many bombarded apartments can be seen and a sickening smell fills the air. The captain of the group says that there's an infection nest somewhere not far, but no one could find it, so no one bothers clearing it - it's not very huge anyway. The group is about halfway between the Station and Outpost I.

Captain Johnson meets up with the general.
 "Ah, good to see you, captain. We need you for a mission. Our forces have a checkpoint by the church in sector 97. However things aren't well there. Deliver this message to colonel Darrel. It contains instructions. After delivering the message, you are to assist his squad."
 Being an obedient soldier, captain Johnson takes the message and leaves for the church. He is halfway there.

Josh approaches the market jeep and speaks to the trader.
 "Great timing. We're leaving for the Trade Center to restock. We're taking the quick route through the slums, though, so we'll have to deal with some muties. I'll pay you 1500 creds. Sound fair?"

Agent Strife meets with the general to asses the situation.
 "You could split each zone into three parts: the civilized part, where you can find outposts and the occasional infected territory and nest, there is the deep part where no-one bothers setting up outposts, because of all the mutants, and there is the center, full of valuable scientific material and so harsh, only the most advanced infected remained. The very center is the lab. We want to retrieve the research information from the lab, but civvies should know nothing of this. Resources? We have about 200 men, equipped with mostly M16's , but the elites have G36's. We have about 30 military jeeps and we have 5 light tanks for when things get really hard to control. We also have 2 scout helicopters, without any armament, but great at finding nests. The ranks here are simpler than in the army, because we have less troops. A squad captain commands about 6 people, does recon and destroys smaller nests and a colonel leads about 20 people, clears entire sectors or holds vital points."
________
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2011, 01:24:49 am »

Carefully hiding the instructions, the Captain walks towards the church. Upon entering, he asks around where the colonel is.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2011, 04:17:21 am »

"I see. You've been doing good work here thus far, General, especially with what troops that you have. I'm not able to say much about why I'm here, but I'll have to re . . . head to the general area of the laboratory eventually. For various reasons, though, I'm going to have to take some time to acclimatize myself with the zone. It's changed a fair bit since last I fought here. In the near term, I'll make myself available for any missions that need to be done."

"How is morale going with the troops? What kind of causalities are we taking from hostile elements? I've heard some rumblings that bandit types are getting to be more prevalent. What's their status?"

Strife pauses, ruefully, "Sorry for the interrogation. I'm still soldier at heart, even if I act overly agentful at times."

Keep chatting with the General. After that's finished, find whatever the troops are using for an infirmary before heading out on any mission type things.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2011, 04:21:39 am »

guys should we try and find that nest?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2011, 04:23:09 am »

Continue on with the patrol.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2011, 04:32:35 am »

I'd be up for raiding the nest. Strife wouldn't be that tough to convince to come along.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2011, 04:50:26 am »

keep an eye out for any place where the muties seem to radiate from, if found try and convince the patrol leader to raid it.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2011, 05:50:09 am »

Josh nodded. "Sounds fair. I'm ready to go now," he said, then got on the jeep.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2011, 09:52:20 am »

Find the nest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: Quarantine Zone 13. Turn 3.
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2011, 11:15:38 am »

I'll post in an hour. Took a hell of a nap. Can hardly feel my limbs. Can't think straight.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2011, 11:40:15 am »

That's the best sort of nap! Unless you have to do something immediately on getting up, then it really sucks.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2011, 01:24:38 pm »

Unexpected chores, FUUUUU-
 I'll post tomorrow morning. It seems I wake up the earliest so this won't really delay anything.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8