Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1060 1061 [1062] 1063 1064 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269301 times)

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends - Patch 5.1 - Open the Gates
« Reply #15915 on: November 13, 2017, 02:26:51 pm »

Leona with Press The Attack>all.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
« Reply #15916 on: November 13, 2017, 03:04:37 pm »

Another silly idea.
1. Say that you go to bot, pick appropriate champion, but not confirm.
2. Make sure someone else picked support (also make sure that it isn't support Morgana  ::) )
3. At the last seconds, pick other support (say, Soraka)
4. Enjoy the rage.

Question is, how horribly this will go (rage in chat doesn't count)? Is it possible to win like that? I think it will not go very well, but...  :P

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15917 on: November 13, 2017, 03:06:42 pm »

A pair of my friends did only Yasuo and Ahri bot together in S6, they got to high plat and almost diamond. Long as you know what you're doing, anything can work.
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged
« Reply #15918 on: November 14, 2017, 10:00:25 am »

It's just me, or on russian server
1. If you go alone in unranked match, and hover mouse above clicked "ready" button, you will get warning that everyone must pick the line before start, as in premade ranked?
2. Descriptions of boots(all of them, it seems) have pieces of code in them? ;_;
That's... Really botched translation of... What? Patch? I don't have any idea.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 10:02:36 am by MCreeper »

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #15919 on: November 14, 2017, 02:26:29 pm »

It's just me, or on russian server
1. If you go alone in unranked match, and hover mouse above clicked "ready" button, you will get warning that everyone must pick the line before start, as in premade ranked?
2. Descriptions of boots(all of them, it seems) have pieces of code in them? ;_;
That's... Really botched translation of... What? Patch? I don't have any idea.
Boots having pieces of code in them seems to be an issue in english, too. Has something to do with the mastery, I think.

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
« Reply #15920 on: November 15, 2017, 05:12:33 am »

Ok, i done this thing.
Another silly idea.
1. Say that you go to bot, pick appropriate champion, but not confirm.
2. Make sure someone else picked support (also make sure that it isn't support Morgana  ::) )
3. At the last seconds, pick other support (say, Soraka)
4. Enjoy the rage.

Question is, how horribly this will go (rage in chat doesn't count)? Is it possible to win like that? I think it will not go very well, but...  :P
First try - Soraka + Morgana. Not great for purposes of testing double support, since Morgana can easily be proper mage, great for purposes of breaking meta of Morgana supports and mids. Morgana's pinning to the ground + AOE + my Q and E - priceless.  :P
Second try - perfect Soraka + Sona, almost accidental because of slight confusion on who goes as who.
Well, we totally humilated their Braum + Shaiya. Killed them pretty frequently, and overall made their lifes hell. Soraka + Sona also proven great on killing lone dummies who think that they can outdamage our ultraheal.  :P But. Because of not very great jungler Lux, some slight fuckups, our overconfidence, and (forbidden topic!) issues with performance that make my fps in teamfights go to 6-8 on low settings, we still losed.
Still valid, i guess.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15921 on: November 24, 2017, 06:34:51 pm »

Zed's damage is out of control. even for assasin standards. Zoe was just released so i hope rito nerfs that bubble + Q combo, its too much burst on top of the active item RNG bubbles.

oh and nerf Kog'maw too. Press the Attack broke him again, its not fair to get shred from lvl 1 as a tank when this guy only starts with a cutlass, that's bullshit.

anyways, the keystone is good with Kayle, can get my onhit build going on earlier, works wit old school Sion. need to test the rune pages with other champions but it seems harder to fit them since there's no general page for AP/AD anymore.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15922 on: November 24, 2017, 06:57:50 pm »

I find lethal tempo far better on Kog than press, sure the extra damage is nice, but hitting upwards of 3 times a second more than makes up for it. Plus, the combo of a Leona with press and black cleaver+kog with wits end+bork and lethal=everything dies. Add on blood razor for extra cheese.

Plus I'm finding Zed the least problem child of the assassins except Akali, Zoe and Diana seem to be the two causing the most problems for me. Zoe because of the ridiculous size of the bubble and damage, and Diana for I don't know what, she just seems to be blowing everything up instantly. Maybe it's because she counters the other assassins to an extent?

And for ap/ad, you're kind of screwed over by the adaptive thing. I wish you could click on them in game to say which you want. I was playing teemo and wanted gunblade to be my only only ap, but the adaptive was forcing me to have more ap than I wanted. Odd complaint yes, but I had bought crit items for a reason, cause my runes were going to give me lots of ad... Nope.

Loving the new runes, yeah they're not as variable as the old runes but they're better than the masteries were. Definitely my favourite would be dark harvest, it just feels so good on people like Evelyn and Shaco, even Kindred can make good use of it.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15923 on: November 24, 2017, 09:42:24 pm »

Ah, not sure what it is then, just whenever I play with or against a Diana they seem to dominate often. As long as they're mid. Every jungle Diana I see fails hard.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15924 on: November 24, 2017, 10:42:20 pm »

Finally got my hands on Rakan, while he doesn't feel as tanky or all-iny as Leona, he's pretty fun, and his personality kicks ass. Plus having an actual way to get out of bad situations is a plus, as well as the heal. Funny thing is, I did better with an Ashe than I did with a Xayah. The Kalista game only went well when we had our ults, together they're so good, and still leaves me with my W for reengage or easy escape.

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
« Reply #15925 on: November 25, 2017, 05:13:44 am »

I opened configs, and there was one interesting line - HideEyeCandy
it was set to 0, i set it to 1. What will happen when i finnaly patch the game?

Well, it disable some effects. But
"For those curious, the option has only "a slight impact on performance ... not enough that it's worth toggling on for that," the designer wrote."
 :( Was this  lags fixed already?
New skins - pun mode on
Project YoRHa is surely better  :P
pun mode off
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 05:30:01 am by MCreeper »

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
« Reply #15926 on: December 02, 2017, 06:09:31 am »

Well, devs become lowly enough to outright rob people. My 200% certainly bought Katarina is not bought now.  ::)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #15927 on: December 02, 2017, 06:48:14 am »

Maybe it was a bug? Have you contacted support about it?

Cuz I find it kinda hard to believe one of the biggest F2P games out there has any logical reason for randomly taking away champions from people.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

baruk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15928 on: December 31, 2017, 06:06:15 pm »

The end of season stats are up, here's mine:
https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/year-in-review-2017?share=link#/summoner/euw/dazahk

After 5 years of trying, I managed my first "proper" pentakill in November - I'd managed one in Aram but this was the first on the rift. Get in!

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #15929 on: January 03, 2018, 03:34:38 pm »

I just made one of the proudest plays I've ever made.

I was playing jungle, when Zed started flaming me for no reason at all (he claimed I scared yasuo away when he could kill him, and it was my fault he died to him 3 minutes later). I started playing worse, though, and our team wasn't doing well either. Zed kept flaming and flaming me, but the rest of my team was actually really nice and played on. Flash forward to the end of the game, where me and Zed get caught out. Zed gets really low, manages to shadow his way out of there and leaves me to die. I can feel his inevitable "noob" incoming. They collapse on me, and Fizz ults me. I'm about to ult away when I see Zed walking right in front of me....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8QhO9Xh_vY

Am I a bad person for this?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 03:36:35 pm by Lord_lemonpie »
Pages: 1 ... 1060 1061 [1062] 1063 1064 ... 1067