Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 89

Author Topic: Evil Genius! -The End of Days.-  (Read 119035 times)

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius! Week 2 now up.
« Reply #255 on: May 15, 2011, 08:44:15 pm »

Mr Ping Backround
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mr Ping orders
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 15, 2011, 08:45:09 pm »

Well, as regards your latest spectacular failure.. That was simply horrific luck. Honestly, even with bonuses you were terribly out rolled.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 15, 2011, 08:52:22 pm »

I want to know how this Labrat showed up out of nowhere with another giant laser, like mine, as a mad scientist, like me, going after the project I just spent the last turn preparing for. Just saying.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Labrat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 15, 2011, 08:53:14 pm »

I want to know how this Labrat showed up out of nowhere with another giant laser, like mine, as a mad scientist, like me, going after the project I just spent the last turn preparing for. Just saying.
I'm a sneaky, research-hording bastard.
"And the geeks shall inherit the earth"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 15, 2011, 08:55:54 pm »

I'm a sneaky, research-hording bastard.
Vaults are meant to be cracked...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 15, 2011, 08:56:23 pm »

Because Giant Lasers are a very easy unlock, He likes the Mad Scientist archetype, and well, *Shrug* The rolls let him find out about that project too.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius! Week 3 now up.
« Reply #261 on: May 15, 2011, 09:14:40 pm »

Eh, I sent out more people and my own giant laser, so I plan on winning.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 15, 2011, 09:16:18 pm »

"So. The pigs flew in some pretty faced young bitch to run down my operation huh? What they are going to learn is that I own this town! This bitch thinks she can waltz right in and throw away all my hard work? She got another thing coming."

At this Fankie Fredaroni turned to his boys who were sitting around a table grim faced and armed to the teeth. Each one was still smarting from the humiliation they had suffered at her hands.

"So boss... What are we going to do? You want us to whack her?" Said Michael.

"No you dunce! I don't want you to whack 'er! These feds will not give up that easy! No... We got to pull the support out from under her. We got to make it so the local yokels don't think this means they are free."

"Err... How we going do that boss? All the coppers are thinking she is a hero. When they used to run to the other side of the street when we walked by, now we are lucky if we can go out into day light!" Whined Tony.

"Listen up you putzes . I got a plan. We have been going to small here. It's time we went after the big fish. You know what I am saying? I'm talking about the police chief. That bastard goes out drinking every night, a real lush. So what I want you guys to do is snatch him. I want you guys to rough him up a bit, let him know who is boss around these parts. Make him know that this Shields bitch is a passing fad and his real allegiances belong to us! Tell him he is going to support our efforts from now on if he wants to keep his knee caps.

Also, I got a little surprise for you guys, follow me."

Frankie gets up from the table and, with his goons following him, clomps down to the basement. He makes his way over to the corner where there is a huge unknown object under a white sheet. With no fan fare he pulls the sheet down to reveal...

"Holy molly!" Said Michael.
"Amazing" Said Mikey.
"Wow... You really out done yourself this time boss..." Said Tony.
"Er... What is it?" Asked Joey.

"Er... Yeah... What is it?" Said the other three.

"Well boys... Its... A... Er... Thing. As you can clearly see.... FRANK! What the hell did you say this thing is again?"

The kidnapped Technician made his way over from the other part of the basement that was marked as his lab.

"Well Mr. Fredaroni  sir... It is a device that emits electromagnetic radiation through a process of optical amplification based on the stimulated emission of photons." Stuttered Frank.

"Boy... I am going to smack you the next time you speak gibberish. Now what is it in English?"

"It's a giant laser. Sir. It is really quite fascinating you see, I had never heard of using the CO2 to" SMACK

"Right boys. It's a magic beam that kills people. You are going to take it on your mission. Use it to help threaten the officer or make your get away, or how ever you need it. Frank here will teach you how to use it."

"Wow boss. It does all that, and is foldable as well?" Said Michael.

"... What do you mean foldable Michael...?"

"Well boss... How else are we going to get it out of here? It is much to big for the windows or stairs."

"..."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Spoiler: Turn the fourth (click to show/hide)

"You got them? ... Good boy. You bring them all down. I am wiring the cash to you for the tickets as we speak."

Spoiler: Recruitment (click to show/hide)

Alright guys. I need a bit of cash. I also have tech guys.

I am now selling Tech guys for 500 a pop. 300 if you send me the Regular.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 09:05:59 pm by Criptfeind »

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 15, 2011, 09:35:10 pm »

Alright guys. I need a bit of cash. I also have tech guys.

I am now selling Tech guys for 500 a pop. 300 if you send me the Regular.

I have my lab done now, so we can do the scientist/tech trade next turn. That's still on, right? I'd do it this turn but I need to go grab secret project I found right now or it'll go bye bye.
Forenia Forever!

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 15, 2011, 09:35:37 pm »

((Oh man.. I got the cravings for this game now.. I have it somewhere but..
I am afraid that I wont be playing it much after getting to the second island.
I always for one reason or another, stop playing it sometime after that.))

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 15, 2011, 09:38:41 pm »

I have my lab done now, so we can do the scientist/tech trade next turn. That's still on, right? I'd do it this turn but I need to go grab secret project I found right now or it'll go bye bye.

Er ah. I sorta wanted my SCIENCE team to be ready by next turn. I am thinking the way to go at this point may be to cancel that deal. >_>

Sorry.

Edit: Although I would be willing to send you a tech in trade for your research.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 09:40:18 pm by Criptfeind »

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 15, 2011, 09:51:19 pm »

Id like a tech, I will be sending over the cash and one regular.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 15, 2011, 09:54:13 pm »

Er ah. I sorta wanted my SCIENCE team to be ready by next turn. I am thinking the way to go at this point may be to cancel that deal. >_>

Sorry.

Edit: Although I would be willing to send you a tech in trade for your research.

You mean what this turns research level or whatever I discover next turn?
Forenia Forever!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 15, 2011, 10:01:20 pm »

That would depend what you get next turn. Lets say... 10-12 level? Or what do you feel good with?

Alright, editing my turn.

Edit: Also, I would like to clarify, this deal is a one turn only thing. After this turn I will still sell techs, but I will not knock 200 of the price if you send the guy to get trained.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 10:04:21 pm by Criptfeind »

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 15, 2011, 10:07:41 pm »

That would depend what you get next turn. Lets say... 10-12 level? Or what do you feel good with?

Alright, editing my turn.

Edit: Also, I would like to clarify, this deal is a one turn only thing. After this turn I will still sell techs, but I will not knock 200 of the price if you send the guy to get trained.

So you want the research level of 10.00 next turn?
Forenia Forever!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 89