Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 89

Author Topic: Evil Genius! -The End of Days.-  (Read 118800 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius! Week 18 now up.
« Reply #1035 on: July 25, 2011, 11:08:10 am »

No biggie- figured that was what happened.  I'm surprised you're not using Google Docs- it'd be easy to keep everything available between you and Cyber.

I'd do 2k for turrets.  (Was that a serious offer?  Not sure)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius! Week 15 now up.
« Reply #1036 on: July 25, 2011, 11:19:53 am »

Spoiler: Today's Actions (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: July 25, 2011, 10:00:50 pm »

Evil Genius Update!
Schematics belonging to the ancient and well known Evil Genius, the Mastermind and his Syndicate, have fallen into your hands.

-Blast Chamber (Reduces the impact of a Physics research critical failure ) 40 Resources, 2 Minion/Weeks.
  -Reinforced Reaction Chamber (Reduces the impact of a Chemistry Research critical failure) 40 Resources, 2 Minion/Weeks.
  -Environment Simulator: Gives a bonus to Biology research. Gives all mission rolls a slight improvement. 75 Resources, 4 Minion/Weeks.
  -Centrifuge : Gives a bonus to Physics Research. Required to train Pilots. 75 Resources, 4 Minion/Weeks.
  -Simulation Supercomputer: Gives a bonus to Chemistry Research. Gives a small bonus to plotting missions. 75 Resources, 4 Minion/Weeks.

-Room Reinforcing (This room is now less likely to be damaged by sabotage or accident.) 5 R 1 Minion/Week.
-Holding Cells: Required to contain more than 2 Minion captures (for training, or from other EG's), Or to do Kidnap missions. 20 Resources, 1 Minion/Week.

Use this information wisely, and claim the world! (Yeah I know this might mean you go change your turns but..Eh! *snicker*)
Added to the 2nd post.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: July 25, 2011, 11:31:00 pm »

Aight Hail, get a starter post made and i'll get you on the list.

And Terenos, eat shit and die - i updated the waitlist >.> wanker
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

Riversand

• Bay Watcher
  • Gem-Tastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: July 26, 2011, 02:56:20 am »

Is the wait-list top to bottom first to last? if so, then it is incorrectly listed, such as myself being lower than Hitty40, when my post was roughly 9 days earlier.
This is Dwarf Fortress! If we can chuck magma at innocent wildlife, we can do ANYTHING!

It was at this point that I realised that dwarves are actually the essence of chaos. What else can make perpetual motion machines, recursive statues with more building materials than the average tower and has such a short attention span that a damn fine chair can off-set the death of their entire family.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: July 26, 2011, 02:11:43 pm »

Evil Genius Update!

-Cool Stuff-

Can we safely assume there are equivalent upgrades for higher tier tech fields?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: July 26, 2011, 02:36:48 pm »

You can! And probably should! *pats sheaf of notes* Yep. Yep indeed.
And Riversand it appears it is from top to bottom, latest addition to the list down to the first.

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: July 26, 2011, 02:42:38 pm »

I looked over my EG and his situation. Edited my orders.

Riversand

• Bay Watcher
  • Gem-Tastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: July 26, 2011, 03:41:55 pm »

You can! And probably should! *pats sheaf of notes* Yep. Yep indeed.
And Riversand it appears it is from top to bottom, latest addition to the list down to the first.

If it is by order of joining, then you have me in the wrong placement. as in first come first served situation. Is that how people are being added to the game from the waitlist, from the top? or randomly?
This is Dwarf Fortress! If we can chuck magma at innocent wildlife, we can do ANYTHING!

It was at this point that I realised that dwarves are actually the essence of chaos. What else can make perpetual motion machines, recursive statues with more building materials than the average tower and has such a short attention span that a damn fine chair can off-set the death of their entire family.

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
  • Like Fire, You Will Blaze Through The Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: July 26, 2011, 03:55:11 pm »

I'm still not on the waiting list...Application in 4th post on page 65

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: July 26, 2011, 04:12:43 pm »

The correct method of complaining about being left off the waitlist (or its arrangement) Is to bitch loudly in the general direction of Cyber. He will promptly ignore you, generally offering some unkind words about your person. Then 3 days later it'll get mysteriously updated. With or without a post.

I believe I am missing..Hastur, Labrats (who is moving and may not bearound often) and Happerry.

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: July 26, 2011, 04:14:37 pm »

River: I have it in reverse order, FIFO queue (mostly)

Thunder, added

Terenos: You can kiss my pale white ass. Anyone ELSE that may be missing, kindly PM me with your post location and i'll fix it

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius!
« Reply #1047 on: July 26, 2011, 04:22:26 pm »

Sigh, wrong button

Ignore this
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 07:23:29 pm by CyberGenesis »

Riversand

• Bay Watcher
  • Gem-Tastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: July 26, 2011, 09:09:16 pm »

Thank you cyber, I appreciate you letting me know the details. I meant no ill will, I just was very curious... I've been called catlike in that regards.

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: July 27, 2011, 12:18:54 am »

If you hang around long enough, this is just how Terenos and I are with eachother. If it were profitable enough, we'd simply kill the other and be done with it - but we are simply too advantageous to eachother alive. So we do what we can...
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 89