Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 89

Author Topic: Evil Genius! -The End of Days.-  (Read 118959 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius! Week 2 now up.
« Reply #180 on: May 14, 2011, 06:25:45 pm »

Alright.

Also, I appear to be the most famous villain. JUST IN TIME FOR THE FIRST STRIKE OF JUSTICE!

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 14, 2011, 06:34:25 pm »

((
Also, I appear to be the most infamous villain. JUST IN TIME FOR THE FIRST STRIKE OF JUSTICE!
Fixed it.  :P ))

Edward examined a sample the newly discovered compound which he held in front of him.
He was pleased with the current success, he was one step closer to reach his ambitions.
"Rodrick, I want you to test this on some of our specimen, see how much they can take, if it has some side effects and if it could possible have other uses."
He put it down as he turned around, thinking of the auction he was informed about.
"I will attend this auction within the week, you two will come along as I might need help carrying stuff, and possibly as my bodyguards."
"By the way Rodrick.." He said before leaving the lab. "You will be in charge while I am away."

Spoiler: Stuff Happens! (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 01:47:45 pm by Ultimuh »

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 14, 2011, 06:36:54 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 14, 2011, 06:37:22 pm »

Well done to my boys, as a reward they will get a copy of the Indiana Jone's Saga on Blueray, each. And yes it does include the Crystal Skull, but that was an ok movie for a rehash on the old styles...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVNNhBtBbOs

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Day 3: Afternoon........

"So as you might have guessed now, that Statue that you collected off my Boat was the one stolen from that Dig site all that time ago. A Wonderful thing it was, kept it I did. I mean it was the Boy's first job so it wasn't like I was gonna sell it or anything..." Gathord mumbled while chewing the poorly cooked meal that was spos to be his lunch. "Anyway things went wellish that week. The plans for the next were simple, we needed to gather some more coin and resources, money does make the world go round y'know. We also looked into another way to get some better equipment..."

Pushing the plate away from him he began to play with the plastic spoon which was his only piece of cutlery.

"I also attempted to get in contact with a rather large business, they had appeared on the news over a few things. I think it was something that Father was funding at the time or something, but none the less, I wanted to keep the Gathord Name attached to the work somehow. But I can't remember how that resolved," He leaned forward while picking his teeth with the spoon, "Perhaps some Desert will jog my Memory..."

Hey Kashyyyk, any chance I could help 'Fund' the Robotic's Field and get some of that research from ya??? How does $500 sound???
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 06:50:22 pm by Neyvn »
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 14, 2011, 06:40:42 pm »

Ochita stood on the roof of the cabin that he owned. Of course, he wasn't famous enough for anyone to have a shot at him and he sighed. Still, that new statue did look quite nice in his front room, he kept it flawless. He idly wondered if he ever would take over the world. Maybe not, he had heard about.. others. Like minded evil genius's.. Still. He wondered if he could use that to his advantage. Chuckling, he descended back into his cabin. There was planning to do.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 14, 2011, 06:43:09 pm »

You still want a tech guy Happerry?

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 14, 2011, 06:45:03 pm »

3 Reg - Extort some Stockholders of large firms, collect their shares and gain control of some businesses...

I hope by extort you mean 'steal cash' otherwise we'll have to have another conversation of what any given minion is capable of...which is all located on the front page
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 14, 2011, 06:48:14 pm »

3 Reg - Extort some Stockholders of large firms, collect their shares and gain control of some businesses...

I hope by extort you mean 'steal cash' otherwise we'll have to have another conversation of what any given minion is capable of...which is all located on the front page
Oh yeah thanks for the reminder, forgot that Cript got a Thug...
Edit:: Fixed due to this reminder...
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 06:50:42 pm by Neyvn »
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 14, 2011, 07:00:45 pm »

((nevermind))
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 07:05:04 pm by Ultimuh »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 14, 2011, 07:02:11 pm »

((Its already applied..))
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 14, 2011, 07:02:43 pm »

((Yep, You've already dosed your minions. Trust me, dosing your minions with barely tested compounds is traditional!))
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 14, 2011, 07:03:47 pm »

((Oh nevermind that then, will change yet again..
Or maybe not.. did not order them NOT to take the dosage anyway so..))
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 07:21:18 pm by Ultimuh »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 14, 2011, 07:20:46 pm »

"THOSE DICKHEADS! THEY THINK THEY CAN SCREW WITH ME? ME FANKIE FREDARONI! THOSE DICKHEADS ARE GOING SEE WHAT IS COMING TO THEM!"

With a loud click Fankie pulled back the bolt on a Tommy gun and threw it into the hands of Big Michael. Before pulling out his own pistol and jamming a new clip into it.

He looked around the grim gathering of his boys. There was only three of them with him now. Mikey, Tony, and Big Michael. Joey was badly wounded in a shoot out with the local gangs and would unable to fight for a while.

"Come on boys. Grab your gear. We are going out hunting for scum."

He angrily stomped from the room, pausing only outside the room that Joey was resting in.

"Kid. When you start feeling better. I want you to fly up to Chicago. I want you to tell the bosses that this is Fredaron's town now. I want the gangs to know this is mob turf, and if they set so much as one stinking foot in here, I will cut it off and jam it up their ass. then I want you to go get the boys. I want you to get Nikki. I want you to get Pauly. I want you to get Romano. I want you to get everyone you can and bring them down here. This is my town now. And it is time to get the word out."

"Sure... Sure thing boss. You got it!"

"Good boy. Now you get better."

With that Fankie Fredaroni stocked off into the night with three goons following him. This was his town now, and anyone who disagreed was going to find out the taste of lead.

Spoiler: Turn 3 (click to show/hide)

You will notice that my turn and my RP have very little in common. Oh well.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 14, 2011, 09:58:45 pm »

Lord Thrakor strolls to the front of the meeting hall.  This week was noticeably better than the first.

"First off, I wish to commend all of you for your services for the Disciples of Thought.  Though not everything is successful at first, all good things require patients and discipline.  Now, as to your tasks for the week..."

Thrakor pauses for a moment.

"The four of you who so well provided us with funds should go out and secure resources for us.  I trust in your abilities to do as well as last time."

"Research team and assistant, keep up your efforts."

"Surveillance team..."

Thrakor walks close to them.  "Please try to find something interesting this time."

He bends low between them and whispers, "I can always see about reassigning you two to the research team."

Lord Thrakor walks back to the podium.  "Peace be with you, and go in thought."

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 15, 2011, 02:05:02 am »

Wait, why do I have two giant lasers? I only built one.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 89