Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 89

Author Topic: Evil Genius! -The End of Days.-  (Read 118967 times)

Labrat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius! Week 8 now up.
« Reply #615 on: May 26, 2011, 08:38:39 pm »

1 Guard, 1 Regular, 2 Thugs and 1 Tech move out to intercept the Transport, perhaps create a landslide with the Giant Laser which blocks the road for just the Transport, Guard pretends to be a Cop who was directing traffic, Reg and Thugs pretend to be road workers, Tech hides with Giant Laser in the back of the Truck waiting for the Strike...  2 Minions take the HP Sedative for aid in their Mission -4 Resources...
1 Guard Patrols the Docks whenever we make port.
Remember that you don't get the bonus from using the sedatives unless all of your minions have it.
"And the geeks shall inherit the earth"

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: May 26, 2011, 08:58:36 pm »

1 Guard, 1 Regular, 2 Thugs and 1 Tech move out to intercept the Transport, perhaps create a landslide with the Giant Laser which blocks the road for just the Transport, Guard pretends to be a Cop who was directing traffic, Reg and Thugs pretend to be road workers, Tech hides with Giant Laser in the back of the Truck waiting for the Strike...  2 Minions take the HP Sedative for aid in their Mission -4 Resources...
1 Guard Patrols the Docks whenever we make port.
Remember that you don't get the bonus from using the sedatives unless all of your minions have it.
Wait, what??? Where does it say that???
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Labrat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: May 26, 2011, 09:08:12 pm »

Chemistry Research: 4.08
Chemistry Unlocks:
HP(High Powered) Sedative: (2 Resource/Minion[Must add to all] to add to a mission, Adds +3
There, for a start.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 09:15:16 pm by Labrat »

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: May 26, 2011, 09:58:52 pm »

Chemistry Unlocks:
HP(High Powered) Sedative: (2 Resource/Minion[Must add to all] to add to a mission, Adds +3
There, for a start.
Wow I am blind...

Moved it to my Thugs...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 10:00:24 pm by Neyvn »
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius! Week 9 now up.
« Reply #619 on: May 27, 2011, 02:25:38 am »

So..I um..yeah. Apologies about the format folks, I'm not sure what happened there.
Also, Cyber, you forgot Hastur's turn in there, (And a pricing on the Assisted Aiming, which only matters if you dont take off the 'must be added to all minions', as I'd assume if theres no cost, everyone has it anyways)
Glad you guys enjoyed the description.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: May 27, 2011, 07:57:31 am »

Nevyn: Oh yes, I forgot. :) Would you like Spider Drone blueprints, Assistive Aiming Blueprints or Both? Also, something I didn't take into account earlier is that high level blueprints are really worth more than $500. Once I start getting stuff above Robotics 10, I'll have to ask for a little more each.

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: May 27, 2011, 10:59:10 am »

Sorry bout that hastur

I also have an idea why the formatting got jacked, i'll try to prevent it in the future
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: May 27, 2011, 11:18:35 am »

Nevyn: Oh yes, I forgot. :) Would you like Spider Drone blueprints, Assistive Aiming Blueprints or Both? Also, something I didn't take into account earlier is that high level blueprints are really worth more than $500. Once I start getting stuff above Robotics 10, I'll have to ask for a little more each.

I'll give you $500 each for those prints.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: May 27, 2011, 12:43:23 pm »

Also Modified the Assistive Aiming tech. It's classified an item. So you need to construct them and apply them to the weaponry of the units sent. Specific weaponry isnt required (IE Laser Rifles) all units are assumed to have some sort of weaponry to apply this to.

Chemistry Unlocks:
There, for a start.
Wow I am blind...

Moved it to my Thugs...

Actually the description of the HP Seds means that they need to be applied to all minions on a mission. not just of one type. Mission rolls are a set of % rolls with modifiers applied based as a whole. Course if you could micromanage the minions applied to each aspect we roll for we'd maybe allow this, but you cant because we don't micromanage the missions themselves. Maybe at some point we will but not now. Our combonation of laziness and efficiency actually works in your favor currently.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 12:50:30 pm by CyberGenesis »

Labrat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: May 27, 2011, 06:50:08 pm »

...all blueprints are worth more then $500. My forumla for figuring prices of blueprints is P=1,000t; where t= tech level (as determined by me), and P=total price. And for the actual research, it's that * 5, or P=5,000t

...that's assuming I'm even willing to sell my tech in the first place. Which I'm currently not.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 06:53:28 pm by Labrat »

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: May 27, 2011, 07:21:39 pm »

Also Modified the Assistive Aiming tech. It's classified an item. So you need to construct them and apply them to the weaponry of the units sent. Specific weaponry isnt required (IE Laser Rifles) all units are assumed to have some sort of weaponry to apply this to.

Chemistry Unlocks:
There, for a start.
Wow I am blind...

Moved it to my Thugs...

Actually the description of the HP Seds means that they need to be applied to all minions on a mission. not just of one type. Mission rolls are a set of % rolls with modifiers applied based as a whole. Course if you could micromanage the minions applied to each aspect we roll for we'd maybe allow this, but you cant because we don't micromanage the missions themselves. Maybe at some point we will but not now. Our combonation of laziness and efficiency actually works in your favor currently.
Wrong thugs...

Right then, I'll take the Assistive Aiming, and what would be a better offer then???
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 07:23:21 pm by Neyvn »

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: May 27, 2011, 09:30:43 pm »

...all blueprints are worth more then $500. My forumla for figuring prices of blueprints is P=1,000t; where t= tech level (as determined by me), and P=total price. And for the actual research, it's that * 5, or P=5,000t

250/pt to unlock is about right to me. The gains arent exponential in difficulty so at least flat x*y math works nicely.

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: May 27, 2011, 09:55:54 pm »

It is crazy that you guys are selling your tech for so cheap...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: May 27, 2011, 10:12:50 pm »

Who wants to buy deathmold?
Im serious.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Labrat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: May 27, 2011, 11:20:45 pm »

Who wants to buy deathmold?
Im serious.
I was the  first person to ever get smacked with that stuff...to hell with THAT.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 89