Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 89

Author Topic: Evil Genius! -The End of Days.-  (Read 119101 times)

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius! Week 4 now up.
« Reply #375 on: May 18, 2011, 09:43:29 pm »

Yes Toaster, there are others. But nothing that I've really coalesced into tangible design space as of yet. Hence why I said, if you want something in a specific direction, we could discuss it.
Theres Improved Batteries (Support) and Giant Laser (Offense) at 5.00 Physics. By researching flat physics, you have a pretty even chance of both, By researching Offensive physics you're gonna get the laser.  Is what I meant, if that clarifies it.

And yes, Guards and Techs are now available for straight hiring.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius! Week 5 now up.
« Reply #376 on: May 18, 2011, 09:44:58 pm »

Um I kinda miss wrote the Resources of my post, it was the result of the trade and construction.
So unless something else happened that I missed, I should have 165 Resources...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 18, 2011, 09:47:39 pm »

According to my notes, you had 215, then traded 50 for the biology unlocks, And spent 100 on a training room. Is this not so?

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 18, 2011, 09:48:22 pm »

According to my notes, you had 215, then traded 50 for the biology unlocks, And spent 100 on a training room. Is this not so?
Your Results post is missing the 1 infront of the 65...
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 18, 2011, 09:49:06 pm »

One thing about technology, is there a fixed tech-tree (like the Civ games)?
And everyone will eventually research the same thing, (Everyone will be able to research the laser.) or is it abit more.. flexible.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 18, 2011, 09:49:16 pm »

Question: Are we able to get bodyguards?

Also edited my turn too.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 18, 2011, 09:49:30 pm »

Man some one took you for a ride. 50 resorces? Boy oh boy.

Also... Math?

215-50=165
165-100=65

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 18, 2011, 09:50:06 pm »

Yes Toaster, there are others. But nothing that I've really coalesced into tangible design space as of yet. Hence why I said, if you want something in a specific direction, we could discuss it.

For right now I think I want more minions.  Should I get Cult of Personality rank 2, how many more minions do I get?  Do I have to wait until next week to hire those extras?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 18, 2011, 09:50:35 pm »

Man some one took you for a ride. 50 resorces? Boy oh boy.

Also... Math?

215-50=165
165-100=65
Ah yeah thats right. My Maths is bad right now sorry...
I am actually fine with that 50... ^_^

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 18, 2011, 09:52:05 pm »

And I'm just glad we don't miss stuff by going into other spheres then, for technology. Hum. Anyone else want Giant Laser Plans? I'm still selling those.

And switched the Regulars I was hiring for thugs.

Edit :
Edit, Also, for things like the captured plain clothing cop one of us captured, is there a prison type building we can research or steal the plans for or something? I have wealthy heiresses I want to hold for ransom.  ;)
So, is there?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 09:54:24 pm by Happerry »
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 18, 2011, 09:53:21 pm »

In the early stages, its more fixed. Later on the tech tree branches out a significant amount.
Bodyguards.. Its something I've thought about, but have yet to place into the game in any capacity. It is assumed your minions will fight to the death to protect you while you escape however. And escape is incredibly likely.

And the trait selection would not impact this week. But Cult of Personality is upgradeable. And at level 2 gives a total of +7 minion cap.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 18, 2011, 09:55:38 pm »

And I'm just glad we don't miss stuff by going into other spheres then, for technology. Hum. Anyone else want Giant Laser Plans? I'm still selling those.

And switched the Regulars I was hiring for thugs.

Add in classifieds: WTB Giant lazer plans. 200$ Contact AIM: Noodlyappendage420lol@gmail.com

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 18, 2011, 09:57:35 pm »

Add in classifieds: WTB Giant lazer plans. 200$ Contact AIM: Noodlyappendage420lol@gmail.com

Sold.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 18, 2011, 10:02:43 pm »

I forget can we use the men that we hire straight away???
I also wouldn't mind buying some GLser for $200...

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Day 5 : Morning...

"We were becoming known enough that some folks were starting to become interested in working for me, mainly men from my Fathers Company who knew me before I left on my Adventure. We called over one of the Scientists there as well as this fellow who used to work the Security Desk in one of the buildings, but was caught stealing something and was fired. He turned out to be a Thug. After that we boosted our numbers with some Regular Workers, but soon they will be trained into something useful...

"One of the Boys were also thinking about becoming more skilled so we had the Guard train him. The rest returned to plotting a Bank Job of sorts. The plan was to hit a Cash Security Truck as it was picking up the goods, empty it and then get out of there. Natrually we would need to work out the finer details but that was the plan. I was feeling more like someone who could create better plans, in fact I had a few in the back of my minds..."

"Meanwhile the Techy messed about on the internet, Also looking for something that could be of use to us. Perhaps contacting one of the other 'Companies' and see about making our jobs a little easier. I had heard about some Giant Lasers for sale somewhere..."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 18, 2011, 10:03:20 pm »

Terenos:  Ok, thanks.  I'll take that then.

Hastur:  Still want the two passives I have?  I want sedatives tech:  I'll swap you the first passive for your tech + 5 resources, or both passives for your tech + 30 resources.

Neyvn:  No.  They're available the next week.

Lord Thrakor's weekly speech to his followers this week was brief.  Recent events have shown that at this point it was key for more followers of the most loyal to be recruited.  The coming week would be spent organizing those.

"My children, I must be brief.  We have done well with our projects- well enough that it is time to expand.  I am seeking to expand the base of the most loyal followers that serve personally here amongst us."

"Aside from that, your orders are simple.  I want three of you to go out again and bring another business into the fold- we must be well prepared for the coming efforts.  Three of you will see what news of the world you can uncover.  The research team will continue as normal."

"Go in thought, my most loyal children."

Lord Thrakor paces off.  There is much work to be done, but it will all pay off.

Soon.  Soon indeed.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(EDIT: fixed typo)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 10:11:00 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 89