Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 89

Author Topic: Evil Genius! -The End of Days.-  (Read 118951 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius! Week 10 now up.
« Reply #660 on: May 31, 2011, 08:01:01 am »

By the looks of it it's a mission boost like the drugs.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: May 31, 2011, 09:16:20 am »

By the looks of it it's a mission boost like the drugs.

Hmmm.  Not 100% sure I want that then.  I'll buy your drone plans for 4k though.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: May 31, 2011, 09:20:41 am »

Hmmm.  Not 100% sure I want that then.  I'll buy your drone plans for 4k though.
Deal.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: May 31, 2011, 09:50:57 am »

Assistive Aiming  devices isn't consumed on missions, as its a thing, not a one time shot like drugs you'd have to use up during the mission to get their effect. Our bad.

Cult of Personality at level 3 is.. +10 minions, and 10% cheaper minions, according to my notes over here.
I was going to lump plotted mission successes into higher levels of Man With a Plan.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: May 31, 2011, 11:06:16 am »

Oh boy?

Cult of Personality at level 3 is.. +10 minions, and 10% cheaper minions, according to my notes over here.

Is that total, or added to the +7?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: May 31, 2011, 11:08:16 am »

Assistive Aiming  devices isn't consumed on missions, as its a thing, not a one time shot like drugs you'd have to use up during the mission to get their effect. Our bad.

I was going to lump plotted mission successes into higher levels of Man With a Plan.

Good x2.  I'll take that then- turn coming shortly.  Can I assume high levels of any trait have special bonuses like that reduced cost?  ...Is that +10 total (4/3/3) or +10 in addition to the +7 from the first two levels?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: May 31, 2011, 11:29:54 am »

Its +10 total (+4/+3/+3) and yes, All higher levels of traits have special bonuses like the reduced cost from CoP.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: May 31, 2011, 11:41:38 am »

Lord Thrakor strides with great purpose to the podium.  There are big plans for the week.

"Greetings, my children.  This week will very eventful, and one for the annals of the Disciples!"  He waits for the cheer to subside before continuing.

"As many of you know, our genetic research has turned up its first fruits.  A glorious beast that will bring forth the light to the darkened masses.  He will be unveiled!"

Thrakor points to a diagram on the wall.  "This is the First River Bank.  Its vaults contain funds that will be procured for our greater glory.  Eight of you will take the first of these grand beasts and unleash it in the foyer.  As the public marvels at its glory, you will then break into the vault and acquire as much as you can.  You will then load it up and return to the compound, leaving our glorious beast as a testament to our power!"

"Take the lasers- they may prove useful if the heathens resist."

"The rest of you have your orders.  Go in thought, my children."

Lord Thrakor bows his head as he leaves the podium.  Still much to do.  But soon.  Yes, soon.  This creation is just the first of many glories the world will see!

Yes.  Soon the power will come.  And with power, glory.

Godhood.

Spoiler: Orders (click to show/hide)

Is there a max trait level?

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: May 31, 2011, 12:40:09 pm »

Is there a max trait level?

So far? not that we've decided...
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: May 31, 2011, 01:59:23 pm »

Right, I will take Legal Eagles then.

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: May 31, 2011, 02:17:16 pm »

Unless you have some functional assessment of the Extortionist trait you'd like to see. We've been drawing slight blanks on the specifics of it.

Basically we broke it into 2 Traits: Extortionist(subtlety and resilience to getting broken) and Intimidation(ease of success and gains)
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: May 31, 2011, 02:19:37 pm »

That works for me. If that is a option I would put it into Extortionist.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: June 01, 2011, 06:57:21 pm »

Day 7 Afternoon

"Well as you could guess things were going alot smoother now, we were able to get more workers with us, two Scientists and three Regulars, students from a collage somewhere apparently, with two of them already finished their degrees, no doubt they could train the others. I wasn't happy to hear that the Boys had failed to 'purchase' any more buisnesses, so I threw them back out there and told them to try again and pointed them at the Truck which had the Giant Laser already installed. Meanwhile the boys in the Labcoats continued working at what they were doing already, gingerly taking a couple of that new drug each that they had discovered the week before...

"Talking about that drug, I got a phone call that week from a really weird fellow, after a few Confusing messages, mainly where he would jumble up his words, say them rather quickly or just down right ignore what I was saying for his own thoughts, I finally agreed to sell him my new Drugs and threw in an extra fifteen hundred to get some nice tech from him. It wasn't fully right in my standards how quickly he assumed I was the one insulting him...

"Finally we set the rest to working out something to do about nothing, The last mission went well and they were itching to get into something more, exciting. The guards do their patrols of the decks whenever we came to shore and our Techy once again caused Mayhem over the Internet. I think he was rather enjoying that..."

Spoiler: Actions of the Week (click to show/hide)

I'll take another Point into Legal Eagles...
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 07:27:25 pm by Neyvn »
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: June 01, 2011, 07:13:26 pm »

So, would level three of the Research thing just be another bonus, or what exactly?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: June 01, 2011, 10:12:21 pm »

I'd really like to join this but it doesn't look like anybody will be dying anytime soon >.> <.<  Guess I'll just watch for now. 

Screw it here's the form for basics just so I can get on the list of waiting.

Spoiler: Form of Basicness (click to show/hide)

I'll add my background if/when I get in (don't want to waste my creative resources if I don't get to play anyhow).
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 01:18:41 pm by V-Norrec »
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 89